[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel trapped by the liberal media twisting and distorting the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I feel trapped by the liberal media twisting and distorting the fucking shit out of every story they ever get their hands on.

I just want to enjoy reading an article online without being bombarded with biased bullshit.

I feel like liberals live in a world of subjective truths. They seem like a group of kids at school who spread lies about this person and that thing. But, when you actually meet that person or that thing, you find that they just smeared their own shit over a decent person.

I can't fucking take it. The only time I find conservative refuge is from the Ben Shapiro podcast, my Ann Coulture books, and this place.

It is not enough, The liberals literally even control the republicans with the way shit is going right now.
>>
Just do what I do. Get high and walk around the house naked while carrying a gun. You will feel right as rain.
>>
>>138956868
I like No Agenda podcast. All they do is deconstruct the media. They claim to not be biased, but criticizing the media is the same thing as criticizing the left now so they can't help but come off as hardcore conservatives.
>>
>>138957320
Are they on soundcloud?
>>
>>138957320
Ya they do have it on soundCloud, and one guy just thought Abe Lincoln had slaves. Retards.
>>
>>138957645
they're on itunes, youtube, i think they have their own website. anywhere there are podcasts, it's pretty popular, dunno bout soundcloud
>>
>>138956868
On the pic, that's not even mate lmao
>>
>>138956868
I can relate to what you said man. They are slowly becoming what they are pretending to fight against : a totalitarian, censored society.
>>
>>138957808
looks like its just short clips on there. the podcast is 3 hrs long and comes out on thursdays and sundays
>>
They chose to make reality malleable.

Reality is now whatever we want.

You are still clinging onto the idea that the truth is what we should strive for.

That's long gone m8
>>
>>138957808
>one guy just thought Abe Lincoln had slave

I think he was mocking the woman whining. They know what they're doing.
>>
>>138956868
This photo is fucking retarded, the Black Kang can just move back one space. White King and White Queen need to switch places so that they can execute the negro properly
>>
>>138957014
Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this
>>
File: IMG_5388.jpg (26KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5388.jpg
26KB, 640x359px
>>138956868
WE
>>
>>138956868
>Atypical upset over neurotypicals the post
You aren't a conservative you are mentally handicapped.
>>
>>138958016
This guy gets it. When I walk through town I close my eyes and imagine it was a battlefield, feels good desu
>>
Subscribe to alt media and truther channels on youtube.

For example...
Press For Truth
We Are Change
Truthstream Media
>>
File: 1480666624073m.jpg (114KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
1480666624073m.jpg
114KB, 1024x631px
>>138957867
Are you nuts ?
Slowly becoming ?
Euronigger they already are. What is this meme "they are becoming" "things are turning bad" "the future looks grim" the present is already grim, how can you stand this it is already bad enough to warrant an uprising why do you shirk responsability to the future like a whimp.
"oh it's not as bad as it could be, in comparison to that right now is not so bad".
Is that your plan you JEW you traitor !
I will act now and not "when it gets bad enough" mongrel. Demon. You orc. Fucking evil bastard.
>>
stop being such a god damned faggot. you should really spend some time at http://www.amerika.org/

get that image of chess off of this terrible website. chess has a good name.
>>
File: 1425508153815.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1425508153815.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
>>138956868
>this post
>this image
>from all the hobbies and interests I ever had, chess is the only thing I keep going back to because it is the only thing from my childhood that still makes sense
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.