[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 political parties >Only 2 can be in the debates and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Pres-gain-graphic.jpg (77KB, 962x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pres-gain-graphic.jpg
77KB, 962x720px
>4 political parties
>Only 2 can be in the debates and have all the media coverage

"""FREEDOM"""
>>
File: 1459095783119.gif (223KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
1459095783119.gif
223KB, 600x649px
>>138951778
(((Two parties))) own the platforms. Literal whos kvetch. Go figure.
>>
>>138951778

man why cant the greatest country on earth have more than..what two real parties? I mean other coutnries have so many. having a choice between many different parties would be so much better. How can 300 million people be lumped into two parties every time? I dont get it.
>>
Yeah.

That's 90% of countries biggest issue with America, they sit right in the middle of real geopolitics and are perfectly corrupted by synthetic democrat party dominance only offset by a technically acceptably corrupt republican party. That's totalitarian and it shows, democrat party members feel they can say anything they want if it appeals to Marxist kids.
>>
>>138952405
Liberalism vs Conservatism is quite common. Britain has the Labour party, I suppose.
>>
File: 1484577222961.jpg (80KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
1484577222961.jpg
80KB, 960x940px
>>138952405
Wish there was a party specifically devoted to nationalism and protectionism, I hate the GOP, but I hate the Democrats/Communists more.
>>
>>138951778
The problem with giving the other parties platforms is that the voting system (1 vote for 1 party) an end up with biggest minority wins, of coarse they could switch to a different voting system but just like metric it would cost too much
>>
You would think they'd want as many wacky splinter parties as possible, you know MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>>
>>138951778
It's because of a rule that you need to be polling at like 15% of some horseshit. It should just be that anyone who is on enough states to be able to win enough electoral votes to win gets to be in the debate. Or at the very very least make it so that you can be in the debates if you're on the ballot in all 50 states.
>>
>>138951778

What are those numbers in the graphic?
>>
>>138956393

support i think
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.