[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else white but feel like a nigger of sorts? I have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: O6RRPpd.jpg (60KB, 504x492px) Image search: [Google]
O6RRPpd.jpg
60KB, 504x492px
Anyone else white but feel like a nigger of sorts?

I have a super tiny apartment, 15 square meters. That's smaller than the apartment of most niggers.

I have a piece of shit rusty old car, worse car than most niggers have.

I have a menial job.

Every day I see a ton of rich people with nice cars, hot girlfriends, nice apartments in nice areas, good jobs etc. And I will never be like them.
>>
>>138947128
>And I will never be like them.
Why not? How old are you?
>>
>>138947274
>>
You're swede, I though your gimmies were enough for a new tricked-out Volvo
>>
>>138947128
you don't get all the gibs that's why you have so little
>>
>>138947379
This. I don't have a credit card, I don't scam EBT or other social security progrums. I am very LUCKY to have a good job. I'm not going to lecture you about 'not working hard enough' or whatever, because the truth is, I don't have to work. I wish I did. I try to. But the harder I try at my corporate job, the more I come against the system. If you are a literal lazy nigger, you can be the corporate darling.

Anon, you need to keep your head up. Materalism is for faggots, everyone dies. I drive a sports car and have a nice wife, but I don't look at people with rust buckets with any scorn, especially if they're white. I'm lucky with the fact I got a job that pays well for a skill that comes very easily to me. The reality I see around me is that far more industrious people are losing because the system doesn't need people anymore.
>>
>>138947833
It's because you were the byproduct of Gibs to others and those who have. You are the forgotten ones. Don't worry, our time comes soon. We have numbers.
>>
>>138947128
I'm the co founder of a unicorn in the bay

Drop your details I'll route you the cost of a cheeseburger and some change
>>
>>138947128
>nice cars
That they don't own (in fact they're probably leased)

>hot girlfriends
High maintenance women are terrible

>nice apartments in nice areas
That they don't own

>good jobs
That they're still beholden to: a wageslave just like you

>And I will never be like them
You wouldn't want to be them. You'll only be happy once you're content to be yourself.
>>
File: 1502394626655.jpg (132KB, 888x765px) Image search: [Google]
1502394626655.jpg
132KB, 888x765px
>>138947128
>>
no. i'm pretty successful and financially secure
sorry to hear your life sucks, have you tried bootstrapping?
>>
>>138947128
Read more. Gain skills. You have the ability because you're white. It is in our DNA.
>>
I feel like a nigger every time I cum inside another rich gook's spoiled daughter, but usually I leave enough time afterward for a massage to forget about what I just did.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.