[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're eating each other as intended. >Employees of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: theyreeatingeachother.png (383KB, 599x773px) Image search: [Google]
theyreeatingeachother.png
383KB, 599x773px
They're eating each other as intended.

>Employees of Pride Montreal then broke the circle of protesters and took away Rose’s megaphone. People in the crowd shouted at them to “shut up during the moment of silence” but the BLM protesters refused.

>To make our voices heard we chose to do this during the moment of silence,” said Brian*, a protester and member of Black Lives Matter Montreal. “It wasn’t disrespectful because the moment was meant to commemorate the people who died [of AIDS or homophobic and transphobic laws], and most of them are trans women of color so we reclaimed that moment.”

>BLM protestors also criticized Pride for being overly capitalistic, and criticized a number of their sponsors they claim refuse to support and employ queer people of color.

>“Now when you look at Pride all you see is TD, Pet Store, Starbucks, and Walmart and places that will never hire a Black trans person and to us that isn’t acceptable,” said Rose.
>>
good stuff, bampu
>>
>>138944412
Its the unconscious necessity to intrude themselves into other peoples business
You can't type rape without ape
>>
The real question is why does BLM exist in canada
>>
>>138945544
This
>>
File: ohwait.png (792KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
ohwait.png
792KB, 969x700px
>>138945544
A few of em make some money off it and the rest get to chimp in the street and get some sort of validation from the left. I'm surprised they aren't in Europe yet to be honest. Oh wait...
>>
>>138945544
Cuz Canada is a nigger muzz shit hole now. Jesus I flew into Montreal for the day and thought I was in Morrocco. What a fucking dump. Toronto wasn't any better either. But had a good bit of white hotties walking aeound.
>>
>>138944412
>walmart
>starbucks
>hiring anything BUT degenerates
They must be tossing HIV needles into the overpriced bananas to be unhireable at fucking starbucks
>>
>>138944412
how many trans women of color are there total, rough estimate?
>>
File: 1503288815716.gif (487KB, 500x178px) Image search: [Google]
1503288815716.gif
487KB, 500x178px
>>138944412
Niggers doing nigger stuff
>>
>>138946224
Destructive behavior of course is the reason why those companies will not hire their asses.
>>
File: 1495389867140.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495389867140.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>138945837
BLM protesting in Canada exemplifies the fact that they are very similar to antifa in that their only goal is to disrupt and cause mayhem. Their leader getting $100 million has not improved the situation at all, in fact it's only served to embolden them to become more outrageous.
>>
>>138944412

People have been mulling a /pol/-BLM alliance and I say go for it!

>will disrupt and alienate leftists
>and get them fighting with each other
>group most likely to do something so stupidly rude to another group
>cops will always be against them on some level so they wont get away with too much (even black cops)
>so tribal they might realize our intentions
>>
>>138945782

lol @ that little fag goblin
>>
>>138946385
Well theres that rude paul cunt but i think she is britsh. The theres that fat degenerate that dresses like a grandma. Who the fuck laughs at someone dressed like a grandma. And fuck mrs doubtfire too she is a cunt.
>>
This is why black people have no large allies.
>>
File: 1494479423927.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494479423927.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>138946484
>that webm of a BLM protest
ha
hahah
HAHAHAHA
wew my sides
>>
>>138946484
>Their leader getting $100 million has not improved the situation at all, in fact it's only served to embolden them to become more outrageous.
?
>>
>>138946509
it's time we admit we're the mirror images of each other and learn to cooperate in mutual goal of destroying the alt-left faggots ruining this country, when our work is done we can go our separate ways segregated and go back to 1950s culture. MAGA.
>>
>>138945837

The large cities are dumps. Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa. The country and maritimes, and territories are nice. The immigrants seem to prefer the cities.
>>
File: b (118).jpg (39KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
b (118).jpg
39KB, 850x400px
>>138944412
I'll just leave this here.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.