[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 46

File: 1487265688723.jpg (109KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487265688723.jpg
109KB, 650x450px
Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near? Stories welcomed
>>
>>138940612

I'm a Califag. The only real ghettos we have are South LA and Oakland, but even these are being taken over by beaners and hipsters.

Feels good
>>
>>138940612
I've told this one before.
Cabrini Green. I was doing sound for an NPR reporter doing a story on schools on the south side of Chicago. I was aware of it's reputation, but didn't fully grasp how violent it can be.

The school wouldn't let more than one of us in, so the reporter took one of the mics and did the sound for the interview while I walked around with a bag of expensive NPR-owned sound gear. Nobody bothered me, but I got some looks. I was 19 at the time, and skinny, so I figure I stood out like a sore thumb.

I have to go peel yams for dinner, so I'm gonna stop my story there. It wasn't going to get much more interesting than that.
>>
>>138940612
Detroit, though pretty much every city I've been to in the Midwest qualifies
>>
>>138941021
im surprised you didnt get fucked with at al
>>
>>138940612
South Alabama.
>>
>>138940816
the displacement of nigs has to affect somewhere, now where do you they are migrating to? the white "middle class" suburbs. its literally a gold rush for them, section 8 free rent in oversized town houses with associations that take care of the lawns/yard work, and they make so much money selling drugs to the kids here, heroin is their biggest money maker. and they sell their food stamps on the side too.
>>
>>138940612
Niggers are portable third-world generators. But Camden NJ takes the cake.
>>
>>138940816
Sacramento is ghetto too, went up to my dad in laws place up by sac and while I was putting gas in my car i was hit up for some crack/meth/weed in the span of filling up my tank.
>>
I love in Richmond, VA so pretty much 70% of the places I see in any given day.
>>
>>138940612
St. Lucia.
>go to a bbq/concert on thé beach.
>Three stages blasting some kinda music (no actual musicians) with the sounds overlapping
>really undercooked chicken thighs
>blacks as far as the eye could see.
It was fun for about 2 minutes.
>>
>>138941189

You're right, to some degree. Blacks are moving to all the inland suburbs of California, but their numbers rarely exceed 10% of the population, and believe it or not, growing outside of the ghetto actually has a moderating effect. When I was in school I ran into a lot of Black kids with ghetto names but who were White washed as hell because they grew up in the burbs. A lot of Tyrone's and JeVontay's who wore skinny jeans and were into anime.
>>
>>138941095
I'm back from peeling yams. Yeah, in retrospect, I wouldn't go anywhere near that place. But I think I had that look to me... like a skinny introverted white kid who had nothing valuable on him, and who's probably there for drugs or something. I don't know why nobody bothered me.

I was in Chicago for two years, and I'd considered myself pretty streetwise, so maybe the way I carried myself said "I'm busy", which was the best way to keep niggers away.
>>
Nyc... hartford, ct.... Bridgeport, ct
>>
>>138942165
Can I say that to random bums and street niggers? "im busy"
>>
>>138942274
I've said "I'm in a hurry", or "I'm in the middle of something", and had them leave me alone. But niggers are niggers. They're going to do what they feel like at any moment, so your mileage may vary.
>>
>>138940612
Detroit... check mate
>>
>>138941883
I didn't see any at Fallout.
>>
>>138940816
>implying Tracy isn't black
>>
File: Natural Selection.png (277KB, 644x569px) Image search: [Google]
Natural Selection.png
277KB, 644x569px
This is Canada, but on the East Coast we have nigs.
I live by a lower-middle class black neighborhood and it defies most stereotypes. The fathers generally stay, the church is the community heart, people get along, and families are raised.

Then there's North Preston. A Shit hole and the only place I've seen in 30+ years in this province with bulletproof convenience store windows. Drug dealers and pimps. Know cases of human trafficing and abducting girls to pimp (get them hooked on drugs) then ship them off to Hamilton ONT.
Went to high school with them and the only way to get away was to study and not take basic retard classes/subjects.

>pic link: http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/rapper-defiantly-stares-at-eclipse-cancels-toronto-show-1.3559432#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=YSJ9N3G
>>
File: Eminem.jpg (90KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem.jpg
90KB, 1000x666px
>>138940612
>Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near?
Malibu
>>
I live in NJ. Not a ton of nogs here but they're all concentrated in about 4 cities, and it makes these places extremely dangerous, Camden being the most notable example.
>>
>>138940612
South Side of Chicago. It's honestly not as bad as people make it out to be. Most of the shit that goes down here is because of gangs. They don't really give a flying fuck about the lone white guy walking down the street.
>>
>>138943548
where in NJ?
>>
>>138943801
>where in NJ?
The new part
>>
>>138941021
>Cabrini Green
>South side
Lol wut
>>
>>138940612
>Brother was student teaching at an all black school (not his choice, was assigned)
>Brother has day off to work on his paper
>Finds out the teaching he was studying under was hospitalized by a student

Here's the story
>Fat nigger girl puts her bare feet up on the desk
>Nigger boy tells her that her feet "stank" and makes mocking gestures
>Nigger girl gets up and starts wooping
>Teacher (older white guy) goes over and tries to defuse the situation
>Makes the mistake of reminding her that putting her feet up on the desk isn't allowed
>She punches him
>Starts beating on him
>Drags him out into the hall
>Starts slamming his head up against a locker
>Whole time students are recording it while cheering and yelling "World star!"
>Student is arrested for assault and gets prosecuted
>Students get salty the teacher pressed charges

End result for my brother
>Brother told them he isn't going back
>They question why and subtly accuse him of racism
>They give in and transfer him to a redneck school halfway across the state
>>
>>138940612
Memphis. Orange Mound. Not many stories since I avoided it but cousin was doing yard work around there and got pulled over by unmarked police car assuming he was there to sell drugs, which is normally the only reason whites are in that area.
>>
>>138940816
Go up to Richmond some time. Pittsburg and Benicia are headed towards ghetto-dom as well. Blacks don't leave the bay area, they just move to new areas. As Oakland gentrifies, they're moving up the 580 corridor into Dublin, into Richmond, and into the outer burbs in Benicia and Pittsburg. Give it time, they'll fuck those areas up, too.
>>
Portsmouth, VA
Bridgeport, CT
So. Providence, RI
Cranston, RI
Lawrence, MA
Brockton, MA
North Chicago, IL
National City(San Diego), CA
Detroit
Cleveland(bus station)
>>
>>138940612
All of California.
>>
>>138940612
Memfrica
>>
>>138940612
I've been to Watts, south Central, the worst parts of Oakland, Harlem, but the worst place I ever saw personally was the ghettos on the Caribbean island of St. Croix.
>>
File: 1503343703031.png (658KB, 675x905px) Image search: [Google]
1503343703031.png
658KB, 675x905px
>>138940612
>Grew up in detroit
>Next door neighbor was a fat sheboon
>Had multiple kids belonging to multiple men
>Used to send her four year old over our fence to shit in the lawn because she often didn't pay her water bill
>Sent him over one day for a "playdate" when I was 3
>He searched around the house for anything loose he could pocket
>Found my dad's roll of gold dollars
>Took them home and gave them to his mom, she bought a few cartons of menthols with them
>>
>>138941189
Google Moreno Valley, it's the exurb version of south central in the riverside county desert
>>
>>138944254
Post video if true
>>
Philadelphia "Bad Lands" where all of the niggers sell coke, weed, all of the "bad" drugs. Honestly, the nigger problem here is horrible, I wish the KKK would show up and hang these niggers from trees again.
>>
>>138943315
Hamiltonian here, I can vouch for this. I can fuck those girls for $200 at the Admiral Inn!
>>
>>138944878
lmao
>>
The black areas in the north here feel pretty safe and tamed compared to places Islam has claimed.
>>
>>138944878
where in detroit senpai
>>
>>138940816
Go visit Richmond sometime. It should be some of the most expansive real estate in the Bay, but because the exploding refineries, it's not - and the niggers pushed out of Oakland are ending up there. Most of it looks like a fucking war zone. They're also taking over Benicia, Pittsburg, Dublin, San Leandro, and Hayward. It's not as bad as it around the stadium in Oakland, but give it time.
>>
>>138940612
Seattle Greyhound Station.
I live a sheltered life in WA.
>>
Paris north districts.
>>
>>138944878
At least they were actually put to use. Did your dad buy them from one of those infomercials?
>>
East Point, Atlanta
>>
>>138945246
Why are African Americans and African British act totally different, mate?
>>
>>138940612
>Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near? Stories welcomed
Basically i grew up in a somewhat ghetto (not a city but a shit town) with alot of negros in their townhouses till a local tyonne shot and killed a pig then the cops raided the townhouses and arrested most of them.

After that Mexicans were the ones who took their place as many of them were being sent to prison.

Now when it comes to been to it has to be either Brooklyn or Newark but personally i give it a tie (when it comes to Brooklyn i mean the ghetto area not the white trash hipster part) but the last time i was there more hipsters were fucking it up ever then before (December last year).
>>
>>138945504
Because the British Niggers grew up in a good neighborhood unlike the American Niggers who grew up like their monkey counter-parts with little to no money.
>>
File: 1501114058255.jpg (50KB, 899x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501114058255.jpg
50KB, 899x720px
Pennsauken NJ

Yup Next door to Camden
3 fucking years

As a Vet combat has it moments.. DMZ in Korea was pretty interesting. Freaking, your own tries to do you in...dumb shits everywhere
>>
>>138945652
I used to play hockey in Pennsauken
>>
>>138942274

Just say "nah"
>>
File: lakeview.jpg (2MB, 4976x2800px) Image search: [Google]
lakeview.jpg
2MB, 4976x2800px
>>138944517
>North Chicago
Lol you poor thing
>>
>>138945652
Pennsauken is fucking bad. At least it isn't Kensington.
>>
>>138943548
NJ fag,
Can guarantee that you're never far away from a city entirely run by niggers that looks more like a poor Somalian village than an American town
>>
The tenderloin area in San Francisco has some serious issues. It's right off the main road with the tourist cable cars where everything is crowded, but nice.

People shit on the sidewalks. There are old mattresses that have been around for weeks or months there. Homeless live in tents and nobody's compelled to do any work there whatsoever. Commuting around the area, you'll see the same few homeless people on the same few street corners get thrown some crazy amount of money and they'll be back the next day.

The nukes can't fly to CA fast enough.
>>
>>138940612
West Adams boulevard. In the ghetto which borders the Hasidic Jew pico blvd and downtown LA which is better for a couple days. The culture and the vibe is very bad. I would definitely not go out during the night walking in the area.
>>
File: IMG_0900.jpg (528KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
528KB, 2448x3264px
>>138940612
Here's a video from a little gen of a YouTube channel. This guy drives through some of the roughest, post apolcalyptic all black areas and films what he sees, even going into gas stations at times. It is literally an entirely different world when it's filled with only blacks. I find myself watching dozens of these because I'm so utterly fascinated at how anyone can say that the races are equal and the only difference is our color. Look at their behavior, listen to their language, their mannerisms and what they perceive as normal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
>>
>>138940612

Atlanta.
Parking lot of a grocery store and watched 3 black kids stab an older black guy repeatedly because he had the wrong colors on. Several other blacks were crowded around the scene screaming and hooting like a playground fight at a elementary school. Wife and I stood and watched for 30 or so seconds, got in our car, and left. They stabbed the guy like 50+ times on the ground, motionless. No police, no one intervened, no one even tried. All of the crowd had pants down at their knees, wearing mostly head-rags/bandanas; the guy on the ground had a blue bandana, the kids (all like 13-18) had red ones.
>>
File: 1501125226803.jpg (70KB, 669x499px) Image search: [Google]
1501125226803.jpg
70KB, 669x499px
>>138945680
Roosevelt Ave.. by the old roly poly liquor store on 130.. yes!

The Mart good times.. Freaking Democrats tear the place down to build a Skating rink that never happened, killed many jobs and business
>>
>>138945873
watched a bunch of these great channel
>>
>>138945793

Aw yes the K&A
>>
>>138945945
I always hated playing that team. the thunderbirds, always fights would break out with the parents, true white trash
>>
in Indianapolis off Butler I went to a combo gas station/mcdonalds. niggers everywhere, the bathroom was seriously flooded with almost an inch of straight piss. fucking niggers just lined up and leaked right on the god damn floor

another nigger walked up to me and opened up his jacket to reveal dozens of glass bottles of herbs and incense for sale

cops had a negress splayed out on the hood of a patrol cruiser and were pulling out tons of baggies and knives and needles from her purse

the gas station located several pallets of malt liquor right inside the front entrance

that was the niggest shit I've ever seen
>>
>>138940612
5ème arrodissenment

niggers tried to pull up my sister's skirt although she was wearing a knee-lenght one

they can't leave people alone baka
>>
>>138940612
i went to germany once
>>
File: 1501135052563.png (365KB, 800x579px) Image search: [Google]
1501135052563.png
365KB, 800x579px
>>138946131

True one only has to go to dealer to drink and hang out to figure that out
>>
>>138945388
Somewhat humorous story
>taking bus from Spokane to Seattle
>some redneck from AL or something is waiting for the same bus
>doesn't come off as the sharpest peanut in the turd
>can't get over the fact that ppl are smoking dude weed man lol out side the station (I'm just getting a nicotine fix)
>finish my smoke and head inside
>guy comes up and actually apologizes for his behavior
>thought I went inside because he was being too loud about weed smoking
>idgaf, dude. we good
>guy is super jovial all the way to Seattle, smoke cigarettes with him at the stops on the way
>hit Seattle and have to wait at shitty Seattle location
>looking over my shoulder for feral nogs
>dude weed redneck's composure totally changes
>he's looking over his shoulder constantly
>"sure are a lot of Mexicans around here..."

Lol. Obviously we are from different parts of the country. I did grow up in Wenatchee though, so I'm totally used to beaners. They're okay ppl around here. The majority, at least.
>>
>>138940612
I was taking a professional certification test in a city about two hours away. I was cheap and poor and a student at the time so I made the mistake of staying with a friend (it was a three day test) instead of shelling out the burgers to get a hotel room.
Turns out he lived in the worst neighborhood in the city. I get lost on the way there and go two apartment buildings too far, pull into a parking space to check the map on my phone. All the sudden they come out of nowhere and surround my car looking in it to see what's up. I pull out of there really fast. Later my friend tells me he's amazed I didn't get shot down there. Probably the only reason I didn't was that they likely thought I was a cop.
Once I finally find the place, every night you could hear the guy in the next apartment beating the shit out of his crying girlfriend and she was loud as shit.
On the second day of the test, I get back to the place at like 11 PM and I'm walking through the parking lot in the dark (I have my laptop with me) and I hear footsteps running up behind me. I turn thinking "oh shit this is it" and it's fucking children running around playing in the parking lot at 11 at night. They're like eight or something.

I barely got any sleep the whole time. Still passed the test, but I will never make a mistake like that again.
>>
>>138946264
Delair
>>
Why do they just loiter outside of stores at all hours of the night?
>>
Beaumont, TX. I heard this area was once nice to live in before all the niggers came here from Katrina.
>>
>>138945803
>Can guarantee that you're never far away from a city entirely run by niggers that looks more like a poor Somalian village than an American town
This is fucking correct as alot of places in NJ are mostly black (30 percent or more).

Even places you would not guess are but have lots of negros in them that are closer to me then Camden or Newark have them.
>>
File: IMG_20170816_092935.jpg (132KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_092935.jpg
132KB, 960x720px
Detroit Area, probably why I'm a raging racist
>>
>>138945826
The Tenderloin is a paradice compared to what it used to be like. If you think it's bad now...lol...you should have seen it in the 80's and 90's. I used to go hang a friend's place north of Van Ness, and I'd head down O'Farrell to get to Market and the bridge - whores on EVERY street corner, for blocks and blocks. Not just one or two - crowds of them. Junkies and dealers everywhere, they'd come up to your car at a red light. That area gentrified a long ass time ago, there's homeless all over the city, but the welfare hotels in the Tenderloin are long gone, and most of the crime centered around them. Now the only people that can afford to live there are Facebook and Google millionaires.
>>
>>138942122
That doesn't make them any better. The places they left are still fucked up.
>>
>>138940816
>>138941306
>>138944489
San Bernardino is a place you wouldn't want to visit at night. They actually have chain stores, but there are so many bums and people just walking around. Lots of check cashing and liquor stores and at least one Boost Mobile shop. Apartments next to CSUSB usually are the site for most robberies.
>>
>>138940612
Orlando FL
>>
>>138946434

Does anyone have a genuine answer as to why they do this?
>>
>>138946443
All of Texas (with the exception of Houston and the border towns) was nice until the Katrina apes came in. Midcities, particularly here in the Arlington/Mansfield area have a growing gang problem. Perfect example is this dumb Arlington niglet becoming a literal celebrity overnight after he murdered another nigger and beat an elderly white man.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/teen-rappers-hit-goes-viral-while-he-goes-to-jail-on-murder-charge

You can thank the Jewish media and the empty headed white teenagers who consume and encourage this garbage.
>>
>>138940612
Gary, Indiana

holy shit, I was legit terrified just driving through from Chicago to Lansing

The trick for if you get stuck in a ghetto is to search for Barnes and Noble on your GPS and don't stop till you get there
>>
>>138940612
Every city in America that has over 2% niggers. They ruin everything.
>>
>>138945873
Thanks for the share, anon.
>>
>>138946278
Washington is turning into a total dump. It's absolutely unbelievable the amount of bums and heroin junkies there are now. Seattle was 90% white a few years back, I'm stunned how fast this place went to shit.
>>
>>138945930
fucking cracker Bob over here sayin he hood n shit cuz he saw some regulators.. yah- you real tuff boy. Haha
You bitchass wouldn last a day in my parts
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 926x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 926x764px
>>138946434
They surrounded my father once begging for money and he felt bad for them so he told them that they could get whatever they wanted and he would buy it for them. All they got was bags of ice for whatever reason.
>>
>>138943548
>Tfw live on the border between sussex and morris county and would have to drive 45 minutes on 80 to see a black person
Goddammit it feels good to be /boonies/. Fuckin ricans and pajeets are creepin in, though.
>>
>>138940612
anything near cleveland, ohio. the city is a nigger infested shithole
>>
milwaukee - low class deep south nigger diaspora
>>
>>138946734
One of the few places open all night, hence not having to get up for work in the morning. You can find them at fast food places too, refilling the same large soda over and over.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fuFTtB8YMvc
>>
>>138946734
slingin' dope
>>
>>138946734
What else are they gonna do? Get a job? It's ghetto culture. if they go home, their baby mama will be screaming at them for money. Plus at least two of them are dealers, and that's their spot, they may have more of their crew there from time to time, and that's where you go for ghetto special sales, like stolen car stereos, phones, and all that shit. Where I lived in Oakland, we had a 7-11 at the corner. That was one dealer's spot, he rented a 2 bedroom up the street - everyone knew it was his spot, and occasionally someone would drive by and shoot at them. He always had someone from his crew out front, 24/7. There were people around all night, trying to score, looking for targets to mug, cars to break into, whatever.
>>
>>138947135
I live on the west side- it's not all shitty by any means
>>
dallas texas. was there as part of my old job. was being followed by a ratty looking nigger. he kept asking us how we are doing and what are we doing. he later said he had 9 felonies and one of the managers distracted him while we got away. we (company van team) also met with this black guy who gave us a free half ounce of weed and said we can smoke in his front lawn. showed us his alligator seat low rider. had a nice house.

in houston i went to little york street. me and a co worker dropped by the corner store for a drink. saw this giant white guy fighting with this giant nigger. white guy slapped him and he left angrily. whitey left just as the nigger returned. nigge just paced around the parking lot all night. some other nigger asked me for change. another one told me to buy him stuff. we were surrounded by so many niggers i was terrified. definitely worst than dallas
>>
>>138946967
Meh, I don't go to Seattle, Tacoma, metro areas. Oly seems okay.

>be six y/o
>Redmond
>private school with less than 30 students 1st-6th grades
>family of niggers inhabits the school/church
>for some reason call 12yo nog a "ding-dong"
>throws me on the ground and keeps asking what I called him
>answer the question
>get slapped in face
>asked same question
>answer
>get slapped
>repeat until he got tired I guess
lol
>tells his mom I called him N word
>mom gives me a tongue lashing in front of her fatherless family of 6(?)
I'm sure that she told them all to watch out for the young white devils
w/e
>>
>>138941021
I grew up in South Chicago. 76th and Western. As long as you're not spending long periods of time in genuine shitholes you're OK. In fact I would argue that in many situations being white is a lifesaver. Bangers arent as wuick to assume you are competition if they don't know you and a dead white body causes the cops to actually give a shit.
>>
>>138947235
I'd say this, same with using. They don't' want to be at they mom's and caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AalDZxWULUw
>>
Hunter's Point - San Francisco. Used to live out there for a year before getting a building manager job in the city.
My room mates and I would have drinking games taking shots every time a cop car would drive by sirens blasting. We would usually be dangerously close to alcohol poisoning within the first 2 hours.
So much rampant crime, murders, and robberies there it wasn't even funny. I had personally gotten mugged 8 times in the span of 3 months. Just learned to carry only my ID and credit card around. Was slashed 3 times on different occasions. Every single crime was done by a black dude. Except once, and that was by a black woman at knife point. Which is where I got slashed because she panicked. I don't recommend ever living there.
>>
File: .jpg (28KB, 570x453px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
28KB, 570x453px
>>138947735
sure my stories are pretty weak, but at least I'm green texting

>14 now
>church youth trip to Seattle for IDK why
>at Seattle center after dark
>walking around separated from the group with my same age friend
>nog grabs my friend and holds him down in the bushes and tells me to give him my walkman
>hmmm... I spent a lot of money on this thing and at 14 years of age, this is pretty much my most prized possession
>demands my walkman again, fist clenched a few inches from my friend's face
>I spent a lot of time saving for this thing, so uhh.... don't really want to give it up y'know?
>more seconds pass while I weigh options of which there are two
>4 girls round the corner "OMG! what's going on! Gag me with a spoon!" etc
>nog gets spooked and leaves
>friend mad at me for a while afterwards
It' was a pretty nice walkman
>>
File: 1499985216949.png (743KB, 1384x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1499985216949.png
743KB, 1384x1496px
>>138940612
Memphis
>>
In LA, California I use to live in an apartment complex. This particular area was predominantly Crips "turf", one day sitting on a wall within a complex this person wearing all red steps out of his apartment and yells,"Fuck Crips"! A few other people outside beat him down to the ground, and walked away. The blood affiliated individual who was a mid to older 20's adult stood up and went in his house, not even an hour later this blood member steps back out of his apartment yelling louder,"Fuck Crips, Bloods all day" multiple times. It was like a scene from a insect hive pouring out, people from the second story did not use the stairs they began jumping straight off their balconies, and people on the bottom floor stepped out. The blood was surrounded and was beaten down again, however this time one person stomped on the blood's temple and began the crip dance, the next person followed, and so on. By the end the whole group of crips had stomped this one person's head and were dancing around him. They all scattered and the blood's mother comes out screaming, "My Baby, why did this happen to my Baby"? He was taken off and never seen again.
>>
>>138948934
>4 girls round the corner
*4 girls our age from the church group
Center was still open so I got to buy my DK and Black Flag lapel buttons at least.
>>
File: 1503586103181.gif (710KB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503586103181.gif
710KB, 1470x1080px
>>138946665
This
>>
>it's another comfy nigger horror stories thread

*Grabs popcorn*
>>
>>138947676
South Dallas is pretty fucking terrible, Fair Park is a festering, crime ridden hive of nigs but aside from those areas Dallas can be pretty ok.
>>
>>138948242
Hunter's Point is SLOWLY gentrifying, it's a lot better than it used to be. Some parts are sketchy as fuck, but there are areas that are *relatively* safe now.
>>
>>138945826
Michael Savage lives in SanFran, and he always talks about the homeless street-shitters on his radio show, LOL.
>>
>>138949236
Nice larp, faggot.
>>
>>138946827
>The trick for if you get stuck in a ghetto is to search for Barnes and Noble on your GPS and don't stop till you get there

top kek
>>
>>138940612
Vietnam
>>
>>138940612
>10 minutes west of downtown Chicago

Newport menthol boxes littered the streets, only niggers smoke those. We use to play a game called spot the white person. No one could win.
>>
>>138940612
GARY INDIANA!
all others pale in comparison and Im from LA. Even LAs worst- Watts or The Downs or Grape st arent as bad as Gary Indiana holy shit.
>>
>>138946734
Drugs. Other shit criminal activity. Emotional immaturity and besides, no other place in their right mind would permit them entry and they fuckin know it.
>>
>>138942122
Hello Adelanto!
>>
>>138940816
>Compton
Video related from yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWo8bjdNMo
>>
>>138942122
they are still invaders though. they are just sleeper cells in the sense that if shit hits the fan and they feel empowered then they will take arms against their neighbors who happen to be white. dont get me started with how their meager 10% has a massive effect on the local economies.
>>
>>138940612

>Go to youtube.
>Search "Rock Island Illinois"
>Videos of niggers nigging and niggers fighting

Yup.
>>
>>138940612
Gary Indiana or East St. Louis. I'd have to say East St. Louis by a hair since the two times I've been at street level there I've seen some shit.
>>
>>138940612
I live in the Chicago suburbs. It can be a beautiful city but it is infested with subhumans. They have been spreading like cancer to the suburbs lately too.

This place in Washington looks terrible. Anybody know of this place Everett?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-TR01tq5s
>>
>>138940816

>liberal hellhole, cali

>feels good

you're just numb to it
>>
Grew up in the 901 (Memphis). It wasn't so bad, but I had some friends jumped and beat up. Just depends where you live I guess. White and black can be shit in this city, and both can be based. It just depends
>>
>>138940612

chattanooga tn, driving through. car broke down. nigger pretended he wanted to try to help, then demanded money for merely offering to help. when i told him no, he acted like he was going to pull a gun. just then, two white dudes in a beat up nissan zoomed up, whipped out one of those battery jumper things and got me going in about ten seconds. they tore out of there, i did too. three cops pulled in just as i had left, one pulled me over and asked if i was okay. they had been having trouble wth the nogs in that area (public housing area) jumping stranded motorists who pulled into that highly lit exit area.

those two dudes probably saved my life.
>>
>>138952231
Grew up in Chicago, live in WA now. Seattle/Tacoma area has nothing near a real ghetto. Roughest areas have built up new strip malls and nice looking housing.
>>
>>138940612
There's a youtube channel for this
https://www.youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

Complete and utter shitholes. I like the videos where these black guys spend all their money on a disco 3 wheeler that glows in the dark. I also like how literally every store is behind 3inch thick bulletproof glass and even the local KFC is bulletproof
>>
>>138944517
>north chicago.

kekwhat.
there are weirdly a lot of mexicans moving up there in the past decade or so, but it's ok overall. while places like lincolnwood and skokie are also great, the further south you go the progressively worse it gets.

t.spic studying here.
>>
>>138952231
>nybody know of this place Everett?
Those are middle class punks. They can always run home to the suburbs.
>>
>>138940612
Downtown Atlanta.

I was leaving the lot at ATL one night to start the long drive home, but I didn't realize before that one of the lots exists onto I-85 North and the other onto I-85 South and if you leave from the wrong one you're going the wrong way and the only way to get turned around is to find a spot to pull off the interstate and get to the other side... the first exit I could manage to maneuver through the crazy Atlanta traffic to get to went straight through a heavily black neighborhood - bars on windows, rap blaring through paper-thin slum walls, the sounds of police sirens in the distance, random niggers running up to cars and banging on windows and shit. I got lost and after 20 minutes of driving aimlessly around trying to get back to the main roads I nearly ran over a homeless guy because I was so stressed and paranoid that I thought he was going to carjack me.
>>
>live in beautiful mapley vermont
>no vile racists anywhere in sight
>Black people are the nicest human beings ever
>Friendly, helpful, smart... the best
>Hope to meet one someday
>>
>>138952231
>Anybody know of this place Everett?
I keep telling these assholes that if they just pick up the trash after themselves, they'll keep alot of heat off of them.
>>
>>138941021
>The school wouldn't let more than one of us in

wat
>>
I live in Virginia, have family in Alabama and Georgia that have it worse, but the East coast is far worse than west.
>>
File: 1322869469756.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1322869469756.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>138940816
>Our niggers are being replaced by lighter skinned niggers
>>
>>138953206

should have just stayed on until the loop
>>
File: NJSPD.jpg (316KB, 520x548px) Image search: [Google]
NJSPD.jpg
316KB, 520x548px
>>138941279
The Camden PD literally has cameras on every corner with hired civilians looking for illegal activity, ready to shot call to the cops who find it's too dangerous to patrol normally. They get in, arrest, and zip out.

Also it's actually mostly NJ state police because Camden cops are notoriously corrupt.

(BTW, NJ state police uniforms were also designed by Hugo Boss)
>>
File: NJSPD2.jpg (151KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
NJSPD2.jpg
151KB, 1200x803px
>>138941279
>>138953792
>>
File: 57aa72f6c461886b1b8b458c[1].jpg (122KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
57aa72f6c461886b1b8b458c[1].jpg
122KB, 900x500px
>>138950724
That's not Compton. Just a clickbait title.
>>
>>138943801
Camden, Trenton, Newark, and Atlantic City.
>>
>>138942274
"I'm broke as fuck" tends to work, but be warned, you've got a decent chance that a nig asking for cigs or money is also sizing you up for a mugging. Keep moving and watch behind your back when a niggers asks you for something in passing.
Carry a weapon if possible, nigs are lazy enough not to bother with you if you pull a knife. If you live in a state that hates your rights like Jew York (I lived there for a long time), carry a good tac light with a high lumen rating and a strobe. Those things work incredibly well, and it's hilarious to watch an angry pavement ape swing, spit, and scream at you while they're blinded by the light and helpless to do anything about it.
>>
>be me
>southern utah
>never seen a negro or vagina up close
>>
>>138954327
i live in Nj an anti gun state but near AC which has aggressive niggers. I carry pepper spray and a knife
>>
behind a hookah Cafe. Somalis until 5am :( got jumped by them once got to stab one and watch him squirm :) fuck niggers
>>
>>138946147
ahah the BP/Mcdicks on 38th?
thats always a fun time
>>
>>138953792
How does the US even not collapse in certain parts of the country?
Do you just let those shitholes have their own way of life or what? I find it amazing that you have the money to support them.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
Gary , Indiana faggots Nig Nogs twenty deep with dumb 20 year nig nog sheboons with 4 children from different fathers . All strung out on heroin and booze !!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138954544
A knife is great, but be careful with pepper spray. That shit can blow back at you, some nigs aren't bothered by it, and the cheaper sprays have almost no range at all.
I carried a knife along with my taclight, but I've never had to bother since the light works great as long as you keep shining it on their face. Eventually they'll fuck off out of frustration or fear you're going to shoot them since they can't see what you're doing anyway. If they come back at you, you just hit em' with the light again, they'll get the picture eventually. As a bonus most taclights are made of metal and have jagged metal heat sinks around the lens that double as an excellent striking weapon, not that I ever had to go that far.
If you're surrounded you're fucked, but you wouldn't walk from a situation like that with anything except for a handgun at point.
>>
File: poverty-stats.jpg (88KB, 650x339px) Image search: [Google]
poverty-stats.jpg
88KB, 650x339px
Muskegon Heights Michigan.

Surrounded by beautiful white/ dutch neighborhoods. The animals stay in this tiny but disgusting city.
>>
>>138940612
I've used to visit Chicago for my summer holidays, I hate kfc with a passion now
>>
File: noggin.jpg (42KB, 598x582px) Image search: [Google]
noggin.jpg
42KB, 598x582px
>>138954833
>Do you just let those shitholes have their own way of life or what?

Well, we could just imprison them all, but most of them wouldn't care, and it would make the problem worse because US jail is like Criminal College. It's also insanely expensive to house an inmate, so it's not a long-term solution.

>I find it amazing that you have the money to support them.

You and me both. They literally have more and more kids to get a bigger welfare check, encourage their daughters to have kids to kick back some of the welfare check, and expect their sons to get into criminal activities to kick back money to the family. So you wind up with entire generations just leeching off the state. But hey, it's the white man's fault they don't know what personal responsibility looks like, right? We should be glad to give them all the money they want. Why not throw them some reparation money too? In fact let's just give our life savings to those poor, poor African Americas when we die because surely they'll use that money responsibly to uplift themselves and their community. Man isn't America beautiful? Diversity is amazing.
>>
>>138955473
Church's and Popeye's has better chicken anyway.
>>
>>138940612
Live in Newark NJ (west ward)
>wake up to music blasting from car stereos
>decide to spend time and head to Livingston Mall by bus
>have to fork out just about $4 in fare
>Livingston is majority white
>come back by bus
>don't really notice the difference because it's evening
> black guy smells of literal pee and feces gets on the bus
>gets a free ride because "I ain't got no money but lemme go"
>bus driver caves because NJ transit is on their backs about time schedule
>potholes in the street cause bus to nearly flip over
>next stop:
>black lady gets on with 5 kids, no dad present
>next stop my stop
>get off to seeing crime scene tape everywhere on the way walking home
>get indoors
>news reports of another shootout
>sleep despite hearing stolen cars and sirens 24/7
>"Newark: a future to believe in"

I'm moving outta here.
>>
>>138955856
I can relate to why Americans treat weed as a drug, if I have to score something from a nigger I'll have a bad image of it too
>>
>>138940612
i live in latin america
>>
File: CHICAGO.jpg (176KB, 924x617px) Image search: [Google]
CHICAGO.jpg
176KB, 924x617px
>>138941021
>Cabrini Green
>south side of Chicago

I dated a girl that lived in Cicero and had family in North Lawndale and West Garfield Park. I still drive through Garfield Park or Lawndale if there's a ton of traffic on 290, or if I'm going to Logan Square or something (I live west of the city).

The only note worth things I've seen were guys selling drugs and gangbangers hanging out flashing gang signs. The worst neighborhood I've walked through alone was North Lawndale, when the CTA station in Cicero was shut down and the nearest open station was the Pulaski stop on the pink line. Nothing happened fortunately. The one thing that surprises me is I'll occasionally see white hipster types walking around these neighborhoods without a care in the world.
>>
>>138956152
So then you're surrounded by spiggers, might even be one yourself. Spiggers are the worst kind of nigger.
>>
>>138940612
Memphis. Just all of Shelby country really. The people pretend to be "nice" but it's just a stuck up selfish vibe from every person you meet. Even the niggers who work at gas stations think their shit don't stink. Niggers don't change the way they are, because it's "Mempho mayne" Now they are moving out to the suburbs to leech off whites and Asians. I want out.
>>
>>138940612
>leaving motorhead concert at a club in NE Washington DC with bro
>brother takes a wrong turn, we head a few blocks the wrong way into south east (niggerville)
>before days of smartphones and gps, trying to get bearings, it's about 1 AM
>stop at a red light. Porch monkeys on porch at the corner
>porch monkeys stand up, staring at us
>I notice kang nigger has a gun he's pulling out
>yell to my brother to gogogo
>floors it through the red light, didn't stop for shit until we found our way outta anacostia
Just brainless apes protecting their pissing ground, wouldn't blame a rabid dog for biting you if you stick your hand in his mouth.
>>
>>138944707
Can't get much worse than Memfrica
>>
>>138945246
This. Nigs here are just pretending. Yardies are scum, Nigerians scam, but generally they're too thick to be much of a danger. Pakis OTOH need to die.
>>
>>138950594
Gary's a ghost town for the most part, but yeah it's a shithole for sure.
>>
>>138945395
I didn't get out the car the last time I drive through Paris. What a shithole.
>>
>>138956700
Where y'all staying at? I live on wolf river. Had a job lined up at "FedEx" I was like fuck yeah. Go to the interview and it's literally in the middle of Orange Mound. GG
>>
>>138945726
I think he means North Chicago the suburb, not the north side of the city, not that North Chicago the suburb is particularly dangerous either.
>>
I always like this thread. For me it's Jackson, MS. It's the Detroit of the south.
>>
>>138945930
They're fucking savages
>>
>>138946434
Socialising. They hang out on the street because they have no money for restaurants or bars. They have to be with others always otherwise they get very lonely. They don't get individual pursuits
>>
>>138955952
yeah, they pity let ppl ride on public transit in places
my experience:
>obviously drunk sits in front of bus
>bus full of white wimmin
>he's talking nice to the driver before take off while flipping hand motions at him
>hold my tongue and sit next to him as everyone is obviously uncomfortable by his presence
>he makes jacking-off jestures to bus load of ladies
>they ignore it even though there are obv under-aged girls on board.
>i'm telling the driver that he isn't ok
>finally this old drunk cunt that I'm sitting next to (I chose that seat as a white knight) gets called out on his shit
>"bah, don't listen to this faggot"
>I lol'd, the women on board all gasped at the language
>I thought it was funny that he called me a faggot
>the women on board who were dealing with a guy pretending to jack off to them were turning a blind eye...
>guy got kicked off the bus

>saw him at a bus pick up site later where he was refused access.
>stumbled backwards and glasses went flying
>found his glasses for him and tried to help him up
I just had a Gibson at that point.
I thought it was hilarious that he called me a faggot.
The female bus riders who had been holding their tongues for no reason were outraged at the term "faggot".
True story.
>>
File: 1503200157510.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503200157510.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
Honestly? I lived in Cleveland for a little bit, and even the poor certified gangbangers were very warm and polite. If you didn't have a beef with them then they wouldn't bother you, and if you had a problem like having your car getting stuck in the hood then people would band together to fix it or at least give you contacts to help. My experience there really helped me develop my beliefs regarding the degree to which poverty, addiction, tribalism, and isolation affects human potential. It enhanced my long-held belief that junkies are a scourge, though. It doesn't matter where you are, junkies will always find you and fuck your shit up. Interestingly enough, my black next-door neighbors were pulling in seven figs a year and got their house broken into by a hwhite gambling addict, who killed himself after the cops swarmed him.
>>
My own town where I grow up in east stroudsburg is turning into a haven for niggers and spics. So even when I go home to visit my parents I can't escape them. They are like a plague of locusts that destroy everything they touch. My parents are retiring soon and leaving but you can imagine how the property values are now when they try and sell their home.
>>
>>138950594
I only know it as where that paedo MJ was from. What's so bad about it?
>>
>>138940612
new york
>>
>>138949238
>get attacked by nogs
>still support Black Flag and DK

LOL
>>
>>138952469
And the nig probably saw it as proof whitey is organised against him, because there's no other way he could comprehend strangers stopping to help
>>
>>138946967
Exactly I live in Kitsap County and ive been gone for a year and there has been a significant uptick of nonwhites specifically mexicans, blacks, and chinks. Even rich parts like Bainbridge Island has more non whites. Dont even get me started on Seattle.
>>
File: 1501525561446.jpg (12KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
1501525561446.jpg
12KB, 215x234px
>>138940612
Here goes. Inb4 Fucking leaf faggooot you're no better.

>Be Me
>Upper middle class teen
>go on vacation to Dominican Republic.
>Nice people but shit society.
>Go to Haiti for a day
>Literally witness the end of God's world.

Moral of the story is Haiti is way more fucked that we even begin to comprehend. Actually dead people all over the place. Paramilitary killing dozens.
>>
>>138958439
It was the 80s and I was impressional.
Huey Lewis was what I was fighting against.
>>
>>138953792
They actually look smart
>>
File: 1500525406605.jpg (10KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500525406605.jpg
10KB, 208x250px
>>138941279
>portable third-world generators
Kek
>>
>>138942274
If I'm approached by strangers I just go 'nah I'm good, best of luck' or something like that. Then just keep walking. If they do ask for anything, never give cash or go to an ATM. I did that once, and in hindsight it was very stupid. Offer food or something substantial to help them out. Most likely they'll reject your offer (because they need the money for cigs or something stupid), so at that point walk away.
>>
>>138958656
I mean I used to listen to those bands when I was 14, too.
>>
>138958611
>Be Me
>Upper middle class teen
>go on vacation to...

Did that as a Christian crap thing when I was 15 in Peru. The people were okay. The "indian" village we went to was pretty shit. No plumbing or electricity etc. But they were people. Real people. Sure, we ate rodents and had to pick the worms out of our potatoes, but they were real people who just lived a more simple life.
>>
>>138945652
I'm right next to Camden. Just after I moved here from Gloucester county, I missed my exit and ended up lost in Camden. At 3 am. That shit was terrifying.

I've been in some rough neighborhoods in Philly and Atlantic City, but none of them come close to Camden.
>>
Hey i know this is new here but where im from blacks are pretty based. Its sad white liberals give them a bad name, no shit. While black ppl work their asses off to get by white liberals are shouting at them why they should hate white people. No shit guys, nyc here. Its a mess. Im almost certain its that commy subversion.
>>
East london.
Even old guys forty plus are selling drugs on the street.
>>
>>138959021
Let's just agree that we look in the mirror and see a fucking kick ass fagatron who is king shit of fuck mountain.
>>
>>138959218
East London is full of pakis. Where did you go that has nigs?
>>
>>138940612
I've been to the gas station Alton Sterling got shot at. AMA.
>>
>>138959146
Most blacks are assholes. I personally don't hold anything against them, but it is what it is. They'll smile in your face, and turn around and talk shit about you because you're white. The more honest ones are just straight up cunts to your face.
>>
File: cai.jpg (73KB, 2048x1029px) Image search: [Google]
cai.jpg
73KB, 2048x1029px
>>138940816
>>
>>138959218
East London is a vampire. It sucks the joy right out of me.
>>
>>138959146
ur cute.
Yes we know.
There's a lot of venting that goes on here. A lot of lurking too.
>>
>>138940612
I used to travel the entire half of the U.S. from L.A. to Miami.

Top five worst cities

1. Atlanta
2. New Orleans
3. Baton Rouge
4. Mobile
5. Dallas

>>
>>138959343
Dalston.
>>
>>138959616
>I used to travel the entire half of the U.S. from L.A. to Miami.
>Top five worst cities
>1. Atlanta
>2. New Orleans
>3. Baton Rouge
>4. Mobile
>5. Dallas

I meant entire SOUTHERN half
>>
>>138940612
Markham illinois
>>
>>138959729
The US south of I-10?
>>
>>138952469
I grew up in Chattanooga and live just a short drive away. I pray every day that the Zulus don't migrate north.
>>
File: anders.jpg (40KB, 625x390px) Image search: [Google]
anders.jpg
40KB, 625x390px
>white
>grow up in small town, introvert so don't go to big cities much
>head to Baltimore for a concert
>on a rainy Tuesday night
>watch 5 different nigs on 5 different streets get arrested while driving directly to the concert venue
>once inside, nothing but white people, not a single nog (metal concert)
>everyone else notices too
>leave, stop at 2 gas stations on way home
>both have bulletproof glass

>witnessed more arrests and bulletproof glass in one night of Baltimore than the rest of my entire life
>checked murder statistics for that month
>over a dozen dead by gunshot within miles of where I was
>>
>>138945613
Newark is fucking awful. My dad left his car for 5 minutes and someone broke the window and stole the spare change in the car. Fucking niggers are darker jews
>>
>>138940612
Center of Paris, 95% shitskin no kidding
>>
>>138952364
Not any worse than you, leaf.
>>
>>138959442
I work with all blacks and south americans, they all know i voted trump. No problems yet, just agree to disagree.
>>
>>138940612
Hjulsta, Sweden.
Worse than West Rio de Janeiro.
Cops in Rio kill criminals, in Sweden, somalian nugnogs walk freely/impune.
>>
>>138960039
Most people are apolitical, I voted for Trump while dating a Mexican and she didn't care.
>>
>>138940612
Driven through the bad parts of Baltimore. It's like the good parts of kenya.
>>
>>138960039
>Work.
>Voted dor Trump.
Everyone that works votes for Trump.
>>
>>138946973
Shhh nigger
>>
File: killme.jpg (30KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
30KB, 552x594px
Living in Illinois is a shithole.

I currently live in Rockford and want to move out as fast as I can.

Last year niggers would sneak into my driveway and take fuel out of my car. This lasted for months.

Just recently, they stole my car. But the police found it and I took it back.

>inb4 put up camera you fucking idiot
If you haven't found out yet I'm poor which is why I'm still living here.

I also live near a shit ton of Mexicans, they would pop fireworks 8 pm to 3 am months before fucking July. I also live near a nigger and his wife who constantly get into arguments and they woke me up at 2 am.

Anons don't know my personal hell.
>>
>>138940612
I use to live in Thunder Bay, it's chucked full of Ojibwe injuns, basically turbo niggers. One of the first thing you get told when there is stay off the street on cheque day
>>
>be Chicagofag
>work in upscale downtown nighclub
>spic gangbanger paid for half price bottle because fucking fucking server
>nig gangbanger grabs bottle slams spic in middle of forehead
>blood everywhere
>cops & ambulance
>everyone gets ticketed
>owner treats the right people to dinner
>go back to semi legal activies with minimal interruption

Chicago is corrupt as hell. Have enough money or know who to buy a meal for and you can do what ever you want. Cops in fill uniform with vest and gun have walked in while guests are smoking blunts and done nothing. Security knows who the drug dealers are but still lets them in for a bribe. Same for bathroom attendants if you want to rail some lines, just remember to tip.
>>
File: ven020BMB_345229119.jpg (9KB, 135x200px) Image search: [Google]
ven020BMB_345229119.jpg
9KB, 135x200px
>>138959483
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>138940612
South Chicago.
JFC ... never again ...
>>
Long Island
Some older nigger stole a dollar from me in middle school, never forgetti
>>
Mitcham, Surrey England
>>
>>138940612

missouri
im from los angeles, and the shit ive seen in missoruri puts LA to shame

going down highway, when suddenly some tense motherfucking cop hauls up my ass on the highway. then gets out and yells at me for not immediately pulling over to the side when hes flying at 500mph. while the freeway is stopped.

traffic is being diverted off the freeway, streight into the most depraved monkey hood you can imagine.
this place was not something you would ever expect in the united states.
niggers were not even obeying traffic laws. they owned the place
>>
>>138960445
I bet her pussy has a stink that would make a blind man scream "ARMAGEDDON!"
>>
Virginia reporting in:

>NYC
>Baltimore
>D.C.
>Richmond, VA
>half of Hampton Roads (Hampton, Portsmouth, parts of VA Beach, Nogfolk, South Nogfolk-Chesapeake, Newport News, Suffolk)

Worst of all was College Park, Atlanta. I used to think one of my older friends' stories was full of shit until I went there. Friend's story basically boils down to "White Boy goes to KFC in the ghetto," so you can imagine how it went down for me in College Park right after the 2014 blizzard.
>>
>>138946434
Welfare neets have weird hours. If you don't have a job you don't do anything, so you can sleep when the fuck ever
>>
>>138960445
Ive never been called that before.
I don't know how to take it.
>>
>>138945475

Same. Went to school in College Park.

Was there when I was about 16, looks younger because skinny Asian. Packs a knife on me everywhere until I bought a .22 off a classmate. Felt outgunned as fuck living down there.
>>
>>138945873
"you are already subscribed" haha, I hate and love shit like this, how can peop-- creatures live like this?
>>
>>138947735

I avoid Seattle like the cancerous plague that it is. Can't avoid Tacoma, live there.

Used to bike everywhere and feels pretty safe, not as much anymore. Bums, junkies and other assorted street types forced me to carry arms. It's a rare day that I don't have a pistol if I'm going out.
>>
>>138947165
This. They're actually worse than most midwestern cities.
>>
>>138940612
>me living in Las Vegas
>Suburbs are pretty decent
>we have a Martin Luther King BLVD
>Need to venture into the darkside
>Pull in to gas station
>Chimp smacks against my car trying to sell me electric razors to "cut my baaaaaby hairs"
>"no thanks" as I roll up window
>"fuck you cracker"

That was the day I started to feel superior.
>>
File: IMG_1501.jpg (210KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1501.jpg
210KB, 432x444px
>>138946923
>tfw you live in city of 70k and only 1.8% nig
>>
The only times i was really shocked by the amount of Black people was on vacation in Marseille and brussels.
Marseille was filled with niggers, while arabs roamed the streets of brussels like ive never seen before.
>>
File: 1476593495881.jpg (18KB, 391x305px) Image search: [Google]
1476593495881.jpg
18KB, 391x305px
>>138952469
What year was this?
You gotta stay the fuck out of the project congos there. Also Rossville GA right on the border. That's where the nogs up on the north side of town migrated to after they bleached the park and that side of town to charge hipster "musicians" 1000 - 1500 a month for a 2 bedroom duplex.
>>138959853
Don't worry friend. They can't afford Soddy or Redbank.
The Mexicans though......
But hell at least most of them are working in some form or another.
I lived just north of Coolidge park and Frazier Ave for a few years.
Honestly I can say I enjoyed it when it was kinda ghetto and not crawling with hipsters, SJW and beatnic bands all trying to sound like 1920s and rockabilly shit.
And fucking Sluggos needs to burn to the ground with everyone in it.
>>
>>138951860
Are these niggers confine themselves to ghettos?
>>
File: IMG_3009.jpg (316KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3009.jpg
316KB, 1365x1024px
Oakland reporting in.
>73rd and International
>near the port
>lived in Newport News, VA and worked in Chesapeake, VA
>grew up n Connecticut Bridgeport, North Hartford, New Haven, and New Britain were pretty bad.
>>
>>138944517
>Lawrence, MA

Aye my hometown. South Lawrence where the whites live though
>>
>>138945873
This has something comfy about it, something nice, you know that feeling when you played San andreas at night? That comfy feel
>>
>>138959932
nigger I lived right on the edge of greenmount for 6 years. That city is nuts
>>
File: 7392224-3x2-700x467.jpg (58KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
7392224-3x2-700x467.jpg
58KB, 700x467px
>>138940612
Aus fag here....I have been to Detroit,, and okay it's bigger than Wilcannia. But still if you are looking for the quintessential ass hole of the planet this is it. Every store has bars on the windows. Common advice is that is anyone tries to stop your car just run them down.
>>
>>138945301
>Benicia
Aren't you thinking of Antioch? Benicia is lily-white and the police and landlords are keeping it that way. Niggers ruined Vallejo decades ago though it's still the prettiest north bay city, like a mini San Francisco with all those hills, Victorians and waterviews. Yep, a nigger ghetto with waterviews half an hour from SF. Only in the fucking Bay Area, man. The funny thing is though there are almost as many flips and they really hate the niggers even more than the libshit whites to.

t. ex-Vallejoan
>>
>>138970359
*do, fucking typos.
>>
Lived in New Orleans for years. Got robbed at an ATM at gunpoint in broad daylight. My house was broken into twice and my car was stolen. I lived in a decent part of the city.
>>
>>138940612
Camden NJ is pretty shit. I won't go to concerts at the stadium there anymore. Niggers wait out on the sidewalks and shit to bother people when they come out.
>>
File: 1503056540811.jpg (220KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503056540811.jpg
220KB, 534x800px
>>138940612
Vienna
When we were invited by the major for the
Tiroler Ball 2017 with the Schützenkompanie.
At the last day we marched from the
Stephansdom to the Rathaus and literally
everywhere you saw niggers and drug
degenerates and some antifa cunts
>>
south east DC, and Baltimore. They literally look like different countries
>>
Worst nig area ever is west side chicago. Pulaski and Chicago Ave. I been stabbed bout 13 times. Almost all dif situations. Shot twice in leg. Been in so many fights its just normal The nigs are on every street corner sellin drugs gang bangin doin wat dindus do. Ur mentality changes in this shit hood. Anyone notice how ghettos alwats smell like shit weed
>>
>>138940612
Helena/West Helena Arkansas.
>>
Colfax/downtown area of Denver. Had a gun pulled on me several times on the bus.
>>
>>138940612
we are the niggers but we aren't black :(
>>
>>138970945
Are you black yourself or did you just grow up in a shit area? No offense, but if you try to spell and speak properly people will respect you more. I have a funny story actually.

>2 years ago I went on a trip to Europe with other ap Euro students from my highschool
>Was taking a train from London to Paris
>A group of hispanics from Florida were talking to me, they were from a different school but in the same travel program as us
>one difference is that they did not have to pay to go
>Anyways, they all spoke spanglish with heavy accents despite being born in the USA
>They thought my brother and I were British because of our accent and how we spoke
>In reality we are just from a small town in Pennsylvania

Didn't expect that. Later on we went to the Colliseum in Rome and they put on headphones and listened to music on their phones. They did not seem to care very much.
>>
>>138972339
Also, they were from Florida.
>>
>>138940612
Detroit - Hiroshima ww2 tier
>>
>>138946490
>Detroit Area, probably why I'm a raging racist

This. Been thru Detroit a few times to visit friends in Ann Arbor. The first few times was just to see what all the media hype was about, but goddamn what a shithole. We never even went too far off into zombieland.
>>
>>138940612
Baltimore nigs are terrible, the north east has done a fair job at segregating our dindu problem. South of the mason dixon you will find the hardcore nig cities (except for maybe detroit) theyre all in the south, think bayou area
>>
>>138945873
Dear god,
how can anybody live in such an area?
Unreal
>>
>>138957173
north chicago is its own city. it's a nighole. navy boot camp is there.
>>
>>138940612
NW Santa Maria
>>
>>138940612
Probably the worst would be Daytona Beach and Miami. Specifically North Miami.
>>
>>138940612
My school
>>
>>138960419
>One of the first thing you get told when there is stay off the street on cheque day

Same advice for Yellowknife.
>>
Southside, Richmond, Virginia.

I've seen the most nigger shit you can imagine. Once some junkie decided to nod off on the sidewalk infront of my friend's house. We came out to some guy in a business suit (they were both black in case that wasn't obvious) standing over him telling him to "get his life right."

Another time this one nigger who was always hanging around our neighborhood asked me my shoe size while I was out smoking a cigarette. He dissapears down the block and comes back a few minutes later with a used pair of special edition Addidas high tops in my size. To this day I don't know why he did it but I sure as shit never wore those shoes. I think he was trying to get me killed. Pic related
>>
>>138940612
>mfw I was a poor fag going to the UMKC uni.
>lived a few blocks off Troost in brown town.
>was walking to the apt from the bus stop one night
>2 brown dudes cross the street and walk towards me trying to be casual
>one asks if I have a lighter I say no and take my hands out of my pockets ready to fight
>they saunter off
>found out later two blacks robbed a white guy on the same block they broke his arm with a lead pipe.
>>
File: 1495398857605.jpg (52KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495398857605.jpg
52KB, 960x960px
>>138956237
if you write Gotel I'm going to dox you on here & beat you up in person.
Fess clean, & we'll negotiate.
What do you write
>>
>>138940612
A pack of wild negro chilluns went out to my local gas station. They sat in the parking lot until one of them bet the other $20 he wouldn't punch a guy at the pump. "Sheeeeeeiiit nigga I'll kill a nigga for $20". On Facebook live kid proceeds to bunch an elderly man getting gas and "accidentally" kills him. Pro bono lawyer literally gets the gas station in trouble, local people flip shit and finally they decide to push criminal charges against the kid.

Why the fuck did it take the populace getting involved in a clear cut murder case
>>
>>138940612
London, Manchester, Birmingham.
Utter shitholes.
>>
>>138940612
No point me even explaining where the place is, you cunts won't know. Anyway
>live in white area
>no crime
>quiet
>get in mate's car
>go for drive
>drive in to nearest paki/nig shithole
>flowers against wall
>"what happened there, anon?"
>"oh, an 8 year old kid got stabbed to death"
>"damn"
>next street over, see more flowers
>"and what about there?"
>16 year old kid got shot

I fucking love being white.
>>
>>138972255
WBC ?
>>
File: trucker_pepe_by_tsujito-dak7phj.jpg (24KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
trucker_pepe_by_tsujito-dak7phj.jpg
24KB, 438x350px
>>138940612
Trucker anon here, decader georgia, memphis tenn,Gary indiana. are all nig to the second power!
been to every state in the country multiple times, this data is legit!
>>
>>138970945
do you roll with anyone ?

312 guy here
>>
>>138944489
>Benicia and Pittsburg
Bought a glawk at the cow palace fun show. Picked it up in Pittsburg. What a black infested chit hole that was.
I lived in Menlo Park across 101 from East Palo Alto when it was the per capita murder site in the US.
Would lay in bed some saturday nights and hear gunshots.
>>
>>138975967
>this data is legit
But you didn't provide any data. You just reeled off a selection of place names, some of which I assume you shortened, and claimed they are African2. Please provide your data and please refrain from inappropriately touching your cousin.
>>
File: 1503561333274.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1503561333274.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>138944517

> Lawrence MA

I think you mean Brockton, Lawrence is Dominican and Puerto Ricans

t. Dominican born in Lawrence
>>
>>138972339
>>>They thought my brother and I were British because of our accent and how we spoke
Unconnected, but it piqued my interest. Do you Yank fucks really think Strayans sound "British"?
>>
File: indiana.jpg (119KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
indiana.jpg
119KB, 1280x600px
As a Canuck, I have this picture of Indiana being like cornfields and wheat and shit, how did it end so badly? How did Indiana end up with some many dindus? Legit question
>>
>>138940612
>Lee ST Atlanta, Ga
>Be young 18 yo anon working for slum lord doing renovations and showings for section 8 housing in the ghetto.
>Guy doesn't show so I leave early.
>Come back next day found out someone brutally robbed & murdered in the house I was set to show just minutes after I left.

Strangely enough I didn't start to avoid those types for a few more years. Guess I was just naïve.
>>
>>138940612
East St. Louis. The part of the I was in was half burned down and the other half were buildings from the 20's in shambles.
>>
>>138965083
you can thank your cuckolded German & Swedish style policy makers

4th Reich now
Brainwashing Jewish Bolshevik cultural Marxism is a bitch
Jet fuel melts steel beams
>>
>>138976389
I'd assume natural spread from the Southern Colonies, where the nigger population was most dense. If you look at a demographics map of the US you'll see that niggers originate in the Southern Colonies and spread out from there.
>>
>90% of people in this thread are Americans

lol tell me more about those no go zones in Europe
>>
>>138976557
East Saint Louis has been looking like Dresden for the past 3 decades.

Most Americans would shit their pants if they just drove by on the freeway.

(with the Philly side of Jersey, & Chicago) it's Probably the next most dangerous place in America after El Passo US / Juarez Mx.
>>
File: 1502717859444.jpg (71KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
1502717859444.jpg
71KB, 600x585px
>>138940612
I live in a beautiful white town in michigan. But here are some shithole liberal run areas you never want to visit. Detroit, flint, saginaw, muskegon, battle creek, three rivers. These are nigger shit stains in michigan. Also hate chicago, gary indiana. Was recently in nashville, refered to as nastyville.
>>
>>138976341
Strayans to me sound a bit cockney - I have to hear how one enunciates and says their vowels before I can tell, it's not always immediately apparent.
>>
>>138940612
I visited Syracuse last year and was a bit scared. The University in nice but the rest of the place seemed like a ghetto, and there were black people standing around asking for money and that kinda shit
>>
>>138956237
>The one thing that surprises me is I'll occasionally see white hipster types walking around these neighborhoods without a care in the world.
They're junkies and don't GAF because they're either loaded or desperate enough to not care cause they're looking to score
>>
>>138940612
Community college
>>
>>138940612
South Bronx. Literal fresh off the boat West Africans are all over the place there and they only bond with the American blacks in their hatred for whitey. Not a fun place to live, glad I moved.
>>
File: 20170602_122421.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_122421.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>138942831
I live there. Not just visitng or driving through. Born and raised. And I'm white. ama
Pic related is a recent
dead guy i found

>>138943572
Actually thats one of the only places besides home and memphis, TN where i keep my head on a swivel
>>
>>138979020
Also feel free to google map those cross streets if you want to see how "improved" Detroit has become (the scenery determines thats a lie)
>>
>>138955952
This sounds like the scene from BIG where he spends his first night alone in that shitty hotel. I feel for you, anon. Hope you can get out soon.
>>
>>138976895
Anything north of m59 (save saginaw and flint) are gods country. When i ride my motorcycle up gratiot all the way to caseville its like being in another world.
>>
>>138975967
Can confirm mephis, TN is Detroit tier
>>
>>138940612
What is stopping someone from prepping a dozen molotovs, driving a van into this shithole in the night and torching it? Get rid of the problem vigilante style.

It's not like fire services will drive into the nignog ghetto to save some piles of trash.
>>
>>138975773
Birmingham?
>>
This nigger killed an Indian storeowner for 14 bucks in Texas.

Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>138940612
Paris, and I truly wish I was joking

>every guy selling bootleg souvenirs was black
>witnessed drug deals at midnight
>loud as fuck in the streets at night
>>
>>138975691
Because he was a good boy and he was gonna take half that money and put it towards college that he was gonna start next semester, then the other half was gonna go to feeding his chilluns and 10% to the church. Lawd almighty HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>138940612
Fifth Ward, Houston Texas
If you white there then you're getting robbed and beaten up. Possibly raped.
>>
>>138956237
I thought cicero was nice. Good soup at the sweatlodge. When i was rolling through there once i drank wipd pheasant and vodka with a doctor on call who had an assistant that kept telling him he was needed at work and he kept waving him off and telling me its time for another drink.
>>
File: nigger captcha.png (58KB, 539x200px) Image search: [Google]
nigger captcha.png
58KB, 539x200px
>>138979020
>I'm white. ama
>Pic related is a recent
>dead guy i found
Did you take the bicycle?
>>
>>138946147
Sounds just like the one home depot we have in detroit. Niggers just sitting on pallets of shit looking at their phones. And dont even think for a second you'll find a screw in the drawer marked screw, because every drawer has eye hooks and bolts and washers and an assortment of small hardware none of which will be the screw that the container is marked for
>>
>>138953792
I once got lost in Camden. Stopped at a stop sign. Niggers walking towards car door. Ignore future stop signs. Learn they are only suggestions in Camden.

I sometimes work in Trenton NJ delivering appliances. Some of those shitholes are really nice on the inside. Like nice antiques, flat screens, nicer tools than I personally own. One particularly bad street some entrepreneurs sell little Debbie cakes and bottle of water on their front porch. Actually like an entire store on the front porch.
I once had to take my grandma to the hospital in Trenton go outside to make a phonecall to the constant sound of very close gunshots. Nobody bats an eye. I actually don't find it that scary. But I'm a Big Guy.
>>
>>138980169
Honesly didnt want to touch him without gloves
>>
File: 20170602_123718.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_123718.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>138980169
What a way to die. Squatting like a slav
>>
File: 1472622720787.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1472622720787.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
Colfax Denver.

Every time I go outside someone asks for money, or a smoke, or asks if "I'm good" which is asking if I want to buy drugs. They give you the stink eye if you say "sorry man, don't have any on me." They're so fucking loud, and yell across the street at each other at least a few times a day. There is as much crackling car metal + shitty nig-bass music noise as there are ambulance and fire truck sirens.

There is always someone on a street corner trying to sell drugs, and for every 5 loud as fuck sheboons, a coalburning white gal in a hoodie buying drugs or trying to get some black dick.

All thing considered, they're relatively friendly, and i've heard that a year ago the place was really bad with violence. Folks will say hi and please and thank you if you're nice, most of the time. But everyone here acts like fucking 12 year old kids. Everytime I'm on the bus, some 20 something nignog is always running their mouth, or drinking liquor or just being a loud as fuck baboon.

This part of town is just beginning to gentrify because all the potheads are migrating to Denver like a degenerate Mecca, so the blacks are getting squeezed in with a lot of Mexicans. The Mexicans are cool, they have their own communities, are generally quiet, they make good food, and their servers are all very friendly, though there is a language barrier sometimes. There are a handful of veterans that roam around as well, many of them in varying degrees of bad shape. Most are in their 60s or so, but looks like they're about 40, but some of them are so fucked up they can't even talk. Fuck the VA association from what I've heard, they treat nam vets like fucking dirt. Because of all this, there is a huge police presence. lots of those white ford explorers roaming around just waiting to pick someone out for anything.
>>
>>138954164
Paterson's pretty bad too.
>>
>>138980829
At least he wasn't an antifagg
>>
Clairton, PA
Webster Ave, Hill District, Pittsburgh
Jeannette, PA is also pretty good at making the news.

Been to and lived in others out of state, too, but I was pretty young back then.
>>
>>138940612
I used to live in Las Vegas, after dark in North Vegas is as bad as a no go zone in Sweden. You'll be culturally enriched after being mugged and beaten. On the Strip is a bit more lax because Metro patrols are always around. If you're off strip you are fair game, especially if you are an obvious tourist.
>>
>>138941279
I'm in Atlantic City to watch a boxing match. Sand nig cab driver picks me and a few of my friends up to take us there. We are in the back joking about how shitty and bad Camden is. Sand nig hears the word Camden, stops the cab and says he cannot go there please get out. Haha we had to calm the fuck down before he would take us to boardwalk hall.
>>
>>138981865
Pretty sure i went to an event full of thise the other day. Hid my power level and observed. Took business cards and phone numbers, smoked pot and shook hands. All the while thinking "this is who wants to take over america? Not if i can help it." Feels good to be an undercover anon
>>
i am black never lived in a Nog area....you poor ass white goyim LMAO
>>
South Central Los Angeles: nothing but liquor stores, gun stores, and fleabag motels with hoes out front.
>>
File: 1501361424710.png (333KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501361424710.png
333KB, 1600x900px
>>138941306
Sacramento fag here, can confirm. Tons of useless and dangerous niggers. Can't go anywhere without one causing an outburst.
>>
>>138947200
None of these people would qualify as a cotton picker, what the fuck happened to them?
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.