[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal girlfriend believes /pol/ is "radicalizing"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: conf.jpg (35KB, 797x609px) Image search: [Google]
conf.jpg
35KB, 797x609px
Liberal girlfriend believes /pol/ is "radicalizing" me against her? What does she mean by this and what do next?
>>
>>138939826
Give her the D.
>>
>>138939826
You're starting to have your own opinions. Very bad.
>>
is she a black jew who converted to Islam?
>>
File: IMG_0832.jpg (183KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.jpg
183KB, 1024x640px
>>138939826

Tell her to fuck off with her politics
>>
File: 1502552072274.jpg (10KB, 205x244px) Image search: [Google]
1502552072274.jpg
10KB, 205x244px
Deliver small redpills in a slow drip and call me in the morning if her condition doesn't improve.
>>
>>138939826
she means you aren't dicking her enough. You disregard anything she says to the contrary and dick her.
>>
>>138939826
>Make her watch "greatest story never told"
>fuck her after
>redpill her
>break up with her
>date hot redpilled white girl
>>
>>138940340
This
My boyfriend says shit sometimes about the Confederate statues being hurtful to others or that white peole really have been violent and awful to others and I'm like "look dude. Name one, nonwhite majority country that will take in people of other nations /races and give them handouts. Name a non white or non European built land where they try to make things fair for even their own poor people. You can't? Why do you think that is? If our country goes to war, what country do ws get to just escape to and leach off of? Where could we be safe? Any non white places you want to bet on to receive us with even somewhat humanly treatment?"
And just like that he starts to realize about the truth of the world and not what the media wants us to think.

If she fights truth then dump her ass. What good is she anyway
>>
Slow down the redpill feed and get better at being manipulative
>>
>>138942875
Also a great strategy
>>
>>138942120
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>138939826
Tell her that she can get thrown the fuck over the wall as soon as we're done with the Mexicans if she doesn't like it her ass can be next.
>>
>>138942120
I'm going to need to see dem titays or I will be forced to kindly ask you to BTFO off
>>
>>138939826
It means you spend too much time on the computer and she wants the D
>>
>>138939826
she thinks you are not a stable grown up. ask her why. deflect discussion from /pol/. if she persists just keep on asking questions beginning with "why do you think that (....)", "why should I (...)", "why do you (...)" etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.