[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People always call MGTOW a jewish scheme and say you should go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1482046534376.png (118KB, 602x539px) Image search: [Google]
1482046534376.png
118KB, 602x539px
People always call MGTOW a jewish scheme and say you should go out and get married but answer me this:
How many of you people who say this shit are actually married? How many kids do you have? Why do you think you're special and won't get divorce raped when even ultra Chads and actors get fucked all the time? Face it, you're a bunch of LARPers who fell too hard for the "jus b alpha" meme, you believe you're different and nothing bad will happen to you, like a teenager doing hard drugs, but when you're 40 and paying child support you will learn.
Marriage is a terrible investment in 2017, this is simple risk assessment.
>>
>>138926226
but varg told us to pass on our genes
>>
File: ucp.jpg (24KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
ucp.jpg
24KB, 360x450px
>>138926226
I say fuck the world, hope we can extinct ourselves before we have the power to infect the cosmos. All races burn at once, beautiful.
>>
I have 2 white kids. got utterly divorce raped. Now I chase ghetto booty exclusively. If I could do it over again, I would have paid a white surrogate to have kids and chased ghetto booty.
>>
>>138926226
Most people who tout out MGTOW are ugly people that wouldn't have gotten married anyway kek. Suit yourselves.
>>
Don't get married
Just find a suitable female who is smart enough to understand marriage is a lie like all her other fairy tales
MWGTO seem to think celibacy is the only option
>>
>>138926226
>fun flag
>mgtow
>expects to be taken seriously
I'd call you a faggot but even that term is too masculine for you
>>
>>138926226
truth be told
no one cares you utter faggot
>>
File: family.jpg (57KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
57KB, 400x522px
>>138926226
>We need to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>oh? getting MARRIED? heh, hell no, womyn are slutty whores we can use artificial wombs XD #MGTOW
Kill yourself
>>
>>138926226
im not mgtow
im never getting married
im never committing to a woman
i deprogrammed my need to reproduce
im free
mgtows cry about women all day long, then goes out and fucks a slut, and then complains even more
weak ass male feminists you are
>>
File: t856f2oz4ybz.jpg (73KB, 578x500px) Image search: [Google]
t856f2oz4ybz.jpg
73KB, 578x500px
>>138934516
One thing I've always noticed about the MGTOW crowd is that everything they do and discuss seems to revolve around women, despite their self glorifying label.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.