[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you consider sterilizing an entire group of people (let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1298689924567.jpg (60KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1298689924567.jpg
60KB, 429x410px
Would you consider sterilizing an entire group of people (let's say for instance: muslim immigrants) considered a fair solution?

>Ok, you're welcome in our country but we're cutting your balls off mate
>>
>implying eunuchs still can't hit you with a truck

This is why wafflefries isn't a real country.
>>
File: Sarah comics 2.png (118KB, 503x764px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah comics 2.png
118KB, 503x764px
>>138926128
Well, if you cut off there balls they wouldn't be so god damn mad all the time
>>
>>138925951
as long as they have the choice its ok
>>
>>138925951
Just forbid them to have children
>>
It's what the third reich did before they were strained in the war. Sterilization hardly hurts, but properly stops a tainted bloodline. It's a wonderfully pragmatic and humanitarian solutions. Thats why the (((media))) so often shills against sterilization.
>>
>>138925951
Already been done.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
>>
>>138926990
Into archive
https://archive.is/Vo70M
>>
It's complicated, I would totally support population control in shitholes like Africa, dumb people, and blacks in general. But giving that kind of power to a government could be dangerous, what if the government decides to sterilize white people because they think they are inherently racist? Or sterilize anyone that is not a dirty communist, or anyone who is a problem to (((them)))
>>
>>138927022
Well that was quick.

If there are bots searching for website links, I wonder what other bots are scanning our every typed word.
>>
>>138925951
Brussels would be empty
>>
>>138927094
>and blacks in general.
Black Americans have a higher average IQ than Chileans m8
>>
>>138927185
I wish it would be. 50 years ago Brussels was mostly a dutch speaking area. Now barely any dutch speaking lives there.
I have a similar dialect to Brussels, but it will be gone in a few generations.
>>
Yes, I believe that works.
Arab countries and Mexico have wonderful traps.
We can probably raise their children as eunuch traps and fuck them.
>>
>>138927377
Only if they are a mixture. Pure blood Africans are still as stupid as their African families.
>>
>>138927463
Things like this with the Spanish Empire didn't happen
>>
>>138925951
> Muslim Immigrants
Sterilizing won't achieve what you want.

You pass a law that revokes their citizenship, invalidates their permanent residency and takes away their refugee status.

You need popular support - at an election, you also need to get out of the Euro so as to avoid dealing with the human rights legal issues when they come knocking. You then need to pass a law making any human rights laws present in the country inconsistent with your Belgium laws.

The courts need to be fucked over, you need to remove the hard left judges that will do everything in their power to over turn the new laws.

Once you can wrestle influence away from the judiciary and bring it into line with the government, which has to have popular support, you can do anything.
If you sterilize these fucks, your still stuck with their women, and their women will breed. Their children will still carry the same genetics, so in a generation or two your still still fucked. Then the whole thing will start again and you'll have their relatives knocking on the door (just like the Pakistanis in England during the 60s).

1. Take away their legal rights.
2. Remove them from your country; and
3. Lock the door so they will not return.

Also civil war etc.
>>
>>138925951
well, it's obviously better than the current situation, so yes. best would be not letting them in though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.