[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hallucinogenic drugs are being demonized by the elite to keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (24KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
24KB, 210x240px
Hallucinogenic drugs are being demonized by the elite to keep the masses in line so they stay as sheep.
>>
File: sriracha-family.png (61KB, 301x452px) Image search: [Google]
sriracha-family.png
61KB, 301x452px
>>138916658
Living is the same as dying. We never leave this place. Even in our dreams we cannot make it to the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 718x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 718x628px
>>138916658
Just ordered 100 tabs of LSD too
>>
>>138916658
>>138917171
>>138918520
Degenerates
>>
>>138918605
Your eyes will be closed forever. You'll never understand.
>>
I think it's ignorant to overzealously reject their use, or to overzealously promote them. They can act like rocket fuel for your spiritual path, but of course we know rockets need to be handled with extreme caution. The fact is, if you're browsing this subreddit, chances are you have enough spiritual knowledge and experience to ground your trip with a solid intention or a well-functioning ritual. Just know you're playing with fire - fire can keep you safe and warm, cook you delicious meals, and it's super fun for telling awesome ghost stories. But fire can also bring extreme pain and dismemberment if you're not aware of what you're dealing with.
>>
So is tobacco. Meanwhile humans have smoked tobacco for hundreds of years... gee wonder why.
>>
File: 1493558300797.jpg (14KB, 351x356px)
1493558300797.jpg
14KB, 351x356px
>>138916658
why do I see piccolo fucking vegeta?
>>
>>138920036
I agree with your post, but
>subreddit
What?
>>
>>138920138
Oh god I see it now.
>>
>>138918605
Please don't make me live life and experience it in all its various forms!

>t.virginfaggot
>>
>>138916658
What else is new? Might as well just say the truth -- it's the fucking whites.
>>
tl;dr you fry your brains and become permanently dissociated with your prime ape-being. Everything will feel "okay", even if your GF cheats on you or you're laid off. You're interested in "the Truth" (illuminati), but you're also chill as to not actually associate your anger with violence.
You'll become the perfect mindless sheep the elites have always wanted, fried your own brain.
>>
File: 314.jpg (18KB, 300x263px)
314.jpg
18KB, 300x263px
why do u care what new propaganda the proles are falling for do u fare being shamed by proles for doing things u want to if so you are also a prole

BREAK FREE AND DO WHAT BENEFIT YOU AND FUCK THE PROPAGANDA

or are u a blue pill prole who need to be told what u should like or believe

> what u are really asking /pol is if u will be a degenerate among this idiots if u do drugs so u are a fucking blue pill slave
>>
>>138921014
I think it may have frazzled your neurons a bit overmuch laddieo
>>
>>138920036
>Look at me Morty i'm a pickle Pickle Rick
>God isn't real Morty, you should do drugs and mock procreation
>Science tells us the true meaning of life is found in hallucinogens Morty
>You're just a fleshmachine serving the greater good Morty. You're just a cog in the machine, your heritage is trash.
>You're totally replacable with some spic, and the spic is a better consumer to boot Morty. You're saving for a house, that spic will spend it on HIFI stereo and apple computers.
>>
>>138921872
The creators of that show don't do drugs.

>LOL WHAT A WACKY SHOW WHAT KIND OF THE WEED WERE THEY SMOKING XD

Blue pilled.
>>
File: 11812727788.gif (4MB, 420x391px)
11812727788.gif
4MB, 420x391px
>>138916658
Can confirm that LSD literally redpilled me
>>
>>138922161
>>138921872
This and this. I fucking despise this infantile show. The animation is so childish and the humour is just low quality. The nihilistic outlook that all these millennials so readily absorb and then apply to their own lives is retarded. We need nukes and fast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.