[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its not fair that the third world is poor. White people caused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: war_africa.jpg (77KB, 560x355px) Image search: [Google]
war_africa.jpg
77KB, 560x355px
Its not fair that the third world is poor.

White people caused this and need to take care of the poor now.

Its our moral duty.
>>
>>138916334
>White people caused this and need to take care of the poor now.
source?
>>
>>138916334
Okay then. Send your paycheck to them and volunteer. Don't use the power of the state to force people to help them via foreign aid.
>>
>>138916334
>White people caused this and need to take care of the poor now.
No they did that to themselves.
>>
>>138916464
T. YOUR ENTIRE HISTORY
CHECK YOUR MOORISH PRIVILEGE
>>
>>138916334

What about Arabs in Africa, dipshit? Whitey has been doing more than anyone injecting money ito the black hole that is Africa.

All the money in the world won't do shit if the average African has the IQ of someone with very low cognitive ability in the West.
>>
>>138916334
Moralfag: the post
>>
>>138916334
White people built Zimbabwe into a civilization. Black people in Zimbabwe killed the white people, took their assets and forced them out of the country. Now Zimbabwe is a shit pit suffering from famine and degrading social practices. Africans are the reason why the third world is poor.

You want to make a difference, don't give them anything, now financial, social, educational, or agricultural aid. let their society have to work for itself, or destroy itself.
>>
>>138916334
The third world by definition is poor dumb nigger
>>
>>138918211
This senpai. We try to make things better. Without us, Africans would just be killing each other like they have been for 1000s of years
>>
File: 1466931388098.jpg (112KB, 675x570px)
1466931388098.jpg
112KB, 675x570px
>all these dumb niggers taking the bait
Stupid newfish.
>>
>>138916334
Unicef and red cross giving them shit but some how we are to blame for them kill eachother?
>>
I have no moral obligation to waste resources on people with a room temperature iq
>>
>>138919186
Exactly, as he said in Zimbabwe and even in a couple other places. As soon as we're a minority and they lose our influence, they literally cannot do it. I truly mean cannot do a single thing, not even farm. 'blacks are incapable of even the slightest form of society' was proven very true in the 90's. Look at South Africa pictures from a few decades ago, whites led so there were some well dressed and educated blacks. Lots of ''based black men'' Now look at South Africa, they are eating eachother in the streets. Once we aren't there, they become actual zombies. Every. Single. Time.

Liberals love to forget history.
>>
>>138916334
im white and black descendant, and im rich af, dad is black and rich af, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANON!?
>>
>>138916334
sorry UN you lost a fair amount of relevance as soon as it got out that like 5 countries in europe had killed every one elses representatives and had been faking UN sessions with stock photos.

then shortly after they didnt even give those fucks a trial and just let them walk (i want to say off the top of my head one ran for public office not so long ago in denmark) some african nations tried to do the same thing in the UN

besides the bias thats been shown to friends of the brits there isnt any moral code in the UN. generate a magic cut off point thats 20 years ago a few years ago just so america doesnt face crimes against humanity investigations
>>
>>138916334

It was even worse before we got there

They're even inviting us back, no joke
>>
File: 1503532642125.png (728KB, 1000x808px)
1503532642125.png
728KB, 1000x808px
>>138916334
Do you know how many fucking gibs the first world has given the third world? More than enough. Problem is corruption on a local level, which is an entirely different matter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.