[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Peterson not know that most of his philosophy is spooked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1503506860572.jpg (67KB, 612x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503506860572.jpg
67KB, 612x400px
Does Peterson not know that most of his philosophy is spooked?

How will Maps of Meaning students and self-authoring cultmembers react when they realize the error of their ways?

Will egoism take hold?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgAfjyiEmg

Apollonian Germ BTFO'ing Memeprofessor. JUST SORT YOURSELF OUT AND THE IMMIGRANTS WILL DISAPPEA-, oh yeah, they won't.
>>
>>138899552
What you call spooks, most call truth. This does not make you enlightened above others, it just shows your mind is abnormal and antisocial.
>>
>>138899552
>stirner
>actual philosophy
lol pick one you stupid leaf
>>
File: 1490037959367.jpg (79KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490037959367.jpg
79KB, 600x600px
>>138899552
He doesn't know
Just as most collectivists (commies and nazis) thend to believe in "teh people" (commies focus on the majority/poor and nazis focus on their race/culture) But in reality they have no acess to their "people" only their thoughts about them.
Its just unconious egoism. They haven't actually asked by means of a referendum or have any acess to what the masses really believe.
And when they see their in-group disgaree with them, they are just part of "an other" an ideological spook, rather then accepting that a part of 'the people' disagree with them.

Nazis make up other groups within their in-group (white traitors- marxists) and commies make up bourgeoisie-sympathisers

its all a big spook, and a joke
>>
>>138900325
>What you call spooks, most call truth.
Morality is a spook whether you call it 'truth' or not. Stirner's philosophy is not about labeling things as spooks or not, but about not submitting to spooks
>>
>>138900776
What about submitting to spooks if the individual respects it. Like believing in the idea of Communism because it would benefit you and the people you care about?
>>
>>138900776
using language is submitting to a spook
having a conversation at all is a spook
one can not truly understand another person, only the perceptions they garner in their brain from interaction
therefore all people as understood by other people are spooks
freinds, girlfriends, neighbors, felow citizens
I'd say run out into nature and live there, but even that is a spook, nature is everything but you've relelgated a certain sector as "nature" based on arbitrary spook like standards
spook the spooking spook I spooked my spook!
>>
>"Just be a good person and work on being a good individual"
>"okay but what about these collectivist groups ruining my country?"
>"Don't fight them, if you fight them you're playing their game and you'd just be winning their game."

A Canadian through and through.
>>
>>138901284
>using language is submitting to a spook
>having a conversation at all is a spook
>one can not truly understand another person, only the perceptions they garner in their brain from interaction
>therefore all people as understood by other people are spooks
>freinds, girlfriends, neighbors, felow citizens
>I'd say run out into nature and live there, but even that is a spook, nature is everything but you've relelgated a certain sector as "nature" based on arbitrary spook like standards
>spook the spooking spook I spooked my spook!
Please learn what a spook is before arbitrarily labeling things that aren't spooks as spooks.
>>
>mfw browsing /pol/

One day you will realise that all of your struggles were in vain.

Superior beings (such as myself) have ascended
to a higher plane of existence where politics is irrelevant to their lifestyle of enlightenment.
>>
Does Peterson make any theological arguments for faith, or does he just say it's valuable from a psychological and social perspective?
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 265x190px
>>138901155
>you
>people you care about
you repeat yourself commiecuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.