[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What did you feel when you heard the neo-Nazis in Charlo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Jews in the US.png (351KB, 642x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jews in the US.png
351KB, 642x375px
>What did you feel when you heard the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, chant, “Jews will not replace us?”
>Fear, of course. Bewilderment, perhaps anger. But I bet a lot of Jews felt another emotion, which they’re less likely to articulate in public: snobbery.
>“Replace you? Where, behind the counter at Wendy’s? We’re successful, industrious, upper-middle class. You’re the dregs of society. Replace you? Don’t kid yourselves. When it comes to America’s class hierarchy, we replaced you and your kind long ago.”
http://forward.com/opinion/380664/the-one-thing-jews-should-be-doing-to-combat-white-supremacy/

It's true. America is great because it's a Jewish state, where the other classes merely fight for scraps amongst themselves.
It's Jewish leadership that has created everything that makes America great.
>>
Lol how surprising. Burn all kikes
>>
>>138879175
>“Replace you? Where, behind the counter at Wendy’s? We’re successful, industrious, upper-middle class. You’re the dregs of society. Replace you? Don’t kid yourselves. When it comes to America’s class hierarchy, we replaced you and your kind long ago.”
I FUCKIN' LOVE THIS THREAD!
>>
File: le bolshevik face.png (2MB, 1174x738px) Image search: [Google]
le bolshevik face.png
2MB, 1174x738px
lets insult the voters and disillusioned poor

what could go wrong
>>
WRECKED.

Know your place, goys.
>>
File: 20170824_135450.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_135450.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>138879175
Two things here that are incorrect.
1:Jews have a right to live among Europeans.
2:Jews have a right to profit off Europeans.
>>
>>138879175
After 1980....

Look how great.....
>>
>>138881421
There is no class system with Jews because there is no system.whete whites are organized with Jews.
>>
>>138879175
>jews unironically have high iqs
they can't figure out that they mean the Jews are importing millions? They really think white supremacists thinks the jews themselves are going to take the jobs?

Honestly I think some of "'"them""" in the media are purposefully not saying what they really meant by "jews will not replace us" because more people will see that many jews are behind mass immigration.
>>
>>138881421
The European just needs to organize themselves to prevent Jewish enrichment.
>>
>>138880935
You want us to ship them over to you or are you guys full?
>>
>>138881760
>More Jews in Israel
But
>Leftist cucks
You know what....
I actually don't know anymore
>>
>>138881726
Those enemies of European organization are foreign puppets, this includes marxists, religious cultists, state worshippers, anti state worshippers
>>
>>138881726
The destruction of the European community due to polarization and disunity is evil, those en3mies of the Europeqn community will not.be tolerated and ousted from.the community so they speak only for themselves banished.
>>
>>138882627
Once a few key strikes were done to conpletely smash the European community the Jews could exploit immensely.
>>
Jews flipped their shit.

I watched a Leftist, Jew irc op on a very old political channel go totally unhinged over Cville. She had hidden her ultrakike powerlevel for years, but started blaming "white privilege" for all the world's problems in a xanax-fueled dreidel-rant. The channel owner de-opped and banned her. Her dox were also dropped.

The Jews have really been showing their true colors since then, particularly in media, and they're outing and identifying themselves like they never have before.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.