[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>university >hears 2 kids talking >"my muslim gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: deusvult.jpg (38KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.jpg
38KB, 409x513px
>university
>hears 2 kids talking
>"my muslim gf told me i have to convert to islam in order to date her"
>"hey, that's cool. It'll be a fun experience"

Why do normies treat religion like it's just a piece of clothing?
>>
>>138872707
You should do the same desu :)
>>
I have no idea. All I know is that it sounds terribly wrong and incredibly superficial to do that.

also, he sounds super-cucked. if you're not converting you own gf to your own faith, you're doing something wrong. the exception would be if you do that out of your own volition.
>>
>>138872707
Islam in Latin America?
That plague is coming here too?
>>
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>138872707
(You)zilian getting brain washed for sex ... you hedonist
>>
>>138872707
University is satan's favorite place desu
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
>>138872707
People haven't been reading their Bibles.
>>
>>138872707
I will never be able to meet a qt christian girl and will likely live alone for the rest of my life. I keep the idea that maybe I'll meet someone oneday but I know I'm just lying to myself. I guess I'm just not cut out to love anyone, and I've come to terms with that. God wills it.
>>
Daily reminder most of catholics are heretics.
>>
>>138873017
You can always rebuild Colonia Dignidad
>>
>>138872900
BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFF
PFFFFFFFFT
>>
>>138872900
ALLLLLLAHHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPBAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>why do people treat bullshit nonsense like it's bullshit nonsense
End your life pls weeaboo
>>
File: 1502582299054.png (581KB, 583x582px) Image search: [Google]
1502582299054.png
581KB, 583x582px
>>138875647
There are qt christian females. But you won't have even a chance to notice one because of your lifestyle, mindset.

Start sorting yourself out and have patience. And be genuine. Do not trick or lie ! You will suffer tremendously.

Good luck !
Follow your consciousness. It will guide you well.
>>
>>138875647

Improve yourself, you faggot. Then find a girl and improve her. You have to mold the girl to your liking, women come with some assembly required.

This is the downside about Christcuckoldry, you guys just go "meh, whatever, it's God's will," instead of getting to work to make the most of the life you have.
>>
>>138872707
OP are you catholic? Protestantism teaches that you follow whatever god manifests as to you personally. Theres no such thing as mortal sin.
>>
>>138872707
>tfw i want to marry a qt traditional GF who will home school the kids
>make good money, stable job, decent looking, personality isnt shit
>will probably need to convert to christianity or islam just for the perfect woman
>>
File: 1490643233926.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1490643233926.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>138876287
Nah, girls are more like beat up cars now-a-days. You just have to find one in decent shape and give it the TLC it needs to make it good.
>mfw the era of great cars and virginal women are long gone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.