[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People say Hitler was trying to save Europe. My question is what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

People say Hitler was trying to save Europe. My question is what gave him the right to "save" any country besides Germany itself? Seriously. He had no right at all. Unless I'm missing something.
(BTW, the ok symbol is being promoted to increase verbal use of the word OK, and OK Symbol because Google turns on and records 20 second of real life convos when it hears or thinks it hears "ok Google". Just a heads up. You're being played. And recorded.)
>>
By saving Europe, he would be saving Germany from the Red Plague. By alliances between all European countries, he would be able to wipe it out, saving Germany, AND Europe
>>
>>138870490
That doesn't answer the question. That's just his reasons. What gave him the right to save foriegners from their own choices??
>>
>>138870291
If the Germans Won World War II
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ailAbCJf2dw
>>
>>138870291

Shit tier bait. What does it mean to have the right to do something? Absolutely nothing. It's all human made bullshit. We aren't made equal, yet we're forced to play the game and pretend that we are. You know what it essentially is? Convincing people. Reaching consensus. Imagine a small village of 100 people. Now, consider that they're crazy cannibals. But hey, they've been living this secret lifestyle for centuries. Regardless, who gives them the right to choose someone for a sacrifice? Nobody. As long as the majority is in accord, they'll sacrifice whomever they wish for. When you have power and followers that do your bidding, you don't need to ask for anyone's permission to do something. As long as they're convinced that what you're doing is also for their own good, or afraid to act in defiance due to opposition, you can do almost anything you want to. Take NK, for example. Kim-boy can order random women to come to his palace for a massive orgy. They don't have much of a choice in the matter. Is it morally wrong? Sure. Does it matter? Not really. NK is like how tyrannical kingdoms worked in the middle ages. It's all just history repeating itself.

tl;dr Fuck your rights.
>>
File: Be America.jpg (2MB, 894x4379px) Image search: [Google]
Be America.jpg
2MB, 894x4379px
>>
>>138870291

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, but your lovely flag reminded me of your so called "war on terror". Who gave you the right to invade foreign sovereign countries without a formal declaration of war? Nobody. It's all bullshit. Again, those with power do as they please and it's always the weak and the poor who suffer. That's just how it is.
>>
File: 1490079841180.jpg (73KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490079841180.jpg
73KB, 500x375px
>>138871198

"No communism anywhere because Hitler hated communism."

Right. Just one of many idiot propositions in this analysis. Apparently you don't see the contradiction in saying Hitler would have prevented communism worldwide and yet he stood for National autonomy. So apparently nations have autonomy provided they comport with what Hitler wants?
>>
>>138870291
People say Communists are trying to save the world. My question is: what gives communists the right to "save" any country, let alone the world? Seriously, they have no right at all.
>>
>>138870291
He was saving a race, not country. He was trying to save what remained of decent aryan race in France, in Spain, in Slavs

Nation is worthless, race is real
>>
>>138870291

OP.

Some in this board believe that we are ruled by reptilians, 9/11 was an inside job, Trump is for the working class and that the nazis actually respected private property.

You are talking to a wall lel.
>>
>>138870291
Up to and including the invasion of Poland, Hitler's Germany was simply reclaiming territory and populations, that traditionally belonged to Germany and Germanic people anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.