[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

active BLM member here please don't put us in the Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 28

File: 1501553193035.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501553193035.png
91KB, 500x500px
active BLM member here
please don't put us in the Antifa basket
These communists push for globalization and the destruction of cultural identity
Don't go turning up to any rallies thinking we're bros pol, but understand this.
Antifa and the jewish agenda they push are the enemy of BLM

whites for whites
blacks for blacks
Antifa and communists for the gas chambers
>>
>>138865766
blm isn't "blacks for blacks", it's "blacks against cops and authority in general"

they still fucking kill each other just as much as they always have
>>
>please don't put us in the antifa basket
Stop working with antifa, then.
>>
>>138865766
Go back to Africa, nigger.

You don't belong in White countries.

All you do is being hardship, pain and misery to the White race.
>>
>>138865885
>>138866726
I think OP has a point, BLM can be derailed very easily : Blacks should be policed by Black cops only : this removes the racism from the cops killing civilians incidents. White nationnalists have a friend in black nationnalists, just got to derail the whole communism out of the BLM movement. Make a new movement if necessary.
>>
>>138865766

Jew here, I hate antifa but I also don't care for niggers so you're half right.
>>
>>138865766
I will only tell you one thing man. You are my friend.
You might not agree with me but I want to bash the fash, not you, at all. But since we're in /pol/ who knows you could be a Nazi posing as a BLM activist.
>>
File: 2315678678689.jpg (4KB, 126x114px) Image search: [Google]
2315678678689.jpg
4KB, 126x114px
>>138865766
>Wrong

Niggers and Antifa need to GTFO muh planet

ALL OF THIS, all of this around you belongs to me, including the air you steal with your big ass nostrils
>>
>>138867566
Antifa is anti-White.

Anti-White non-Whites will get deportation.
Anti-White Whites will get the rope.
>>
Hey op, if you want the rest of America to take your movement seriously, focus on building your communities and reducing black on black crime.
>>
I bet Antifa shits their pants when we start making meme's of blacks being beat down, saying, "If you aren't with us you're with the Nazis" antifa slogans/logos.

Can guys with skills get that started?
The domestic violence ones were great but let's see antifa beating up blacks.
(Sorry black dude. )
>>
>>138865766
You should join Hotep isntead.
BLM got corrupted long ago and is basically a Soros funded riot militia by now.
>>
>>138865766
educate yourself about cultural marxism and the frankfurt school, then you will know that BLM and Antifa are the same thing.
>>
>Blacks
The colour of your skin are different shapes of shit brown. btw, BACK TO AFRICA NIGGER, you have no business in the US
>>
>>138865766
If you're on the same side of a protest as antifa, you might need to take a hard look in the mirror then and realize you're on the side of evil.
>>
>>138867566
I will only tel you one thing. You are not my friend. You are the enemy and I hate you more than I hate any white piece of shit.
>>
>>138867393

Yeah, Black Nationalists are fine. Unfortunately, BLM isn't full of Black Nationalists - it's more or less 70-80% virtue signalling White people trying to make excuses for Black criminality. They would still complain when some thug is shot by a black cop.
>>
File: giphy.gif (653KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
653KB, 240x240px
>>138865766
>s-stahp putting u-us in the same basket as a-antifa guys... sheiiittttttt!

Then stop turning up to their rallies then, NIGGER!

SAGE
>>
So long as you know who the common enemy is OP. ((They)) want America to be ruled under an iron fist.
Civil war is what ((They)) want, a revolution is what ((They)) fear.
>>
>>138865766
"Blacks for blacks"

Awesome...hope you put your money where your mouth is and move to a black country somewhere in Africa
>>
>>138870356
Well let black people claim welfare ONLY from black taxpayers then!.... oh wait...

>black taxpayers ?
>niggers actually pay taxes?

Shit. Nevermind...
>>
File: 1500737042990.jpg (426KB, 800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1500737042990.jpg
426KB, 800x1013px
>>138865766
>>138869993
BLManon, I have a question for you. If black nationalists were to organize into a counter-antifa/counter Zionist movement effectively, what would be your demands?

Are you separatists and want your own lands/reserves in North America? Or do you want to start a migration movement back to Africa or the West Indies/Caribbean?

And to what extent would you and your people be willing to work with white nationalists in order to defeat the ZOG machine?
serious question
>>
>>138869993
Swing nigger
>>
>>138865766
Listen, you little shit head... you would not have ANY of your freedoms in the west had it not been for the white men enslaving your ancestors and then eventually the white men abolishing slavery and eventually the white man decided you are 'humans' who deserve rights. So... uhmm you're welcome!

However the large majority of your race (despite the freedom you know how) still behalf like subhumans- nah fuck that- Animals! Chimping out left, right & centre killing your fellow nigga...

Your race was better when it was chained up and told to sit like fucking dogs.
>>
>>138870802
We've already started disavowing antifa. We don't want anything to do with them. They show up at our rallies and start spouting dumbass communist shit when most of them are white, over-privileged idiots. They take away from the message we're trying to get across.

There are many of us who are more than happy to organize into a counter-antifa movement, in fact a lot of us already have. You'll see them getting physically removed from our rallies more and more in the near future.

To answer your question though, we would be happy with our own land/reserves in the US but we also want to bring prosperity and unity back to Africa.
>>
>>138865766
Both BLM and Antifa hate white males so I think we will put you in the same basket
>>
>>138865766
I agree with what you've said, but I still don't like BLM. If they actually fought for civil rights there wouldn't be a problem, all they do is riot.
>>
>>138867393
have you ever listened to a blm activist? they dont want to be on their own they want whitey to pay up for being raycis
>>
>>138865766
>active BLM member here
>please don't put us in the Antifa basket
We don't want to my black friend.
We want to respect BLM
But it's been infiltrated and bought and paid for by (((Soros)))
You guys are being used
Join us in a nationalistic coalition.
>>
>>138871460
I won't disagree with you on the fact that many, even a lot, of our people are needlessly violent and reprehensible but aside from rallies we're also trying to organize more in our communities to educate and give opportunity which we inevitably feel will put a stop to "thug culture", rampant drug use, and all the bullshit that comes along with it.
>>
>>138865766
we want what you want. align with us. i want every strong man to have a strong culture where his children look like him.

the left uses you as pawns to push the victim narrative. if BLM came out in support of right wing politics it would btfo the racism narrative, and together we could establish a future for both races instead of merging both into goy slaves
>>
File: 1502989843602.jpg (66KB, 803x711px) Image search: [Google]
1502989843602.jpg
66KB, 803x711px
>>138865766
>whites for whites
>blacks for blacks
>Antifa and communists for the gas chambers
Okay. If it's really like this, of course.

Problem is, you've pretty much behaved like commies, haven't you? And all of your hilarious manifestos boil down to: Give Us Free Money and Let Us Commit Crimes. Oh, and don't forget the recent classic: Give Us Your Houses In Your Wills.

Kinda difficult to see how that fits in with "blacks for blacks"? Are you getting confused with the Hoteps, by any chance? They want nothing to do with or from us, and more power to them, let's hope they don't get cointelpro'd.
>>
>>138871672
How do you plan to correct the culture of Africa so that they will be capable of prosperity?
As they are right now, no amount of aid will help because of the widespread rejection of personal responsibility. However this attitude is also pervasive among african-americans too, so that needs to be addressed too.
>>
>>138871890
>>138872064
From my perspective on the ground this is quickly becoming more and more of an option every day. Our members are, although slowly, waking up thanks to more exposure and education through canvasing and on-site information. I hate whites with a passion but at the moment the bigger threat is the communist garbage (regardless of what their skin color is). It's not a solution, not an option to us, and it never will be. We can deal with the whitey problem later.
>>
File: CN7l_dnXAAAI5GO.jpg (40KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
CN7l_dnXAAAI5GO.jpg
40KB, 600x545px
>>138865766
>>
File: ct58fpuuaaatjht.png (50KB, 600x218px) Image search: [Google]
ct58fpuuaaatjht.png
50KB, 600x218px
>>138872652
>>
>>138872247
>Problem is, you've pretty much behaved like commies, haven't you?

I'm not going to lie, at first we aligned with some literal stupid fucks to boost numbers/support but that's done. We have more in common with the crackers that want their own heritage/families/land than we do with the yuppy faggots who come to our rallies, cause trouble, then run away back to their mommy and daddy's house to hide. We don't hide. We know what we want and these dipshits have tried to come into our movement and undermine what we're trying to do.
>>
File: da white people.jpg (36KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
da white people.jpg
36KB, 592x492px
>>138872652
Terrorists.
>>
both are funded by soros and need to be destroyed.
>>
>>138871905
Please, promote the removal of thug culture and you'd win the support of SO many people and funds.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>138872652
I hardly feel safe at my house anymore
>>
>>138872490
all the things you blame on whites were planned and put in motion by (((fellow whites)))- the same people castrating you are the people castrating us. it just so happens those are also the people normies call the 1%, but its really the 2%. the 2% of our population that is (((them)))

recognize your true enemy brotherman or youll suffer the same fate as the otherman
>>
>>138872652
I'm starting to get hyper aggressive.
>>
>>138865766
>These communists push for globalization and the destruction of cultural identity
you stand no other chance. either our identity stays or all of them go down. it's you who are locked in here with us.
>>
>>138865766
How about you just kill yourself or get out of our white America instead
>>
>>138871905
If putting an end to thug culture really is a goal for BLM than I think that would change the minds if a lot of your groups detractors. I would definitely think of your group differently.
>>
File: FINL.jpg (787KB, 790x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FINL.jpg
787KB, 790x1024px
>>138865766
lol we hate you as much as we hate alt-left so yes we will put you in the same basket

clarification : plea denied by /pol/
>>
>>138872798

What's sad is you were pretty much about to get everything you wanted before BLM started.

There was bipartisan agreement that we needed cops to be wearing cameras, that we needed sentencing reform, that the legal system was fucked up and we needed to do something about it.

Then we got a bunch of videos of protesters screaming at white people in libraries or coffee shops, cops getting shot at, and our Facebook feeds flooded with smarmy white liberals saying all white people (except them) are racists.

Now it's politicized and nothing will get done.

Thanks Soros.

Communists are filth, you get more numbers at the rallies but less popular support. And all they give a shit about is glomming onto you to siphon away the attention you're getting to their own stupid cause.
>>
>>138872877
I'm trying but I can only do so much as one person. Also checkd. Trust me, it's difficult trying to redpill the higher-ups.
>>
>>138869390
holy shit bump for this...

First it was #DraftOurDaughters (I am convinced that fucking worked to some extent)

Now it's the Antifa beating women thing (even with the BBC article debunking; doesn't matter: not everyone will see that article)

And then, Antifa beating up black people saying, "if you're not with us, you're a nazi" or something.

I mean, shit, the left and just about everyone has mastered propaganda over the ages and now it's ever more effective due to the internet. Let's take advantage of it.

I have shit PS skills so I can't do anything but I can certainly help spread it around.

Are BLM, dare I say, as right-wingers, /OurFriends/? I think so, Anons, I think so...
>>
>>138865766
How about ethnostate for you and ethnostate for us?
>>
>>138873110
>you stand no other chance
No other chance but communism? Get the fuck out of here. You don't understand the dynamic in the US at all. We've always fought for civil rights. It's always been a black vs. white struggle and we've made good headway on that front. We're overwhelmingly pro-capitalist but what's happened is these stupid fucking white people who show up at our rallies toting communist flags like they're helping us. They're not. We don't want anything to do with whites. We don't want anything to do with communism. And the next fucking white kid I see at our rallies carrying one of those flags is going to have a bad time. We don't want your support and we don't need it.
>>
BLM is just 14 words for you guys in my book.
we should team up and go after (((the real enemy)))
>>
>>138873404
The body cameras were a great win for us and I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

>>138873539
This sounds fair enough.
>>
File: 1379970423281.jpg (16KB, 449x503px) Image search: [Google]
1379970423281.jpg
16KB, 449x503px
>>138865766
I'm thinking rumble royal in NY city central park. 3 sided White Supremacist, BLM, Antifa no holds bard.
>>
>>138874334
If you want to fight we won't back down, cracker. My intentions were to start a dialogue.
>>
>>138865766
>BLM
>whites for whites, blacks for blacks
I don't believe you. You faggots are trying to kill us.
>>
File: 1491587907587.jpg (15KB, 466x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491587907587.jpg
15KB, 466x428px
>>138865766
Want to not get lumped in with Antifa? Stop protesting, rioting, attacking people, and trying to shove your ideology down our fucking throats.

Instead, take all that man power and start fixing your neighborhoods. Chase out the gang members and the drug dealers. Plant gardens and mentor youth. Get your own fucking house in order, instead of trying to tear down ours.

With the man power showing up at these protests, you could fix the black community in a year. Act like civilized people and you'll find the cops will be way less nervous around you, and far less likely to shoot you unless they absolutely have to.
>>
File: 1503028232641.jpg (933KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1503028232641.jpg
933KB, 2560x1440px
>>138865766
kys nigger, you go in the chambers with everyone else
>>
>>138865766
I wish you fucks would stop drinking the state funded koolaid and just join us as Americans. When Black's and whites unit everyone trembles. This brainwashing and wishing is just futile and only hurts your own people.
>>
>>138873835
you are retarded. I am talking on behalf of whites and white identity, as even a cursory reading of my post would give it away. yea verily, I'm a Hungarian and I could be a communist. gtfo brainlet.
>>
File: 1503295271167.png (233KB, 489x516px) Image search: [Google]
1503295271167.png
233KB, 489x516px
>>138872798
Okay m8. I saw the chap in the cowboy hat lay into those antifa idiots the other day. That was a refreshing change of perspective. Those idiots didn't know what to do or say, and BLM clearly won the evening.

You've got quite a hearts and minds battle ahead, moreso than even the neo-nazi LARPers in some respects. Your public image is of (a) those two girls who hilariously interrupted Saunders on stage (b) not so hilarious cop killers (and I'm sure the cops are hyper violent towards blacks in some areas, but even so the sniper trap is really going to have to be addressed at some point) (c) a bunch of disorganised porch monkeys demanding yet more free money, the right to commit aggravated robbery (with a straight face, no less) among other things that fall under the "demanding reparations from the people who abolished slavery" (d) All White People Are The Devil powerpoints with a tip plate paypal address included.

It's not insurmountable, but you'll not reset your image overnight. Maybe come up with a manifesto that doesn't read like an insane person wrote it would be a start? Maybe even one that doesn't mention whitey at all? 'cos we're not paying you. Ever.
>>
>>138865766
Congrats to your group for beating the shit out of some antifa members in Dallas Tx a couple of days ago
>>
>>138867129
*banjo strumming intensifies*
>>
>>138865766
Niggers are nearly all thugshit. It's as if all Whites were white trash.

Niggers destroy and loot for giggles and pretend it's political. Chimp Lives Don't Matter.
>>
>>138874511
I'm not trying to kill anyone. I don't even want to hurt anybody really but you can't expect me to sit on the sideline and not speak up for my own civil rights. I don't agree with the tranny/gay shit and a lot of us don't, they're just trying to piggyback off of our movement and ride our coattails.
>>
>>138865766
niggers deserve either the gas chambers or be slaves along with ALL of their follwing shitlets they shit out on a yearly basis
>>
>>138874832
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, that was a win for us and, like I said, antifa are being physically removed from our rallies because they're just white apologist idiots trying to stir shit up and push communist bullshit on us. We're not going to have that anymore. Our struggle is real, antifa/communists are not.
>>
>>138874334
Ah ha ha ha ha D&C by the guy flagging as a muslim ;)
>>
>>138865766
Nigger, you're not the enemy of antifag and the jewish agenda.
You and antifa are vacuous marionette puppets of the jewish agenda.
You just hate them too because they aren't shitskins like you.
>>
>>138875009
What civil rights do you claim that you aren't getting, BLM?
>>
File: 1480480527266.png (471KB, 3307x2339px) Image search: [Google]
1480480527266.png
471KB, 3307x2339px
>>138865766
Fine with me
>>
There is literally zero difference between BLM and antifa. Both will be killed.
>>
>>138874923
Comedy gold
>>
Honestly I think that white nationalists and black nationalists can find a lot of common ground and goals. Particularly since both of our ultimate enemies are the Jews. What the Jews fear most is us working together to break their control and then going our separate ways. BLM should reform as a black nationalist movement that excludes all academia bullshit and Jews, similar to what the Alt Right is doing, as well as change the "fuck cops!/kill cops!" message to a more constructive reform message. Antifa have already shown that they have no alliance with BLM and have shown themselves to be tightly allied with the media, the establishment, and the Jews. They are all the natural enemies of both BLM and white nationalists. On the very unlikely chance that BLM people are lurking here, check out Uncle Hotep. He laid out all of this in better detail and how it benefits you, and he is on decently good terms with the Alt Right.
>>
>>138867393
Yeah, black cops for blacks, then they will go and chimpout on a white person after a nigger cop gives a nigger a speeding ticket. Niggers make no sense. The only people holding them back are themselves. I'm white and I've been to jail for fucking WEED. Whites don't get special treatment. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>138875479
The right to not get shot in the street just for being black or having drugs planted on us by white racist cops. We don't want to overthrow the government or change it like these dumb fucking white kids. All we want is to be left the fuck alone and have more police accountability. Like I said, they're trying to ride our coattails to make their numbers look larger when most of us hate fucking white communists and most will knock them the fuck out when they come around. We can't get what we want if they bankrupt the entire US and have everybody starving.
>>
File: 1495456095966.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1495456095966.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
>>138865766
Too late, your 'movement' was started by thugs who want to thug around and thug out equality for all, BLM members call for deaths of white people on twitter, and have actually killed people and aused many riots, you dont even have the excuse of the 'movement' being hijacked, it was fucked from the beginning. If i was you i would stop associating myself with it before you get swept up in something already operating at levels of insanity.
>>
Black people siding with antifa as as much traitors to us as white antifa members to you.
>>
Capitalists are a bunch of niggers then?
>>
>>138875778
I don't disagree with anything you've said.
>>
>>138874505
Well at least it would be a change from y'all killing each other. Maybe it could be in Chicago.
>>
>>138876027
Being aware of and following, the rules better would get you 95% of what you want. I don't know about drug-planting though I fear it myself (for no reason, just, when I imagine myself on the other side of the law).
>>
>>138865766
You don't want to be generalized with bad actors?

Maybe you should practice what you preach. Stop attacking white working class people. We have more in common than different.
>>
File: 1502459526132.png (197KB, 322x361px) Image search: [Google]
1502459526132.png
197KB, 322x361px
>>138875309
Yes. That's the sort of thing you want to push hard. Nobody watching that could help but smile warmly.

I forgot to add (n) wrecking college campuses with anti-free speech "protests" lead by heirs to fortunes crying crocodile tears, then pretending the drop off in applications and alunini donations ever after had something to do with "black oppression, cash me whitey".

Start with a manifesto that champions black independence. You guys are strong, you're family orientated before the Democrat Plantation wrecked you, you pull together to get shit done. Focus on the fact that black cops shoot more of you than white ones, to keep the Cops Shoot Us All The Fucking Time elements, maybe? Can you envisage an area of purchased land the size of a town transforming from scrubland to a functioning, self-sufficient community built, paid for and run entirely by blacks? That was the Black Panther's manifesto, once, before they got Commie'd and Cointelpro'd and then machine gunned through walls. Times have changed, you might have a bettter chance at achieveing it now.

https://archive.org/details/YuriBezmenovBlackIsBeautifulCommunismIsNot
>>
>>138874636
I agree with this statement.
>>
>>138876388
We wouldn't mind having our own land in/around Chicago if all the crackers got the fuck out.

>>138876428
I've never had drugs planted on me either, but I know it's a very real thing that happens when some crooked ass white cop doesn't get his way. I don't want to kill any whites I just want you dumb motherfuckers to leave us the hell alone. I also understand a lot of brothers bring it on themselves. I've never been shot by a cop because I don't take off running down the highway when I'm pulled over for a speeding ticket.
>>
>>138871672
I think that if any Afrocentric/Black Nationalist movement can remove thug culture, start to value education and family values more anything is possible. I'd like to see Africa do what japan did, adapt with Western technologies and customs but also retain cultural pride and unity. It may take a little bit more help, and it's going to require strong leadership to get done. We're talking Malcolm X-tier kind of influential.

I think that reservations are inevitable, there are too many blacks in America that don't know their racial/national heritage due to the fact that their ancestors were slaves. They have nowhere else to go, so I think it it's in their right to have lands here.
Many though had families that moved over in the 80's and 90's, and they have some sense of identity with Africa, I think it would be best if they return, we have to be as cohesive as possible, I think.
>>
>>138865766
too bad you're both funded by the same (((people))) Gee, I wonder why that is...
>>
>>138865766
Fuck off with your black cult fag.
>>
>>138865766
Wow, a sentient nigger

I agree, but no efforts on BLM has been taken to halt the jewish agenda
>>
>>138876428
I don't know about drug planting, but I've been falsely given tickets for speeding. My brother-in-law has as well, but he was lucky to have an electronic speedometer so he could use it as evidence in court. Police in the wealthier Chicago suburbs have quotas and know that they can milk tons of money from us (because retarded socialist programs need more money than taxes give), so they do all sorts of devious stuff to rack up driving violations. $120 a pop for speeding, using a cellphone, and other infractions. I respect the police in the city of Chicago and the Illinois State police though. They actually deal with a lot of shit. Especially the State Police since the cartels funnel drugs and weapons up from the border through Chicago then outwards to the rest of the country. The State Police have real shit to deal with and generally don't do traffic violation bullshit.
>>
>>138877190
No, fuck you white piece of shit. This is a US conversation, and your poor, drunk ass is not invited.
>>
>>138871672
Great idea. Go back to Africa and teach those dumbass motherfuckers how to farm and shit. You could literally be KANGS over there, using your Western knowledge and shit. Do you know what I am saying?
>>
>>138877630
We don't "hate" cops we just want them to stop fucking shooting us and doing other crooked ass shit.
>>
>>138872490
>hate whites with a passion

Go back to Africa then bitch. Fuck you.
You should be thankful the heebs took your great great great granddaddy over to America. Otherwise you would be sitting in some mud hut with a bone through your nose, eating a fruit bat, and shitting in the same body of water you drink from every day.
>>
>>138878029
Yep, just giving examples of crooked shit that I've experienced as well.
>>
>>138865766
We will line you up in the firing squad just the same Mr. BLM.
I say potato you say potahtoe.
Don't care. You all look like the same unprovoked aggressive anti-white force to me. You all belong in the same mass graves tbqh.
>>
File: JayTay.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JayTay.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>138878290
>You should be thankful the heebs took your great great great granddaddy over to America. Otherwise you would be sitting in some mud hut with a bone through your nose, eating a fruit bat, and shitting in the same body of water you drink from every day.

Fucking keked and checked.
>>
>>138865766
Nah, show your Star of David flag and then we'll talk schlomo.

We're against all of you. You're all the same, anti-white foot soldiers.

If you could hold off on killing and raping whites, maybe do vigilante justice against niggers who attack and rape and kill whites for a few years, then maybe we'd believe you.

But you're all at war with whitey and we've taken notice.

BUH BYE
>>
>>138878764
OY VEY we can't let the golem wake up and fight back now can we, Herschel?
>>
>>138865766
WATERMELON CHICKEN ONGO BONGO KFC KOOLAID OOGA BOOGA NIGGA POPPIN CAPS CHICKEN
>>
>>138876027
Oh yeah, they plant it. Sure. Not as if every major metropolitan area is absolutely brimming with young black drug dealers and gang members killing each other for one reason or another. No, those rayciss ass cracka ass po-leesus be framin niggas out chea. Get the fuck out of here. I know better.
>>
Ah, the left eating itself.
You see it on demonstration at every gathering, protest, march, whatever. A disjointed mis-mash of pseudo-"progressive" nonsense that inevitable conflicts with some other groups pseudo-"progressive" nonsense.

They hate each other more than they hate any perceived enemy.
>>
>>138872064

This x1000.

Stop with this "black/white nationalism" shit and start preaching "ETHNIC nationalism". Racial hatred is the narrative they try to (((attach))) to the right-wing, if you're truly redpilled you know this was never the case.

If both sides want a fence, there is nothing wrong in cooperating to build the fence.
>>
The cold hard truth is that the African race can only be raised by some degree through eugenics. The talented tenth is going to have to step in and do what nature never did, remove all of those archaic human remnants from the gene pool. You know, the type of peanut head looking Africans that starve to death in one of the most fertile regions of the world, believe eating an albino or fucking a kid will remove their AIDS, and literally believe in penis magicians making their sexual organs shrink or disappear. They gotta go, then what you do is replenish the black African monkey race with the so called talented tenth. You will still be dumber than the average human but it's certainly a good start.
>>
File: 1439141132620.jpg (19KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1439141132620.jpg
19KB, 283x283px
>>138865766
BLM was founded by afrocentric communists. You are just as bad as antifa and you will not get any American clay. The only way forward for people like you is to drop group identity politics or go back to Africa.
>>
>>138865766
Fucking Bureau of Land Managament shills btfo
I'm fine with fighting along side BLM, but Nigga Lives Don't Matter
>>
>>138879347
Yep, the only ones that really benefit from stopping this are the kikes and the communists. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some in this thread trying to divide and conquer more. Ever since Trump got elected and Charlottesville the Jews have been really scared of whites and the other races rising up out of their slumber and throwing off the yoke of kike suppression once and for all. Never forget that our worst enemy is the same ZOG at the end of the day. Ethnic nationalism is the best tool to defeat them.
>>
>>138876816
Your intentions seem good but what you need to realize is that the sponsors and leaders of your movement are utterly controlled and are going to force the collaboration with communism on you. You're being used as a pawn just like many of the stormfags are.

That being said what are your feelings about eventual establishment of ethnic majority zones in the United States? Might be better and more productive if different races had their own areas to live, build their own culture and collaborate with each other.
>>
>>138870124
S-S-S-SAGE
>>
So BLM is just BLACK Supremicists who hate all white people and vow to kill cops? The other guys are worse than you? Got it.
>>
>>138865766
>BLM not related to Antifa
Well, most activists are still racists with double standards, not relating you to Antifa doesn't make you any better
>>
>>138879994
>That being said what are your feelings about eventual establishment of ethnic majority zones in the United States?
I'm 100% in support of it.
>>
>>138880982
Even though 13% of the population obviously wouldn't get a giant ethnostate within the US for obvious reasons? Would you be happy with, say, a three or four state sized nation in the southern US? It seems like the logical choice, it's more of an African climate and your ancestral homeland in this country, so to speak.
>>
We could call your ethnostate, Blackmanistan
>>
>>138881190
I prefer warmer climates, so yeah that doesn't sound terrible.
>>
>>138880982
I honestly don't see why that's not something we can't all work towards. America would probably be more stable if we could organize communities that way.

Some of us would be happy to fight alongside you guys against communism and work out a solution like this afterwards.
>>
>>138881376
I don't mind black people who want to stay the fuck away from white folks and make their own country somewhere else, away from me. As far as negroes go you're not so bad. I hope your ideology catches on within the general population, get it, of blacks. It was nice to be able to parley with you here today despite our racial differences.
>>
>>138881552
>America would probably be more stable if we could organize communities that way.
I agree. I don't think segregation itself is a bad thing, it's only bad in my opinion if there are obstacles put in place to hinder people based solely on their skin color but that's almost completely gone these days.
>>138881762
>It was nice to be able to parley with you here today despite our racial differences.
Yeah you're still a fucking honky white boy but you have some good points.
>>
>>138882155
I agree, at this point I see ethnicity used today as a way for the elites to keep us controlled. The races should all be separately working to better themselves as this pushes forward general human civilization.

How common would you say your way of thinking is with other members of BLM?
>>
File: 1500045196848.jpg (85KB, 400x585px) Image search: [Google]
1500045196848.jpg
85KB, 400x585px
>>138865766
BLM is funded by George Soros, you fucking faggit. Your first leader was a white jew pretending to be black. Your current leader's manifesto is ridiculous.
https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/
Fuck off. BLM is a liberal funded social movement meant to weaken the US, and spark ravial tensions. Nothing more.
>>
>>138865766
Kill
Yourself
Nigger
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>138882845
So was everyone leading the (((Alt Right))) at Charlottesville. Every faction is controlled to some extent because this is necessary for a US Spring style overthrow of the government. Which will benefit no one.
>>
>>138870022
Would? They already HAVE rioted when a black cop shot a black man with a black police chief in a city with a black mayor with a black President. Truly madness.
>>
File: Nazi lives dont matter.png (38KB, 407x402px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi lives dont matter.png
38KB, 407x402px
>>138873490
like this?
>>
>>138882155
Yeah whateva nigga
I don't hate black people for being here, I blame the Jews for that. I hate you guys for more personal reasons. But regardless I am more worried about the beaners flooding America, the yellow hoarde, and the covetous heebs. You guys don't pose much of a threat, your population share doesn't tend to grow much for a long time now, and in your own small ethnostate i'm sure we could get along just fine as neighbors. You don't pose as much of a threat of the cultural and genetic annihilation of my people as these other groups do. Jews are insidious and underhanded as fuck, and spics have a gestation period of three months after which they give birth to litters of up to 8 babies at once. The yellow horde well I don't trust them for obvious reasons, they are mad about their tiny penises and having to resort to eating dog and rat to feed twenty billion people and hellbent on world domination to find wives for their nine billion soldier army. You guys mostly just kill one another and hang out on street corners and whistle at fat women with big asses. No big deal you can do that down in Blackmanistan and not bother anybody. It's not your fault that you're here. Spics are the real threat to America, along with the heebs.
>>
>>138873490
>>138884021
Would be more useful to find actual footage of that stuff and turn it into propaganda.
>>
>>138865766
What's your opinion of those claiming to be BLM who are responsible for the state of things in universities like Evergreen, Mizzou, that BLM group comprised of smug white leftist middle class wankers who shut down that airport in London in the name of climate change, etc? Do they speak for BLM or are they just marxists who have infiltrated BLM for their own ends? Whenever I hear of BLM, they're usually associated with left-wing marxist foolishness.
>>
>>138865766
blm is Leftist and anti white doing as much if not more violence than antifa

Fuck off
>>
>>138865766
blm is not for black ethno nationalists. Its a marxist pawn movement.
Black Lives Matter: to imply that blacks are oppressed and shot for being african

They are a bunch of idiots, do not associate yourself with them and create a new movement to distance yourself from them and fight for your idea.
>>
File: 1502071513813.png (155KB, 360x325px) Image search: [Google]
1502071513813.png
155KB, 360x325px
>>138865766
>>
>>138883463
Proof?
>>
I never really got why blacks use cracker as a racial slur isn't the term referring to the sound the whip would make when slaves would be wiped by whites? Doesn't really seem offensive to whites desu
>>
>>138886269
Jason Kessler worked for Occupy prior to suddenly deciding he was based and redpilled

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m

Andrew Anglin was a hippy vegan before he jumped ship and suddenly went extreme right, founding TDS

https://archive.is/qpYAJ

Baked Alaska worked at (((Buzzfeed)))

Christopher Cantwell was a drug dealer and degenerate. Still is in fact. Why do you think Vice featured him and TDS so prominently?

>inb4 using splc as a source, look at the links they provide
http://archive.is/7LvLG

The far right and "new right" is controlled. It was part of a general infiltration that began around 2008 when the DNC realized there was going to be backlash against Obama. You will see them show their colors around 2018-2020
>>
>>138887070
And they call all whites that too. So any white nation not involved in slavery, or not been since anceint times (even those that have been oppressed and made slaves) get called crackers
>>
>>138865766
sounds alright, the mutual hatred however does not allow more than neutrality, I guess, which still is good enough, we won't seek confrontation with each other and won't come for the aid of a third party (Antifa-Police) attacking you.
>>
>>138887411
Ya seems pretty retarded no way honky, honky is a good one
My favorite slur is zipper head for Asians what's your favorite slur /pol/?
>>
>>138865766
Then fuck off back to africa
>>
File: RocknRollwell.jpg (320KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
RocknRollwell.jpg
320KB, 900x602px
>>138869993
>tfw George Lincoln Rockwell liked many black nationalists
>>
>>138873539
The whole idea of an ethnostate is that everyone gets their homland, not JUST the whites so whoever is pushing for an ethnostate is pushing for an ethnostate for everyone
>>
>>138887911
For us whites pigskin is a real one, why do they not use that often?

Shovel heads for Koreans
Jigaboo for jungle people
Monkey gob for niggers
>>
>>138865766
What happened to black people, you used to have some hope of being civilized and actually used to produce good music.
>>
Shuck and jive somewhere else, coon.
>>
respect.
Yeah segregation is a good and natural thing. The only problem is that they have been more easily corrupted by the jews.
>>
IF op is indeed black, i respect him.
He or she knows what they want and its reasonable ans clearly layed out unlike most blm fools . See thpse demands from that sheboon om campus? Ain't happening.
Fuck antifa and im behind you black anon.
>>
>>
>>138872477
>capable of prospering

Blacks were prospering just fine. Easy climate that requires minimal shelter/clothing, wild game, fruit, close-knit communities that danced, made music, and told stories... And their wars weren't as bloody until they were given guns that they didn't know how to restrain themselves with (less developed impulse control is a major killer of blacks).

Were they 'backwater'? Yes. Was it a good thing to bring them civilization? Probably not to the current extent. They were living in a world from tens of thousands of years ago, and quickly thrown into a world of bombs, AKs, sky scrapers...

Packed cities make even the well adapted Japanese suicidal. Imagine what they do to blacks that haven't had even a few thousand years to adjust.

Blacks, in their soul, miss a simpler, primitive lifestyle to which they'd be well-adjusted. Is this so wrong?
>>
>>138888754
Lies!
>>
File: 1503206273805.png (406KB, 552x648px) Image search: [Google]
1503206273805.png
406KB, 552x648px
>>138865766
>active BLM LARPer here
>please listen to my nonsense and give me (You)s
>These threads break up the boredom of pre algebra homework
>Don't go saying this thread I need this small win
>My mother's new boyfriend is really mean
>KEKISTAN for KEKISTANIS
>ALT-RIGHT for the ALT-RIGHT
>T_D is pretty based too
>>
File: rockwell.jpg (350KB, 1123x769px) Image search: [Google]
rockwell.jpg
350KB, 1123x769px
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.