[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay explain THIS to me , /pol/ Why would you spend money on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1478217518675.png (344KB, 504x712px) Image search: [Google]
1478217518675.png
344KB, 504x712px
okay explain THIS to me , /pol/
Why would you spend money on a pair of nigger slaves to do your job for you, then when they're not competent enough at said job remove their hands? Now they can't pick any rubber plant and you have to buy more slaves. Why not just whip them or something? Removing their hands seems so impractical. Killing them would make more sense, you'd still have to buy more slaves but at least you're not having to feed and clothe two amputee stub armed nignogs.

You could argue that they would then be used for sex but you don't need to remove a nigger's hands to rape it. Might as well keep the hands them you can use it for both sex and work.

I just can't fathom how illogical this is, maybe it's just fake news to make me feel bad for the nigs but all it does is confuse me and make me wonder what the heck was going through that slave owners head.
>>
File: 549028075.jpg (106KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
549028075.jpg
106KB, 340x255px
>>138864351
All Anglo propaganda,
Belgians did nothing wrong,
Hand cutting was photoshopped by Anglo propaganda kikes
Most niggers in the Belgian Congo died of thypus and cholera after the Anglo's bombed the supply routes to the niggercamps(wich all had swimming pools and soccer fields)
Also no mass graves or bodys of nigs were ever found
All Propaganda of the eternal Anglo
>>
>>138864351
>>Why would you spend money on a pair of nigger slaves to do your job for you, then when they're not competent enough at said job remove their hands? Now they can't pick any rubber plant and you have to buy more slaves.

This happened in Congo and was the private property of the Belgian king. The Belgian king liked to have a lot of amputated negro children.

>Why not just whip them or something?

Because Leopol liked to find excuses to amputate their limbs, he did not enjoy whipping as much.

>Removing their hands seems so impractical.

It was, it later became a drain on the Belgian economy. And the brutal rules and brutal society is the reason why Congo is a hellhole today because they kept a lot of the belgian laws and institutions.
>>
>>138865774
Yes you did. You became "independent". You shouldn't've.
>>
>>138864351
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY CAN'T HOLD THEIR HANDS UP WHEN THEY DO A CRIME IF THEY DON'T HAVE HANDS. GOTTA THINK GOOD LAD
>>
>>138866266
Belgians did nothing wrong
>>
File: not so fast.jpg (222KB, 800x1909px) Image search: [Google]
not so fast.jpg
222KB, 800x1909px
>>138865774

>Spend years propagating anti-catholic propaganda (Black Legend).
>Join forces with Brits and Dutch
>Eventually the eternal Anglo stabs you in the back (shocking!)
>Get labeled the most barbaric colonizer of all the European Empires.

Serves you protestant faggots right.
>>
Sometimes people damage their own property out of anger. It's stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO3E2xUy5Rw
>>
Wait. What?! There's a rubber plant?
>>
niggers would rather be amputees than work
>>
>>138864351
Because there are more black slaves than work for them to do. Chop off a few hands and keep them around so all the other slaves can see them every day and work at 110%
Genius really
>>
File: 1503512458283.png (295KB, 553x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503512458283.png
295KB, 553x439px
>>138864351
They were actually caught stealing

Sage this Bullshit
>>
>>138866737
protestants are cucks. read the KJV or convert to Islam faggots
>>
>>138864351
He could have been stealing
He could have been a communist
Eliminate him.
>>
>>138868623
Fuck, that sounds a lot like Trump
>>
>>138869474
You sound like a moron
>>
>>138864351
>okay explain THIS to me

Punish few, educate many. Why would they care about a few lashes from a whip?
>>
>>138870917
who's the Milf on the left?
>>
>>138871258
Poor Trump, missing out on all the pussy he used to get
>>
>>138867505
Are you god damned retarded? Or are you a child? I cannot conceive the thought of an adult not knowing this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.