[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started getting 'fight against hate' video ads on YouTube.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 270x187px
Started getting 'fight against hate' video ads on YouTube.

(((Far-right extremist))) meets a Muslim twice a week and he 'changes his radical attitude.'

It's a painful propaganda piece, but it's popping up on YouTube videos even more. Should I be worried? Am I now on the Gulag list? Am I just paranoid?

INB4: Don't watch YouTube
>>
yes you are most likely under surveillance by the secret diversity police, watch some gay pride and amy schuemer videos to throw them off tracks
>>
>>138862191
What if Far-right extremists forced themselves to talk to muslim ppl twice a week?
>>
>Muslims are great

Ask them if you can date their daughter/sister/aunt/cousin/niece

>Muslims aren't great

Feminists and beta progressives don't encounter this problem because muslim men can marry non muslim women and beta progressives don't attract muslim women.
>>
>>138862730
Only the kuffar let their daughters (and wives for that matter) marry and date degenerates.
>>
>>138862191
why don't you have ad-block for youtube you fuckhead
>>
>>138863095
Untrue, I've dated muslimas, it's just that when they find out you get the option of convert or the sword

Feminists and beta progressives don't encounter this problem and think muslims are just like christians
>>
>>138863582
>Untrue, I've dated muslimas,

You dated whores from Muslim families. how can they be "muslimas" if they date at all... Where are their parents or brothers and why do they let her go around fucking kuffar (or muslims for that matter)?
>>
File: _500.gif (1MB, 500x281px)
_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>138862191
We are getting to them

Every possible method has failed

Everytime they rage and become more biased the more they seem like crazy lunatics who then alienate their audience.

hehehe
>>
>>138862191
The commercials I get are pure gulag treatment. Goes to show google has a bot that can get mic recordings and camera readings. Not even a schizo thing to say anymore.
>>
File: 1495339534099.jpg (12KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
1495339534099.jpg
12KB, 149x144px
>>138862191
>(((Far-right extremist))) meets a Muslim twice a week and he 'changes his radical attitude.'
my fucking sides
>>
>>138864910
This is exactly what I mean! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
Install ublock origin you cuckold
>>
>>138862191
ads on youtube, what are you a 50 year old grandma?
>>
>>138865224
Entirely this. If you're still getting ads on Jewtube you're a fucking retard. Why are you supporting Youtube? If you say it's to support content creators, then why are you supporting them using a platform that heavily restricts free speech and tries to ideologically mold it's users?
>>
>>138865449
you could use hooktube also, i subscribe to channels I like but still block ads
>>
>>138864390
Ive dated muslims from muslim families. Their family dont find out, until they do, then its convert or the sword.

Feminists and beta males never experience this and dont recognise the absolute uselessness of a culture that only takes and doesn't give. Take the kaffir women, but don't give the muslima women? Absolutely not halal.

Anyway I don't date muslimas anymore, not worth the bother, your primitive society women are safe Ahmed.
>>
>>138866703
My statement still is true... Only the kuffar let their daughters (and wives for that matter) marry and date degenerates.

Just because you think it's superior to let your daughters (and wives) to get boyfriends who are complete degenerates does not mean that it's actually superior.
>>
>>138867075
Nothing I have said indicates I think it is superior, nor preferable, for our good kaffir women to marry muslims.

Western people ignore this component of Islam because they assume all humans are alike, all faiths are alike.
>>
>tfw selecting "not interested" on Lateshow clips and other lib garbage does nothing and new videos are always recommended by YT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.