[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strategy going forward: First we need to highlight the alt-left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Strategy going forward:

First we need to highlight the alt-left and how repulsive they are. Make shareable images showing repulsive leftists and then good looking likable right wingers.

Second.the Nazi/KKK LARPing needs to stop ASAP. This shit is cancerous to the movement, and destroys any hope of getting the majority of white people to wake up and see that we need to radically reform the immigration system.

The west has been brainwashed into believing that Hitler and the nazis were the absolute personification of evil; the most evil movement to ever exist in the entire history of mankind. Second, the victory of the allies over the nazis has been so utterly ingrained in American culture as a win for freedom that "killing nazis" is seen as an act of patriotism by itself. Third, we don't need nazi icons when we have the AMERICAN FUCKING FLAG.

This is all about propaganda here, optics matter.

Two scenarios:

>Right wing rally, people wearing MAGA hats, waving American flags, some milk and the okay hand sign being flashed about. Speakers like Peter Thiel talking about repealing the 1965 Immigration Act and against Islamic immigration, earning us new supporters.

>Media reports on this saying "look at these nazis, look at these evil racists, did you know milk is racist?"

The normies will see this and be confused, wondering why they're saying people waving American flags are racist. ("I have an American flag, I'm not racist, wtf does milk have to do with racism?)

>Right wing rally, people doing nazi salute, waving nazi flags, KKK members giving speeches, neckbeards chanting "Jews will not replace us"

>Media reports saying" look at all these nazis, look at these evil racists.

The normies see this and recoil with instinctual preprogrammed fear and disgust. They instantly hate these people. (we killed nazis because 'MURCIA!").

Which is the better way to manipulate the media and the normies to see our point?
>>
Haha wow I'm really sleepy, let's all have a nap guys
>>
>>138856663
>Second.the Nazi/KKK LARPing needs to stop ASAP. This shit is cancerous to the movement, and destroys any hope of getting the majority of white people to wake up and see that we need to radically reform the immigration system.

A lot of these "Nazi's" are really leftists or Jews trying to subvert whatever movement we have. Literally, "hey rabbi!"
>>
>>138856663
>we
>>
File: download (1).jpg (98KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
98KB, 500x652px
>>138856986
seriously.
>>
File: OpenBordersForIsrael.jpg (961KB, 900x1531px) Image search: [Google]
OpenBordersForIsrael.jpg
961KB, 900x1531px
Nah. You can fuck off.
>>
>>138856663
Why in the fuck does Donald Trump have a Hollywood star?
>>
>>138856986

Yeah, a lot of them are.

But we have a hard time policing them out because of MUH NO PUNCHING TO THE RIGHT!!!! rhetoric.

It's very simple. In your own spaces, don't punch to the right. "Right" however, does not mean "tolerate fanatic purity spiraling." If someone's like "NIGGERS NIGGERS I'M GONNA RAPE NIGGER BABIES AND KILL NIGGER KIDS WHILE THEIR NIGGER PARENTS BURN ALIVE" they are either retarded or a fed.

IN PUBLIC, anyone who marches with a nazi flag or does other forms of nazi larping, or rants about roasting the jews and genocide, is obviously a fed or a retard. It would literally be better to have a smaller gathering and be outnumbered than it would be to have them there.

There is one thing, though. People like the nazi stuff because it provides striking symbols. America is a country devoid of striking symbols and vision. We should have a striking symbol of our own, that is

1. Not associated with Nazis, or reminiscent of them (no red background)
2. Not associated with the federal government (you can't truly protest against the US government while waving its symbols.)

Colors I would recommend: Black or white for the background. Symbol should be something simple - it should be easily recognizable and easy for anyone to draw the flag.
>>
i just want Trump to raise Thule and complete German Idealism
>>
>>138858055
Nice bait, faggot.
>>
File: 1495745220229.jpg (66KB, 533x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495745220229.jpg
66KB, 533x585px
>>138856663
>Second.the Nazi/KKK LARPing needs to stop ASAP. This shit is cancerous to the movement, and destroys any hope of getting the majority of white people to wake up and see that we need to radically reform the immigration system.
Oy gewalt,we don't want all these racist evil nazis and klansmen in our movement don't we goy?
>>
>>138858056
>2. Not associated with the federal government (you can't truly protest against the US government while waving its symbols.)

OK retard
The flag represents the states and the people
The people are the government in the US
The federal government works for US and we need to push that fact and remind them
WE own the country and the flag
>>
>>138856849
Rest your head on my tummy :)
>>
>>138857560
>>we

WUZ
>>
>>138858727
The KKK and Neo-Nazis are MAYBE 10k people in the entire country
so yeah let's alienate the hundreds of millions of people so we can have 10k on our side
fuck off shill
>>
>>138858937
t.a nigger that doesn't want to be kicked out of the country
>>
>>138858055
One has to pay for it. I assume it is because he is a TV personality and has money.
>>
>>138858774

Nah. The flag's been dirtied and tarnished and destroyed over decades and decades of America's dumbass reign and horrific promotion of "diversity" on a global scale.

You will never truly protest them as along as you wave the same symbol as the people calling for your genocide. It's time to let it go.

More importantly, having an alternate symbol is a show of force. You can look at an American flag and assign literally whatever values you want to it. Not so easy to do that with a symbol you own.
>>
>>138856663
>Pictured left: Kind, demure, mature conservative woman
>Pictured right: Savage, barbaric, immature lefty female (woman is not the proper term for that sad and vain creature)
There's even a difference in the way they dress. The one of the left is wearing normal clothes, but the commie on the right is wearing a hat from a children's movie. Goes to show the childishness of liberals, I suppose.
>>
>>138859040
fuck off richard
>>
>>138856663
bump
>>
File: 1502392530097.jpg (56KB, 502x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502392530097.jpg
56KB, 502x515px
>>138856663
I'll do what i want faggot.
>>
>>138856663
>typical ancap dog
>>
>>138858055
... you serious ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmography_of_Donald_Trump
He is a shit actor, of course ... but that's not really a problem in Jewllywood.
>>
>>138859040
hmmm i wonder who would want the alt right to be led by unfavorable parties to discredit the ideas....
fuck off you kike
>>
someone should shoop a 'D' after the 'MU' on that Blue ball cap...or call INS on one her relatives.
>>
>>138856663
I seen a lot of your leftist people burning the American flag, yet never anyone burning a nazi flag, rarely even the confederate flag.
It would appear like they think American flags are the worst flags, why is that?
>>
>implying based uncle hitler wasn't the greatest human being to have ever lived
>>
Who sticks out their thumb while giving the middle finger?? That just looks retarded.
>>
File: 1491869671111.png (251KB, 705x759px) Image search: [Google]
1491869671111.png
251KB, 705x759px
>>138859925
I had no idea.
>>
I'm just waiting for the day the tifa gets branded as the terrorist group that they are.
>>
File: Tifa_Portrait.jpg (186KB, 632x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tifa_Portrait.jpg
186KB, 632x768px
>>138862640
Avalanche are peaceful protestors.
>>
>>138861594
Lefties hate success
>>
>>138856663
I love this pic because the woman on the left is a beautiful example of a proud American that anybody would be proud to marry. Then, you have that mongrel on the right. What a disgusting piece of filth that girl is. The woman on the left is what we fight for. That beast on the right is what we must destroy.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.