[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that worrying about Automation is purely lefty and shows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1503571081586.jpg (81KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503571081586.jpg
81KB, 768x576px
Reminder that worrying about Automation is purely lefty and shows how incapable you are to survive natural selection.

>Robots take the jobs of man to make work more consistent
>Man takes the jobs of engineers, robotics, IT/tech work, and diagnostics to repair and maintain
>Jobs go but come back with even more jobs that pay even better

Just let the robots come in you reatards. Pick up a engineering class if you are so scared about you losing your job at McDonalds
>>
>>138854121
*an engineering class
>>
File: Capture.png (110KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
110KB, 352x356px
>>138854121
stop spamming threads about the same subject matter or it's easier to tell you're a shill.

;)
>>
>>138854315
Wow you really got me. My argument is destroyed because of grammatical errors
>>
>>138854121
you're more of a man than i am anon, i'm scared and i need you to comfort me
i also need your big cock up my ass
i want you to cum down my throat
I bet it tastes so good because of robots
>>
>>138854121
>Jobs go but come back with even more jobs that pay even better

That's not what happened over the last decades. Manufacturing employment in Germany stagnated, despite manufacturing output rising.
>>
>>138854121
There's just one problem: they'll create robots and other autonomous repair systems
>>
>>138854428
I cant speak on the behalf of Germany's job market or economy. I am talking about the US where we don't have as many low IQ sandmonkies walking around
>>
>>138854677
Then who fixs those robots hm?
>>
>>138854121
Everyone who didn't decide to pursue a job/education in IT or robotics is a fucking retard and can't think for himself.
>>
>>138854728
Other robots or 3 tech nerds per 10000 machines
>>
>>138854921
No. You have network matienence, robot engineers, diagnoatic teams. You forget that to every fleet of robots there is a enduser. Robots can work with other robots to complete tasks, but there will always be an enduser pulling the strings.
>>
>>138854681
60 percent white
>>
>>138854356
> t. amerikan education
heh -<>-
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.