[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Anon, if you were able add one sentence to Constitution back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: UncleSam.jpg (34KB, 513x640px) Image search: [Google]
UncleSam.jpg
34KB, 513x640px
US Anon, if you were able add one sentence to Constitution back in 1787, what it would be?
>>
>>138843766
no niggers allowed and free ice cream for everyone else
>>
"We've put a great deal of collaborative thought into this document and, as such, it is not open to interpretation or whims."
>>
>>138843766
No central banking whatsoever.
>>
No government agency or agent shall take any property, including money, from any citizen for any reason with the exception of sales tax.
>>
big shout out to my boy biz markie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
>>
>>138844201

Fucking /thread.
>>
>>138843766
Traps are not gay.
>>
>>138843766
Romanians are also US citizens.
>>
>>138844667
It used to be life, liberty, and property but it conflicted with slavery
>>
>>138844667
This one is pretty good
And likely what they believed
>>
A secession clause for the benefit of ignorant, lamebrain, dumber than a box of rocks Republicans.
>>
I would just remove the ICC
>>
I'd redraft the clause on tariffs to set a maximum upper limit on tariffs of 5% and capital punishment for any member of Congress who would advocate for removing this clause and allowing Congress to set tariffs at level they liked.
>>
Despite winning the war we pledge our undying loyalty to the British empire and will gladly pay any taxes the King requests. You could have had it all in an empire that spanned and controlled the entire world but you chose disobedience over taxes that were much less then you pay now.
>>
All brits are faggots.
>>
>>138843766
Ban all women from voting or having any political power for eternity.
>>
>>138843766
deport all spics and blacks they are killing our people here.
>>
>>138844201
Also

"Under no circumstances shall any financial institution unloyal to the United States shall be allowed to lay foundation within the nation's borders."
>>
>>138843766
"gas the kikes, race war now"
>>
>>138852334
Beat me to it
>>
>>138843766
kill all niggers.
>>
>>138843766
I would add an amendment against borrowing.
>>
>>138843766
We hereby declare that Bill Clinton is a rapist.
>>
>>138843766
No Jew may hold a public office or lobbying group
>>
>>138843766
hungry niggers shall not be tolerated and the nation will not suffer the burden of single mothers demands for assistance
>>
>>138843766
Because apparently "shall not be infringed" is not clear enough, I would say that banning or restricting citizens from owning any type of firearm is unconstitutional.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.