[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay calling all libertarians; How can you be a white nationalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1503378621644.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503378621644.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
Okay calling all libertarians;
How can you be a white nationalist when that itself is collectivist? If you're going down the white nationalist road, how can you still call yourself a libertarian when the basis of libertarian ideals is individualist? It seems like a contradiction.
when fellow libertarians call themselves something when they're not. You're either a collectivist or an individual who values personal freedom. You can't support the white race when that itself betrays all of what libertarianism stands for - individualism. Maybe I'm missing something here? Maybe most libertarians don't care about skin color.
>>
>>138841885
Fuck that, /pol/ must convert libtards into roman fascists.
>>
> some one needs to watch "what the founding fathers thought about race"
> not being a fascist in 2017 shame on you
>>
File: 1483853653723.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483853653723.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>138841885
Please make the 's' from 'some' also capitalized, fanx
>>
File: 1376678809804.jpg (47KB, 226x199px) Image search: [Google]
1376678809804.jpg
47KB, 226x199px
>>138841885
I don't see how race has anything to do with libertarianism. The basis of all individualist ideologies is the axiom of voluntary association, meaning that one can be a libertarian and still wish to only associate with just white people, or black people or fucking nobody.

But all this is pure ideology, libertarianism (by and large) is first and foremost a political ideology/movement that puts economics and state management in the forefront of the agenda.
>>
>>138841885
>if you dont support government sponsored mass immigration then you are collectivist

explain me how communities dont have a right to segregate themselves from gibsmedat minorities

only whites in general are pro liberty
>>
>Hun dur I still have the constitution
matters little when Muhammad blows up the local mall, Tyrone is rapeing your daughter, and Carlos is stealing your job
>>
>>138841885
I'm not white nationalist. I just lean back and watch the carnage.

Also if I had to choose between two evils I'd chose a white nation state over a multi culti welfare state any day.
>>
>>138841885
>Gadsen fagger
>using collective vs individualist which comes from sociology and is even more shit whenever extrapolated to politics
I swear these are the worst posters on this site.
Automatic signalling flag of "i have an IQ of 100 or less".
>>
>>138841885
>road
*libertarian triggering intensifies*
>>
>>138842901
>Doesn't know the difference between libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism
*American education intensifies*
>>
Racism is simply an ugly form of Collectivism that places people into groups rather then seeing then as Individuals.

You placed us in the group of "White" and because we are Nationalists you label us as "White Nationalists"

This is Logical Corruption.

You are putting your own Collectivist trip onto us.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (9KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
9KB, 200x194px
>>138843020
unfortunately Greece doesnt have a libertarian party
>>
>>138843132
You are asking too much, we don't even have a right wing party in practice and haven't had one for over 80 years.
>>
>>138841885
>How can you be a white nationalist when that itself is collectivist?
The collectivism is not forced or enforced.
>>
File: 1367353351500.jpg (45KB, 241x301px) Image search: [Google]
1367353351500.jpg
45KB, 241x301px
>>138843132
>>138843211
>>
You can be part of a collective without forcing people to take part of it
>>
>>138841885
>Libertarianism advocates voluntary association
>You're not voluntarily associating diversely enough
>>
Thats like saying I can't join any community voluntarily because collectivism
You can have your white area and disassociate with niggers
As long as you're not using coercion, still libertarian
>>
>>138843068
You can see people as individuals as much as you want, but if they see themselves as part of a collective they'll kick your ass.

What's your plan when the collective comes knocking? 2nd Amendment blaze of glory? Or getting organized to defend yourself? What if you can only organize 20% behind you - will you let the other 80% vote away your rights? Or will you fight?

You have to understand, white nationalists view what they're doing as self defense.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.