[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That feeling when you just want to live in peace and harmony

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499148209457.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1499148209457.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>That feeling when you just want to live in peace and harmony with all mankind but almost everyone wants to shove their ideologies on you and you have the means to make Timothy McVeigh look like amateur hour

Anyone else know that feel? Do the radical left or politicans have any understanding of the magnitude of what they are provoking?
>>
Hi FBI.
>>
>>138841337
I'd rather shitpost on /pol/ and exchange funny videos of them tearing themselves apart.
>>
>>138841337
That's a nice collection.
>>
>>138841550

Speaking of the FBI, whatever happened to that schizophrenic guy the FBI had transporting a fake bomb?
>>
>>138842087
Bad optics, so the CIA-controlled media stopped talking about it.
>>
File: 1500541687501.png (144KB, 1368x730px) Image search: [Google]
1500541687501.png
144KB, 1368x730px
>>138841337
>>
>>138841337

That's the beauty of it, they don't. They think that pushing whitey into a corner is going to work out for them. Even weak people will defend themselves when there is nowhere to run, and there is nowhere to run.

Death to all niggers and jews.
>>
OP if you have a dog hide it, ATF and FBI banging your door in 5 minutes.
>>
>>138842157
>>138842221
Cute, I never made a threat, I said I am capable of it. I explicitly stated I want to be peaceful with all of my fellow mankind. I am also capable of sticking my dick in a toaster and doing naked cartwheels down the street. I'm not going to do it just because I can.

I'm just posing a question, do they know what they are playing with? We are headed for a civil war and I want to avoid it all costs.
>>
>>138842157
Solid tabs, but I might have to report you for blocking ads on a federal website.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.