[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you aiding the Right in the coming German

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: anti spd action.jpg (3MB, 2777x5333px) Image search: [Google]
anti spd action.jpg
3MB, 2777x5333px
Why aren't you aiding the Right in the coming German election yet, /pol/?
>>
War guilt Í suppose. There commie overlords would be furious!
>>
>>138837172
i'm not doing anything because
europe
is
irrelevant.
>>
Schultz also said that refugees are very important for Germany and that they should take more of them. Germany is fucked if the election is between Schultz and Merkel. Is there even a based party?
>>
>>138837602
Yes, AfD.
>>
>>138837619
Are they likely to win or is Germany already lost?
>>
>>138837619
>alt right
No, CDU is the only option.

Look at Austria. The OVP has jumped back right, and so will the CDU.

People fail to understand that the shit in German politics began when the SPD joined the government.
>>
>>138837715

they will never win, they might get as many votes as the greens... so about 10%.
>>
>>138837172
The more fucked Europe becomes, the bigger the population that becomes redpilled. Bad times bring strong men and strong men build good times. I have no interest in helping a population that wants to exterminate themselves.
>>
Because I honestly feel Germany is done and not worth the effort. That they have allowed what happened in their country to happen makes aiding them worth little. It's too bad as it was such a great nation with great minds/innovators and now it is merely... ah fuck it... it isn't even worth an explanation at this point. Any normal/decent Germans should really look to get the fuck out before it gets even worse (which it will).
>>
>>138837715
>AfD
>winning
Kek, last time they lost voters, even after the increase of rapings and violence. Germans are done, there is no point in saving them and /pol/ should just move on.
>>
>>138837172
Let's say you make the SPD "unelectable", what then? There'll just be another CDU majority and Merkel will be back in. Faux conservatives who do more harm than good by keeping all people who have the faintest care for their country and people in collective somnambulence.

>>138837857
Why did the CDU jump to the left in the first place, instead of holding true to their values?
Because they're career politicians, shabbat goyim on the payrolls of Jewish lobbyists who are interested only in maintaining power, even if it means relying on turncoat populism.
Fuck them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.