[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The alt right is just paleoconservatism sprinkled with anti semitism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2798.jpg (110KB, 660x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2798.jpg
110KB, 660x992px
The alt right is just paleoconservatism sprinkled with anti semitism and white supremacy
>>
>>138831623
don't forget inexplicably ancap and believes in the NAP somehow
>>
>>138831623
>buzzwords
>burger

Every fucking time
>>
No? Paleocons wanted to conservative 1950's-1980's Americana while being pro Christian values while the Alt-Right knows it's impossible to conserve the sinking ship so it'll be better to just break away.
>>
>>138831776
Paleocons don't want to preserve anything after the 50s
>>
>>138832036
Yes they did/do. You think all those millions of wholesome white Christian families in the flyover states disappeared after 1960?
>>
>>138832507
No but the immigration reform of 1965 severely changed the demographics of America
>>
>>138831623
>tfw no qt asian schoolgirls to smoke blunts with
>>
File: 1503472604229.jpg (24KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1503472604229.jpg
24KB, 199x253px
>>
>>138831623
Well it's still better than nothing... or Antifa...
>>
>>138831623
And humor.
>>
File: giphy (7).gif (96KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (7).gif
96KB, 500x325px
>>138831623
>sprinkled
>>
The Alt-Right is a kike-led (((identity politics))) movement that turns white people into white niggers by convincing them that calling eachother "brother" and shouting politically incorrect things will stop jewish globalism.
After Charlottesville I really hope the alt right doesn't become legitimate. Nationalism is the way to go, not chimping out with your fellow hwhites
>>
>>138833855
Nah, ethno nationalism is the way to go.
The Alt Right is a kike organization though, yeah.
>>
>>138833855
This. The alt-right was invented by the Hillary Clinton campaign
>>
>>138834022
>The Alt Right is a kike organization
The eternal Jew
always lying and cheating
Claiming the work of others as their own.
The Alt Right is loosely supported by Zionist Kikes (Mossad) in some vague hope they will scare all the Diaspora Kikes into going home.
Of course it is hand waving.
You know what you need to do Kike.
Tell the truth to the world that the Holocaust was a hoax.
If you want Diaspora running home that would be how to do it.
>>
>>138834772
I didn't say that kikes have created it, I disagree with >>138834087 (because he's factually wrong), I'm just saying that it was taken over. The original radical rightwing grass roots movement was absolutely distorted by the kike media.
And in any case you are dead wrong about the reasons Israel would support it. You're thinking too small, diaspora are not the important thing here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.