[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just came across the following speech by a high ranking Ch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 32

File: 1503556661505.jpg (12KB, 274x178px) Image search: [Google]
1503556661505.jpg
12KB, 274x178px
I just came across the following speech by a high ranking Chinese military official: http://rense.com/general85/China%27sPlanToConquer.htm

Although at first it seems outlandish that they would actually say such a thing, in my experience the ideas expressed therein do line up with the way Chinese people think and as such should not be dismissed at first glance.

Some quotes from the speech:
>In answering the question, "Will you shoot at women, children and prisoners of war," more than 80 per cent of the respondents answered in the affirmative, exceeding by far our expectations.
>The first pressing issue facing us is living space. This is the biggest focus of the revitalization of the Chinese race.
>Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.
>We the descendants of the Chinese nation are ENTITLED to the possession of the land!
>Only by using special means to 'clean up' America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.
>It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world.

Thoughts, anyone?
>>
>>138829775

There is a reason why only chinks live in China
>>
File: 91802.gif (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
91802.gif
113KB, 500x500px
>>138829775
the chinese are already established in california. I see spies everywhere, everyday. they take photos of every nook and cranny of the city. something will happen soon
>>
>>138829775
>It is indeed brutal to kill one or two hundred million Americans. But that is the only path that will secure a Chinese century, a century in which the CCP leads the world. We, as revolutionary humanitarians, do not want deaths, But if history confronts us with a choice between deaths of Chinese and those of Americans, we'd have to pick the latter, as, for us, it is more important to safeguard the lives of the Chinese people and the life of our Party.

It seems fair enough.
>>
Why not Brazil? We can't do shit about this, if they started buying our super hiper mega cheap land.
>>
File: china trump.png (205KB, 414x521px) Image search: [Google]
china trump.png
205KB, 414x521px
>>138829775
>Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization
On a side note, it's amazing how "underdeveloped" these countries' lands are in terms of population. Each one of these countries could easily sustain a much larger population even with their retardedly low urban population density

As for the speech, chinks are chinks and we know that. Sometimes I wish we could be just a bit more like them.
>>
>>138832169
Any western countries that survive the coming conflicts most likely will be
>>
>>138829775
>...Non destructive weapons...

Well that's good news, I wasn't sure they had any.

China is not a good place to get information about china, especially one of it's leaders. For example China is supposed to have a large number of genius's yet large amounts of the population are illiterate farmers on subsistence.

China can plan what ever it want's. As long as they are incapable, and they are not capable, of doing anything I'm not worried.
>>
>>138832614
>China can plan what ever it want's. As long as they are incapable, and they are not capable, of doing anything I'm not worried.
You should see what they've done to Vancouver Canada, Fucking slant eyed fuckers everywhere... WE have more chicks than shit skins all of a sudden...
>>
File: fuckoffwearefull.jpg (64KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffwearefull.jpg
64KB, 900x484px
>>138832169
>it's amazing how "underdeveloped" these countries' lands are

Wrong. We are full. Fuck off we are full.
>>
>>138832783
>miss us yet?
>>
File: habitable land Australia.png (63KB, 632x164px) Image search: [Google]
habitable land Australia.png
63KB, 632x164px
>>138832169
We're full
>>
>>138829775
desu at least china is being honest
>>
>>138832783
Vancouver BC is being destroyed because the rest of Canada didn't heed our fucking warning about the chinks and made us rip up all our anti Chinese legislation. "Muh diversity" "oh you evil racists in BC are just being meanies" we warned you and not only did you fuckers not listen but you made us remove our protections against the yellow plague.
Joining canada was the biggest mistake of our history. We'd be a whites only country without your fucking asses messing everything up. Glad to see Toronto and Calgary get overrun by muzrats as a firm of karmic justice though. Your policies destroyed the worlds once greatest city
>>
File: IMG_2962.jpg (12KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
12KB, 354x200px
>>138829775
>1.4 Total Fertility Rate
>over 50% interracial marriage after second generation for Asian women
>>
>gas all gooks.
>>
>>138833314
BC resident here. Dont forget the fact that the chinks still claim welfare while living in west vancouver because their money isnt traced. The island is where its at IMO
>>
>>138829775

This is incredibly refreshing to hear. After having to listen to the constantly beta-male cuckoldry, and pathetic weakness of white males imbued with the never ending stream of bullshit peddled by their Christian Pastors, I enjoy the thought of a people committed to racial success through violent genocide.

Americans are stupid, disgusting, fat pigs, and I could care less what happens to this stinking shithole of a country.
>>
>>138831370
US land is better
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7i0yA_upx8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUsVZ-gF0GA

And the US needs to die for it to be a chinese century
>>
>>138833622
>The island is where its at IMO
Is the island infested with SJWs though?.
POwer river is seeming like a viable option but to m/f ration in their mid 30s is like 330m/345f and my fear there is that the 20 or so unclaimed slut are gonna be piggys.
>>
>>138833622
I know that fact

The chinks have been a plague on BC since before we joined cuckada. We figured out the true nature of the chink back in the 1860s and took appropriate measures to safeguard ourselves against them. Measures which the federal government destroyed in the name of "equality" and "tolerance". The founders of BC warned of literally what's happening right now. Hell even in private conversation WAC and Bill Bennett knew what would happen but at that time were powerless to do very much. The chink isn't like the mudslime or the nigger where they violently rampage they're more sneaky they rob and rape you economically. The problem is that it doesn't fuel anger against them the same way burning down a city or gang raping young girls on New Year's Eve does
>>
Who cares? As long as I get some of that slanted vagina, I guess.
>>
Chinks want to destroy white culture like they did with themselves. They're lower then rodents and should never be respect for their schemes
>>
>>138833950
Interior is pretty decent where I was born and raised. People still openly pro white and increasingly support the idea of separation from Canada
>>
>>138831053
We need to ban Asians from immigrating here, they're scummy rodents who are barley above niggers.
>>
>>138829775
China has plenty of land and ghost cities, they just suck and plans that involve people because they're bugmen. Also they are too dependant on the continued economy of those countries to ever go to war.
>>
>>138834256
Asians have a superior IQ to white people. What are you talking about?
>>
>>138834495
Then why are they flocking to white countries...?

Apparently Chinese civilization is dog shit.
>>
>>138834348
This.

They are an IRL example of someone cheating their way to a metropolis using urban renewal kit - everything just stays abandoned.
>>
>>138829775
USA doesnt need living space. We would nuke china to hell and back. Hell, we would nuke any territory held by an invasion force.
>>
>>138834619
It seems to colonize you, they are exploiting your stupidity and are competing with jewish closed communities now.

Remember, organized minorities ALWAYS wins agains disorganized majorities.
>>
File: IMG_3511.jpg (169KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3511.jpg
169KB, 2560x1600px
>>138834828
They can have the US. Whites can terraform Mars.
>>
I would welcome this fight. The Chinese may have numbers but would get absolutely slaughtered in any real confrontation with the West provided the West was actually willing to fight a real war which is sadly debatable.
>>
>>138833448
Well, Chinese preference for sons and their use of abortion to accomodate that has also led to literal tens of millions of permanent incels.

If anything, this will only bring out more and more angry and impotent spergs in Chinese future.
>>
>>138829775
Seems like a highly unlikely scenario

Russia would be much easier for them to colonize
>>
File: Chinese-engineering.jpg (1MB, 968x7648px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-engineering.jpg
1MB, 968x7648px
>>138833682
>I enjoy the thought of a people committed to racial success through violent genocide.

>Chinese
>racial success
They are literally an ethnicity of perfect slaves who would force themselves to toil under any regime. Not exactly a good material for civilization building, especially if all other sources of technology that could be copied were to be erased from existence via extermination of populace.
>>
File: 5-john-oliver.jpg (426KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
5-john-oliver.jpg
426KB, 1200x675px
mfw I live in a city with over 50% chinks
>>
holy shit this is some scary stuff here, but it cant be avoided. the real enemy the CCP not the Chinese people. think they are just waiting for the right moment to strike... maybe after the financial collapse of the US dollar, with china buying so much gold they would have more than enough money to fund their war and exterminate all opposition.
>>
>>138829775
>according to the views propagated by the Western scholars, humanity as a whole originated from one single mother in Africa. Therefore no race can claim racial superiority. However, according to the research conducted by most Chinese scholars, the Chinese are different from other races on earth. We did not originate in Africa. Instead, we originated independently in the land of China. Therefore, we can rightfully assert that we are the product of cultural roots of more than a million years, civilization and progress of more than ten thousand years, an ancient nation of five thousand years, and a single Chinese entity of two thousand years. This is the Chinese nation that calls itself 'descendants of Yan and Huang.'

>During our long history, our people have disseminated throughout the Americas and the regions along the Pacific Rim, and they became Indians in the Americas and the East Asian ethnic groups in the South Pacific. We all know that on account of our national superiority, during the thriving and prosperous Tang Dynasty our civilization was at the peak of the world. We were the centre of the world civilization, and no other civilization in the world was comparable to ours. Later on, because of our complacency, narrow-mindedness, and the self-enclosure of our own country, we were surpassed by Western civilization, and the centre of the world shifted to the West.

>In reviewing history, one may ask: Will the centre of the world civilization shift back to China? Actually, Comrade Liu Huaqing made similar points in early 1980's Based on an historical analysis, he pointed out that the centre of world civilization is shifting. It shifted from the East to Western Europe and later to the United States; now it is shifting back to the East. Therefore, if we refer to the 19th Century as the British Century and the 20th century as the American Century, then the 21st Century will be the Chinese Century! (Wild applause fills the auditorium.)
>>
>>138836893
>Our Chinese people are wiser than the Germans because, fundamentally, our race is superior to theirs. As a result, we have a longer history, more people, and larger land area

>Take response to war as an example. The reason that the United States remains today is that it has never seen war on its mainland. Once its enemies aim at the mainland, the enemies would have already reached Washington before its congress finishes debating and authorizes the president to declare war. But for us, we don't waste time on these trivial things. Maybe you have now come to understand why we recently decided to further promulgate atheism. If we let theology from the West into China and empty us from the inside, if we let all Chinese people listen to God and follow God, who will obediently listen to us and follow us? If the common people don't believe Comrade Hu Jintao is a qualified leader, begin to question his authority, and want to monitor him, if the religious followers in our society question why we are leading God in churches, can our Party continue to rule China??

Chyna confirmed anti-christ
>>
>>138829775

Land -> Mineral -> Water rights.

Deep state retards still don't get it, do they?
>>
>>138836893
And to think I thought that African-american WE WUZ syndrome was the pinnacle of bullshittery.
>>
I think most for you know how we're going to play ball with China
>>
If you can't beat them, join them. Better to be Asian than Jewish right?
>>
>one child policy
>there's still so many fucking people in China

What the fuck

they are like vermin.

At least half of them need to die off for the country to actually have a hope for the future.
>>
The Chinese are racial nationalists. We know whats going to hEppen. The don't like the Jew, well, the good Chinese people anyways, and then that will be that
>>
File: laughingzelda.jpg (26KB, 256x353px) Image search: [Google]
laughingzelda.jpg
26KB, 256x353px
>>138834953

So it can be nuked again?
>>
Then I'm going to set the world off against eachother in war because im a leaf
>>
>>138837023
Someone nuke Chyna b4 it starts ww3
>Many years ago, there was a book titled Yellow Catastrophes. It said that, due to our following the American style of consumption, our limited resources would no longer support the population and society would collapse once our population reaches 1.3 billion. Now our population has already exceeded this limit, and we are now relying on imports to sustain our nation. It's not that we haven't paid attention to this issue. The Ministry of Land Resources is specialized in this issue. But we must understand that the term 'living space' (lebenstraum) is too closely related to Nazi Germany.

>>>138837023
The reason we don't want to discuss this too openly is to avoid the West's association of us with Nazi Germany, which could in turn reinforce the view that China is a threat. Therefore, in our emphasis on He Xin's new theory, 'Human Rights are just living rights' we only talk about 'living' but not 'space' so as to avoid using the term 'living space.' From the perspective of history, the reason that China is faced with the issue of living space is because Western countries have developed ahead of Eastern countries. Western countries established colonies all around the world, therefore giving themselves an advantage on the issue of living space. To solve this problem, we must lead the Chinese people outside of China, so that they can develop outside of China.
>>
>>138837023
>If we let theology from the West into China and empty us from the inside
>empty us from the inside
Is it really possible to be any emptier if all ones sense of individuality has been bred out throughout centuries? A worker, artist, or a scientist who has been infused with awareness of insignificance of self isn't going to push the boundaries on his own work; at best, he will strive for adequate results that will always be bested by those who believe that what they are doing will help better both themselves and their world.
>>
File: 1502868292066.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
1502868292066.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>>138835539
osz kurwa
I knew that chinks are making all those abibas and mike fakes. But I wasn't aware this shit reach so deep.
>>
>>138837137
Leaves turned into mulch for the plants?
>>
>>138837626
Think of it this way: by the time Chinese uncover their new 'next gen' arsenal, it will be pretty much obsolete on arrival given how they will have to reverse-engineer stolen machinery and blueprints whenever they want progress in the R&D departament.
>>
File: marshrutochka.jpg (310KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
marshrutochka.jpg
310KB, 1600x1600px
>>138835471
>Russia

noone sane will colonize this land, Russia is suffering
>>
>>138837911
lol polish space engineer talking about r&d, you have no clue
>>
File: th-2.jpg (9KB, 310x201px) Image search: [Google]
th-2.jpg
9KB, 310x201px
why do westerners hate chinese so much
>>
>>138829775

Australians will be bread out... and I'm fine with that.
>>
The only way China could conquer the USA is by having hundreds of millions Chinese loyal to China migrate there and become citizens. But the Chinese population is shrinking due to the one child policies.
China is not a threat.
Letting in foreigner loyal to other nations is incredibly stupid though, this is just another case of that.
>>
Military officials are politically inept dumbos. Does this goy really think "one or two hundred million" yanks will die fast enough for them to invade USA without the rest of the world stopping them? Stupid
>>
>>138829775
Funny how he didn't mention Russia.
>>
File: 1503379157645.jpg (207KB, 902x789px) Image search: [Google]
1503379157645.jpg
207KB, 902x789px
>>138838040
What the fuck are you doing on the American internet gook?

Do you want me to call the 610 office on you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMHwVU-8BHM
>>
>>138829775
>>The first pressing issue facing us is living space. This is the biggest focus of the revitalization of the Chinese race.
70% of China is open space.
>>
>>138837991
How does that invalidate my point, Chang? :^)
>>
>>138837991
Poles dont claim they are super power. Chinese do. See the difference?
>>
is this speech even real or just fan fiction

can i get an original chinese source?
>>
>>138838204
they're allies with russia dumbfuck
>>
>>138838352
Its fake propaganda from westerners who want to disgrace china and make it look bad. Dont believe these bullshit, China in reality will not harm anyone unless they deserve it
>>
>>138838264
dry land, deserts, and mountains.
>>
the fuck, I thought China was HUGE. wait, let me look at a map again...

Yeah, China is fucking HUGE.

Hey chinks, you don't need more land, you need to stop popping out so many squinty eyed babies
>>
>>138838264
Yes, but it is also polluted to a similar extent:

https://www.rt.com/news/154268-underground-water-china-polluted/
>>
>>138829775
They can have California, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. The can have Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, too if they are willing to fix those shitholes. Please exterminate the local populace in exchange though, thanks!
>>
>>138838451
i'd rather be colonized by chinks than be taken over by leftists desu. china would at least fix our infrastructure, exterminate lefties and niggers
>>
File: 1454689277104.jpg (76KB, 723x657px) Image search: [Google]
1454689277104.jpg
76KB, 723x657px
>>138838580
>china would at least fix our infrastructure

https://aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity
Who are you shilling for, familia?
>>
File: ss (2017-08-24 at 08.51.33).png (52KB, 685x599px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-24 at 08.51.33).png
52KB, 685x599px
>>138838352
The source is from a Falungong (CIA sponsored group) news website
>>
There is nothing more greedy than chinks.
>>
>>138838352
>>138838740
Forgot link:
http://www.bluedeltainvestigations.com/Chi%20Hoatian%20Speech%20an%20Bio.htm
>>
>>138838715
Well atleast its better than American infrastructure of crumbling roads and shitty old subway
>>
>>138838740
>Falungong
HAHAHAHA

those people are fucking insane. their leaders tell their members to kill themselves and overthrow chinese government. definitely dont trust that source
>>
>>138836893
HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>138838408
But you see ping pong the us deservses it so they are going into maximum damage control
>>
>>138829775
I miss the days when genocide was casually discussed in the west as an appropriate solution to problems.
>>
>>138838955
They have an annual parade in my city where they keep shouting "FALUN DAFA IS GOOD"

It creeps me out
>>
>>138838715
https://www.rt.com/business/400372-china-relaunch-bullet-trains/
>>
>>138829775
Oh no! Not canada...
just kidding. They can have it.
>>
>>138834256
Reinstatement of the Chinese Exclusion Act when?
>>
>>138829775
Even if you choose to accept a desire for expanded lebensraum as China's top foreign policy priority, why is America a better target than, say, Russia or India? Do they really think they're going to cross the Pacific and beat us and occupy AMERICA? Get real.

Russia or India, however. Their million man army is a lot more effective when it can actually get to the battlefield.
>>
>>138837991
not an argument
>>
>>138839224
Why did you exclude chinese when they didnt harm any of the native people, when worse immigrant groups allowed to stay? Maybe the Chinese were 。。。。better?
>>
>>138838040
One too many videos of trucks hitting children and then backing over them for kill confirmation

Not to mention deep fried live pupper vids
>>
>>138839298
yeah, unarmed poo in loos are a lot easier to kill than millions of rednecks armed to the teeth
>>
File: China2050.jpg (164KB, 960x907px) Image search: [Google]
China2050.jpg
164KB, 960x907px
The chink menace must be destroyed.
>>
If the Chinese are so wise and smart, why the fuck are the polluting their land at such a rate it wont be able to sustain human life in less than 2 decades?

Over half of all the water in China is so polluted it literally has no use at all, it's toxic sludge that can't even be used in an industrial setting. Something like 3% of their water is actually safe for human consumption.
>>
File: 1465732418970.jpg (33KB, 295x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465732418970.jpg
33KB, 295x720px
>>138839364
because fuck you that's why
>>
>>138829775

I welcome the revolution. We're too soft on the criminal minorities. White people will always be fine in turbulent times. it's peace times like this when the animal races leech off our efforts. It needs to end. Good thing I have a lot of Chinese friends and am well positioned to profit off this exchange.
>>
>>138839364
Because we didn't like you
>>
>>138839447
I never heard anyone say chinese are smart. Most people think we are dumb thirdworlders, Calm down
>>
>>138838955

Oh it's them. The US media goes absolutely balls the wall shilling for them, talking about how the Chinese government is killing them and harvesting their organs. Nobody mentions they are fucking cult. They always say they are a small religion. Absolutely shocking how our media launches psyops campaigns on our own people.
>>
>>138839378
>afghanistan, indonesia, (to some extent) india
literally why
>>
>>138833314

Don't lay blame on the rest of us BC bro - your population have been consistently voting in the most corrupt provincial politicians outside of Quebec. The BC Liberals had been taking dirty Chinese money for years and turning a blind eye to YUGE amounts of money laundering thru real estate & company investment. Not to even mention Mayor Gregor Whatshisname and the connections he has to dirty Chinese money thru his GF Qu Wanting (hawt!) and MIL.
>>
>>138839298
There's no need to "beat" you subhuman, you're already half-dead as a nation. San Francisco and Seattle are practically Chinese provinces, without amphibious landings or PLA troops. Vladivostok, which has lived in the shadow of China for well over a century is still white and homogenous, and the existence of Far Eastern military district ensures it stays this way. Sure, your country is a decaying shithole, but it has more hospitable climate than barren Siberian wasteland, no natural barriers like India, and populated exclusively by feminized schmucks like you. The vector of Chinese expansion for the next 25+ years lies in the ocean: Taiwan, Indochina, Philippines, Oceania and eventually your ghetto dumpster. It's written openly in their doctrine, it's the reason they build up their navy.
>>
File: 1386302061601.png (228KB, 770x512px) Image search: [Google]
1386302061601.png
228KB, 770x512px
>>138832783
China is set to invade North America via Canada. America will annex Canada just like my video games.
>>
>>138836893
>>138837023
I'd call bullshit on you, but when I went to Chyna the bus guide repeated the exact same story.
>>
>>138833448
>over 50% interracial marriage after second generation for Asian women
they sacrifice their own to kill americans
>>
>>138838955

based organ harvesting
>>
>>138837626
did you not see the report that at least 20'000 chinese spies live in the US. Many have citizenship and are now second generation, but have their loyalty completely to china.
Trump is right to be hostile to that
>>
>>138838040
Only retards will accept that another nation takes advantage of them by spying etc.
China has a strong racial awareness, unlike the west and defend their own interests. We should too.
No reason to pretend that we have common goals
>>
>>138842064
Thats just the bare minimum likely it's above 50.000. They are even on the Navy ships. The Same goes for the mexcians.
>>
>>138842289
>The Same goes for the mexcians.
No. Not even mexicans in mexico are loyal to mexico.
>>
>>138834953
Hello, elon
>>
>>138832169
Fuck off were full
>>
File: rex.png (207KB, 610x696px) Image search: [Google]
rex.png
207KB, 610x696px
>Chinks think they can take Aussie land from the Emus
>Chinks think they can take Russian land from hordes of drunken Ivans
>Chinks think they can take American land from rednecks that love Red Dawn.

Europe would be easy pickings though. Just roll a few tanks into Sweden and they'll spread their assholes wide.
>>
File: 758f88a24c0a39bce814e85c7eb9c6e9.jpg (639KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
758f88a24c0a39bce814e85c7eb9c6e9.jpg
639KB, 1600x1065px
>>138840385
The chink navy is almost as dilapidated as yours, Ivan. No, I think it will be easier for them to walk into your Third World country and take over. By the way isn't Putin trying to bribe white people to come to the Russian Far East because it's all slants now?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/04/russia-offers-free-land-to-all-citizens-willing-to-move-to-the-far-east/?utm_term=.a4cdff2ba886
>>
>>138843816
Archive time
https://unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/04/russia-offers-free-land-to-all-citizens-willing-to-move-to-the-far-east/?utm_term=.a4cdff2ba886
>>
>>138838040

Stop cooking animals alive you fucking mongoloids, show the rest of us that you slant eye bastards are capable of human sympathy.
>>
>>138843711
They don't need to fight against you thou.
They just send tons of chinks to your land and they breed like rats
>>
File: boom.gif (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
1MB, 356x200px
>>138843816
Problem is Eugenics and genetic manipulation on embryos is kosher in China because they have no ethics at all.

In the USA it's kosher to give blonde women to niggers.

Won't be but a few generations before they are vastly superior to you.
>>
>>138832169
I lov3 how he conveniently ignores the massive, sparsely populated land mass of the former USER, which is right next door.

The humanitarian bit is,also hysterical. Between progressives, neocons, and Marxists, self proclaimed "humanitarians" are going to be the death of us.
>>
>>138844295
You don't think we're doing those same experiments in secret? There's nothing those gooks can do that we can't surpass them in. By the way let's see your flag.
>>
File: 1502854516005.jpg (90KB, 960x794px) Image search: [Google]
1502854516005.jpg
90KB, 960x794px
>>138844501
I know we're doing them, they ain't even secret.
And yes they have already surpassed us in this area.
Even if we did this better it will never be implemented as a public policy, there is the problem.
>>
>>138844501
You're probably on top of sequencing the human genome and have some pretty sophisticated statistical methods to infer the effects of different alleles. Would bet you've got better biologists too. But it won't go anywhere without experimental data. So far you're not doing squat save modifying embryos and then dumping them in the garbage.
>>
>>138829775
finally the anglosphere will pay for its crimes
>>
>>138829775

>bellicose proclamation from random Chinese 'official' that he will go to war with five eyes countries, wipe out their populations, etc

Sure buddy. Stick to what you you're good at is trite, but it's still good advice. The Chinese suck at war. They will never not suck at war. Unless their opponent is less capable at fighting (maybe some of the smaller east asian countries?) they will just lose like they usually do.

I think the noise and fury is just to sound tough in domestic politics, but the upper management know to tread a bit more lightly with the open conflict stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

The troop numbers v casualties in this conflict are not anomalous: these figures are common to any conflict China has had with a foreign force. I have no idea why they suck at war, but they do, and people should be aware of how badly they suck before taking the rhetoric seriously.
>>
>>138833448
the interracial is part of the plan, makes america more yellow
>>
>>138832614
>.Non destructive weapons...
>Well that's good news, I wasn't sure they had any.
I think they mean Neutron bombs and nerve agents.
>>
>>138829775
They already own Australia without firing a single shot.
They're in our councils, advisors for city planing etc, every level of politics that have no face, the Chinese control most of our real state and a big part of our economy, do you think this influence will decrease? Ofc not, in a couple decades the Chinese will outright rule the whatever white people is left in Australia, the next economic crisis (orchestrated by them and our dumb boomers) will be the excuse to accept what will be basically unrestricted migration from China.
>>
>>138829775
>Australia
But it's a fucking desert, why would the chinks want to colonize it? Why not Russia instead? Plenty of land that is already empty, and it's just across the border? Or Africa, since niggers are primitive and won't be able to put any serious resistance, bar Western interference?
>>
>>138845040
>why would the chinks want to colonize it
it's the safest place on earth, Chinks are planning to migrate to australia in case they lose wars, where else would they send their refugees, europe?
>>
>>138845040
They have already colonized Africa
>>
>>138829775
There is nothing logically wrong with what he is saying. In fact, the US should be trying to do the same thing (although it's more likely that the people in the highest levels of our government and economy are Chinese collaborators who are willing to let the rest of the population die as long as they get to survive and profit).
>>
>>138845163
Siberia or Southern Africa
>>
>>138844980

I reckon this is the way it will actually go, ultimately with the Chinese getting pogromed if they actually manage to displace the interests of a sizable population (ala Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Fiji, etc).

There is an incentive for violent conflict without obvious disincentives, because the experience from these Asian countries has been that you can be very, very harsh with Chinese populations without receiving much in the way of a response from Beijing.

That's not to say that I encourage it, rather it appears to be the trajectory the country is on, and we have historical examples in Asia of what occurs subsequently.
>>
>>138845040
>Why not Russia instead?
If they fight us they won't have any allies against you.
If tgey fight Afrika - you will try to stop them
>>
>>138845286
They made the initial moves, but still haven't gotten into enslaving/exterminating the nignogs and actually taking over the land
>>
>>138829775
A billion slant-eyed gooks who got their asses kicked by a tiny island of autistic whale killers. I'm so scared.
>>
>>138845376
they're already colonising Africa and Canada as well
the africans love them kek
>>
>>138845546
Canada is a good choice, but the problem are the burgers, they might get on the way. As for Australia, I see the chinks migrating due to money/first world living standards, but actually colonizing? Only if they're somehow interested in uranium.
>>
>>138838040
Your all insect people and should be wiped off the face of the planet
>>
>>138839378
>ANZAC/Indian/Nippon/US coalition against the eternal chink

I'm so fucking ready m8
>>
>>138845865
rude :(
i sad nao

China =/= CCP
>>
>>138845040
>massive ore deposits
>near impossible to invade
>2/3 of the worlds uranium
>very habitable along the coast
>peaceful neighbors

Not sure anon
>>
>>138846040

Won't happen. The Chinese talk a big game, but deep down they know that they suck at war. The winning strategy is just bleeding the West dry with trade and moving millions of Chinese there to settle simulteneously. Bribing politicians is a winning strategy, war would be handing us a win (we're good at killing people, the achilles heel is our immigration and trade policies).
>>
kill all chinks
>>
File: 453895947.png (664KB, 733x500px) Image search: [Google]
453895947.png
664KB, 733x500px
>>138840385
Funny, because the Sino-Soviet split is one of the main reasons you vodka niggers lost the Cold War, and here you are sucking their collective micro penis.
>>
>>138846380
The flaws on this plan are
>Chinks have an even lower fertility rate than whites, both in their homeland and as immigrants
>Many chinks don't stay loyal to their race, their women in particular race mix like crazy.
>>
>>138829775
kill all chinsects!
>>
>>138829775
>tried to colonise Africa
>big mistake
>see USA
we will wronker wou
>see Mexico
wo whanks
>>
>>138846625

In spite of those flaws, it is still a far more workable plan than a shooting war with the US military.

Going from modernizing the country to becoming a giant steaming crater is probably not something they're really keen on, despite the grandiose rhetoric.
>>
>>138847016
Well China is a country of ""Peace"" (sic) after all. Most of the threats you see are just big talk empty threats. The one where they'll dominate is economically.
>>
White people wouldn't even defend themselves.
>>
>>138847290
>>138847016
And also scientifically as well, I've heard they're putting a lot of money into science.
>>
>>138837350
>To solve this problem, we must lead the Chinese people outside of China, so that they can develop outside of China.
We're not living in the 16th to 19th century where western style conquest and displacement is possible and accepted anymore.
>>
>>138847462
They outcompete us in a lot of fields these days. Molecular biology, materials science, catalysis, synthetic chemistry, electrochemistry and photonics are heavily weighted in China's favour. Gooks are excellent at all things electronics and nips are one of the best for chemistry and life sciences.

Most of the commercial stuff is in China or Korea already too. China handles most of the sequencing and synthesis operations for people around the world.
>>
>>138833813
bullshit, the problem is only the lack of infrastructure in the new agrarian frontier
we already export most of our shit to china
>>
>>138847840
I'm not worried nearly all research is done in western cunts the west is light years ahead in that regard.
>>
>>138847462
>And also scientifically as well, I've heard they're putting a lot of money into science.

More efficient patent-harvesting for cheap knock offs. They copy and reproduce, don't expect innovation, no matter how much money is being spent.
>>
>China threatening the US
>Not knowing we'd just let the nips off their leash

ridiculous.
>>
>>138848617

You might want to think about fixing your 7th fleet though. Looks like the Chinese can fuck with your navs.
>>
The chinese leadership has set, under Mao, a deadline to achieve their strategic goals globally. That is 2049.

They are following their plan at the strategic level while keeping some room for flexibility at the tactic level. The "quiet rise" of China ended somewhere around 2010. Now they're transitioning. They do not plan any military confrontation with the US until 2030, but in the meantime, they'll be testing their enemies defense all the time. Senkakus, South China Sea, Taiwan are part of this transition phase and have to be conquered in due time to open the blue sea to its modernized fleet. If NK threatens Guam, it is not an accident, it's a chinese move against the US second line of defense.

China is especially happy with the neo-cons retards currently focusing on Russia, a nearly failed state, while expanding massively its military by 2 digits every year. China's nuclear arsenal is greatly underestimated. China has a least 1,200 nukes, maybe more, and are being upgraded.

Chinese spies are already evaluating the hawaian population willingness to secede from the US. China is also colonizing french territories in the Pacific such Polynesia and New Caledonia. Those economic settlers are under cover political agents under the strict control of the CCP. They're supporting the local separatist movements.

China is willing to control the whole Pacific and set up puppet states in that area. Australia is programed to be massively colonized. Whites overthere will have to chose between peacefully surrendering their land or being brutally destroyed. Singapour is also a major target.
>>
>>138849547
>Whites overthere will have to chose between peacefully surrendering their land
I hope they do so with the same price England intended to pay when invasion by Nazi Germany was looming.
>>
>>138849547
>Whites overthere will have to chose between peacefully surrendering their land or being brutally destroyed

Again, the Chinese are not good at war. These predictions sound fabulous, but we've been here before. If you go back through the records to the early Japanese expansion in the Meiji era, the predictions from European onlookers were that the Japanese would be routed, due to the supposed numerical and military advantage that the Chinese held.

That defeat became legend and should serve as instruction to the Chinese that warfare is not their strong suit.
>>
>>138849547
Or we could both invade them enslave their race and subjugate their women.
>>
>>138833448
HAPA VANGUARD
>>
>>138850051

They won't fight Australia directly before the US are defeated in the Pacific. Fighting is always China's last option, they prefer to outmanoeuver their opponent.

They're currently absorbing Australia economically. That is why you could see, when Kim threatened Guam, the Australian FM openly wondering if Australia would have to react militarily if this american island was hit. That reaction was unheard of and had to be brutally corrected by the Prime Minister.

Australian oligarchs are bought and not interested in a confrontation with China. Only the military and the intel are willing to raise the stakes.
>>
>>138829775
BTW what's the problem to kill Americans?
>>
>>138838408
Whatever, you locust
>>
>>138851042
Killing all Americans is like 999999 problems (birds) (including terrorism and jewish shit) solved with 10 nukes (stones)
>>
>>138851034
>Australian oligarchs are bought and not interested in a confrontation with China.

On this we are agreed, but if China actually thinks that they will be able to fight the US military within the next 50 years, they're delusional and will get their arses handed to them.

Even with the US in its last days of Rome mode, it is a military behemoth. If they just wait 100 hundred years the country will fragment under all the tension and balkanise into smaller states, then you won't even need to fight it.

Australia can basically just be purchased. Our political class are clearly open to it. We might as well float the whole country on the SHSE.
>>
I will personally beat 100 PLA soldiers to death the book I'm reading right now.
They are easy to kill.
We stacked them like cordwood in Korea.
>>
>>138851434
edgy teen: the post
>>
File: Chink-Out.png (749KB, 599x723px) Image search: [Google]
Chink-Out.png
749KB, 599x723px
>>138838408
Chink Out!
>>
>>138829775
Meh. America has 10 000 nuclear warheads and china only 200.
>>
>>138835471
>>138838204
>>138845040
1) Russia is their natural ally. If they start a war with Russia, USA will dog pile on them with us and it will be ww2 all over again. Not because USA wants to help us, they just don't want China to become stronger.
But if they start a war with USA they can be sure that we side with China(thanks to western anti-Russian hysteria).
2) Eastern Russia has very inhospitable climate, its too cold to be fertile, unlike most of US. Global warming should really take off in order to heat up Siberia.
3) Even if we remove USA from equation, attacking Russia from the east is absolutely the worst way to do it. It will be the worst slog imaginable, under worst climate on the planet, with no fast and clear objectives that can end the war. In the modern warfare where infantry decides very little it will be a physic victory if any at all. And there's no other way for them, because we have absolute control of our southern and northern seas and currently expanding further into the arctic.
>>
>>138851841
see >>138849547
China are very deceitful, this is probably true.
I would doubt that they have ""200"" nukes. They probably at least have 10x more than that.
>>
>>138843711
they already own a shitload of stuff in europe, I assume chinks use it as a place where to dump money to launder.
>>
File: nature02746-f1.2.jpg (39KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
nature02746-f1.2.jpg
39KB, 600x479px
>>138851688
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_immigration_to_Hawaii
>Historical records indicated that the earliest immigration of the Chinese came from Guangdong province: a few sailors in 1778 with Captain Cook's journey, more in 1788 with Kaina, and some in 1789 with an American trader who settled in Hawaiʻi in the late 18th century.
>Guangdong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Mountain_(Chinese_name_for_part_of_North_America)
>After gold was found in the Sierra Nevada in 1848, thousands of Chinese from Toisan in Guangdong
>Guangdong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guangdong
>Since the 16th century, Guangdong has had extensive trade links with the rest of the world. European merchants coming northwards via the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea, particularly the Portuguese and British
>Portuguese and British

>SMUGGLER ANGLO IMPORTS 200 YEARS BEFORE COMMUNISM CHEAP LABOUR, ANGLO COMPLAINS ABOUT OWN IMPORTED ILLEGAL LABOUR
>>
>>138829775
Read about that ages ago, the speech was from 09. The thing is in the not so distant future USA will be Brazil 2.0 under a nanny-state one party dictatorship and will be much poorer than China then, if China wanted to become supremacist and expansionist in the future they'd win.
>>
>>138852429
>I would doubt that they have ""200"" nukes. They probably at least have 10x more than that.

How many have had their warheads stolen and replaced with replicas? I vaguely remember they had some cannon problems in the first sino japanese war because captains were pawning cannons and gun powder for rice wine.
>>
>>138845494
They can have all of Australia and USA for all I care, if they manage to exterminate the niggers they can take it all.
>>
>>138852730
It's not the worst, Anglos eventually made fatal mistakes - they imported niggas.
>>
>>138853592

It's pretty lulzy to see Nigerians et al casually shucking and jiving around Sydney. Even they don't know why or how the fuck they got there.
>>
>>138832169
Sorry, we're also full, so kindly fuck off.
>>
>>138854177

Full of chinks (just like us).
>>
The Chinese are the Jews' chosen people.
>>
File: 1385779532964.png (466KB, 1011x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1385779532964.png
466KB, 1011x1316px
>>138829775
Can't wait for China to push it so we can wipe out those insects.
>>
>>138852880
Refer to >>138838740
I don't even know what date it is from anymore but it's clearly fake
>>
File: 1496776494001.jpg (386KB, 960x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1496776494001.jpg
386KB, 960x1004px
>/pol/ literally trusting falun gong bullshit
Lol
>>
>>138854469
Those are percentage.

China has, at least, 50 millions overseas (2012). 60 millions as of today

https://asia.nikkei.com/Features/Xi-s-Supremacy/Xi-s-secret-economic-weapon-Overseas-Chinese
>>
>>138833149

Real adjusted population density for Australia is then 32.02 people per square kilometre.
For the US it's 82.13 per square kilometre.
For South Korea it's 1704.75.
And for the UK it's 386.89.
>>
>>138837945
lol the dude with the cap on the right looks like Mikhail Galustyan.
>>
>>138854932
Yes, those are percentage. Percentage is more important than absolute.

You say China has 60 million oversea, including those born outside of China. That still leaves 1.34 billion in China itself.
>>
>>138855768

Who cares about percentage ? With 10 millions chinese settlers, they will influence the elections in the United States and hope they will block the political process in their favour.
>>
>>138851024

Fuck.

I realised just how terrifying that prospect actually is, the first ones off the landing boats will be a literal army of heavily armed Elliot Rodgers with body armour and no regard for any life.

I'll give the US my 'F' in advance here. That said it'll be great to see them genocide niggers and take most of Africa as living space with their Beta Uprising Legion. It'll be fucking Einsatzgruppen on steriods, fuelled by psychotic incel rage.
>>
File: 1502436583337.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502436583337.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>>138829775
I'd sooner detonate the entirety of our nuclear arsenal on our own soil than let the chinks have it.
>>
File: 1380794328301.jpg (1MB, 2390x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1380794328301.jpg
1MB, 2390x2400px
>>138829775
Chinese are extremely racial. Westerners are going to be so ill prepared for future if we go along this multiculti race-mixing path any further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
>>
>>138838040
china makes no music, chinese people listen to music made in Taiwan. You are soulless rats with no invention.
>>
>>138856819
You mean the jews that imposed their multiethnic cult in western countries by mean of massive bribery and brainwashing
>>
>>138859734
Identifying the Jew is definitely the first step in making sense of things, but it won't change the current situation where immigrants and SJW's are everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.