[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we, the right, not even trying to defend ourselves? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: 1411195088561.jpg (180KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1411195088561.jpg
180KB, 550x550px
Why are we, the right, not even trying to defend ourselves? I mean the real right, not faggots like oath cuckers, boomers, or neocons. We're more physically fit than the left and more well armed. Even if the left were to outnumber us ten to one they would still be at a nightmarish disadvantage. So why do we just let them do whatever they want? When lefties show up and start throwing beer bottles we just run like ants. You said you're waiting for the left to get truly violent, and that day has come, so what gives? You don't have to pull some Anders Breivik stunt, just start your own protest and backhand some Antifa bitches in the face if they get close.
>>
>>138828456
How about organizing in smaller cities first. Actually do something positive like a canned food drive for disadvantaged white families.
>>
Because we'd kick your ass into submission, get you fired for your problematic views, get you no platformed, shunned by the opposite sex, etc. if you dared lay a finger on us. We won the culture war and have the entire cultural apparatus backing us up, meaning we successfully subverted the Jew elite machine into supporting us, using them as a tool to gain power for our true end goal.
>>
>>138828456
gotta organize under an umbrella that doesnt let faggots in.

free speech doesnt seem to work due to the david duke faggots and etc

we should due pro constitution or something, which i know is old hat but we can refocus that ideal to get all of us in on it
>>
>>138828456

Battle tactics, fool.

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.
>>
>>138828958
>we should due pro constitution or something
The only thing you're going to get with that are libertardians and cuckservatives.
>>
File: 1476808462467.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476808462467.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>138828456
in the real world im not being attacked by roving bands of goons. It just another normal day outside the matrix
>>
>>138828892
>subverted the Jew elite machine into supporting us
No one subverts the Jews sweetie
>>
>>138829037
What "mistake" are they making? They're attacking a target that they know will always invent reasons to never hit back.
>>
>>138828456
Patience. We're slower to violence than all these children and we don't scream and rave in public like monkeys.

When it's time to act, we'll act. And we'll act decisively. Patience and civility until then. We're not animals.
>>
>>138829191

Whether or not you care, good ol' Jim made a video about this back in January 2016. It's about SJWs, now called "the Left/Alt-Left" and how they will never be satisfied, so there's no reason to argue with them. I don't know about you, but winning a culture war sitting on my ass beats getting teargassed and doxxed by people whos weaponized autism is getting on par with ours. Let them fail on their own.
>>
>>138828456
Because you know that what you preach is inherently evil and looked upon as a natural opposition narrative.

So you defend yourselves even when nobody is asking you too, and in the case of /pol/ until it gained so much attention, even when nobody is listening
>>
>>138828892
You need to read the books, comrade.
From what you're saying it sounds like these people have swayed your views more than you might think
>>
>>138828892
>we'd kick your
>we'd kick
>we
""""""""we""""""""""
>>
>>138829191
There are a lot of dead people, nations, and cultures that thought our patience was cowardice.
>>
antifa recently or apparently had died bombs in housten now i don't know if its true but if so the government could actually take that as terrorism and actually attack antifa
>>
>>138828809

this
show fellow whites youre the only ones willing to help them, and watch your numbers swell
>>
>>138828809
i literally said this weeks ago
>>
>>138828809
thisthisthis
>>
File: white_turd.jpg (266KB, 1329x2048px) Image search: [Google]
white_turd.jpg
266KB, 1329x2048px
>>138829451
>We're slower to violence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Uh37RR-Yc
> we don't scream and rave in public like monkeyshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RFNFIJsfjY
>>
>>138828456
the right likes to have "protests" as a way to incite a fight with the left. instead of protesting or rallying or marching or chanting, do something... i dont know.. good?
>>
>>138828456
I dont live in any urban areas where this shit goes down. Ive been to 2 trump rallies in my county, and there was just one, ONE antifa. The rest were all normie protestors. Its a red county with a based sheriff. Also i look like the guy from that video game hatred, and carry multiple knives and have a ccw. My friend with me also carries. Its just a friendly atmosphere and trolling protestors and shouting Build that wall.
>>
File: itstimetostop.png (1B, 486x500px)
itstimetostop.png
1B, 486x500px
>>138828456
>>
File: 1489103855963.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1489103855963.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138830765

Not sure what you're trying to imply there bud
your people are the ones attacking and aggravating them (note how it says counter protestors), not to mention your people have also been tearing shit up for years now (which is why you see WNs being galvanized to protest). Maybe if you faggots hadn't been so aggravating in the past few years this wouldn't have happened.

fuck off back to leftypol pls
>>
File: jojo bait.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
jojo bait.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138828892
>meaning we successfully subverted the Jew elite machine into supporting us
>>
Fitting their propaganda steriotype gives them credibility
Right now they're just liars with heresay and bullshit and when historians look back they'll see we were right in exterminating them.
If we do the opposite we'll all be tried for war crimes after
>>
>>138831230
I as waiting for this response. Have fun dying while waiting for the problem to fix itself.
>>
>>138828958
Fuck off retard. People like you are why we are losing.
>"DAVID DUKE IS A RACIST I DISAVOW HIM! PRAISE KEK! FUCK RACISM!"
David Duke actually wrote and passed legislation to help whites in this country. He is the one figure in the WN community who actually made a pro-white change in our country and you disavow him because you're a reddit pussy.
>>
>>138828456
>t. Manlet living in his parents basement
>>
>>138828456
Our numbers are too small.
Being on /pol/ gives you the illusion that we have the numbers, but most people posting aren't even in the same country as you. Even if we had the numbers, not everyone agrees with your politics.
>>
>>138829882
Yeah, letting them hit us without fighting back totally hurts their cause. Them punching us didn't lead to the whole world supporting them with the whole "punch le nazis!!" bullshit.

Getting beaten up like pussies doesn't appeal to people.
>>
>>138828456
because people who actually physically do shit arent on chans, chans are intel division for this cyberwar, If you wish for brutality look for a local group.
>>
>>138829882
This... This one sentence made me think more about my pro-physical removal stance on dealing with leftists than any other argument. But 70 years is about enough strategic patience, don't you think? If Papa Trump and Mad Dog thought strategic patience was for faggot niggers like Obama and real white legends use annihilation tactics, why not us autiste goys?
>>
File: 1497313224667.png (792KB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
1497313224667.png
792KB, 1468x7317px
>>138831488

CHECKED
also check out pic related
just know that throughout history, 90% of the population are lemmings that suck on the teat of the state as long as they get their security and luxury
and the small 10% of radicals in the population are the change makers
>>
>>138829510
>I don't know about you, but winning a culture war sitting on my ass
We aren't winning the culture war you fucking retard. You are sitting on your ass while the Jews are completing their total domination of our culture.
I swear to god, they will start taking over our country with force and instead of rising up and fighting them you will say "never interrupt you enemy while they are making a mistake". Stop finding excuses as to why not to act.
>>
OP listen here

To win against the Jews, you must re-engineer their ways. Reverse the damage and subvert back.
>>
>>138828456
>We're more physically fit than the left and better armed

Let's be honest. Most /pol/acks are either lanky, obese, or skinny fat. And most haven't bothered to sign up for the permits they need to own firearms, if they're not in a pure red pro 2A state. Just being honest. Cause we need to change that.
>>
>>138828456
CIA pls go
>>
>>138831832
>permits they need to own firearms
You're retarded.
>>
>>138831877
Most states need a registration to get basic long guns. How am I retarded exactly?
>>
>The CIA / FBI saved my image from /int/

Glad you like it. Now piss off, Antifa.
>>
>>138831691
>Shut up goy and sit on your ass. Don't rise up; you wouldn't want to be a larping loser, right? Just let the left completely destroy all your monuments and don't you dare try defending the monuments of your forefathers. Just keep sitting on your ass while your people become a minority in your own homes.

Every minute you wait to rise up, whites get more and more outnumbered.
>>
>>138831861
>>138831945
"At last I'm not falling for the CIA's tricks!" he said as the communist tranny with AIDS set him on fire.
>>
/pol/ leans right because the right is politically incorrect you idiots. You cock monglers.
What will happen if rightwing ideas become the correct norm ?
What will happen on /pol/ you think.
Retards.
>>
>>138831934
>Most states
Name twenty-five or more states with such a requirement.
>>
>>138831861
>remember goys, anyone who wants you to get off your ass and defend yourself is CIA. When the race war starts, don't defend yourself because the only people who want you to stand up are feds!
>>
>>138831997

That's not how Antifa work. It would probably be a junkie with dreadlocks setting me on fire.
>>
File: d00mpaul.gif (2MB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
d00mpaul.gif
2MB, 606x423px
>>138831702
Your "movement" is about 1-5% of the population, about the same as faggots. More than half of your number are lemmings. So yeah your "struggle" you attempt is and always will be stillborn.
>>
>>138828809
this thing right here
you need the hearts and minds of your brothers
>>
>>138832091
>Defend

Keyword right there you don't seem to understand. OP seems to want someone to start shit.
>>
>>138832094
Save those witty quips for when the left kills you. You'll need it to ease the tension.
>>
File: Legacy of Gan.png (137KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy of Gan.png
137KB, 500x522px
>>138828892
>We won the culture war
hah! good one
try saying you are communist in Poland and staying alive afterwards
>>
>>138831934
You think all that gun crime blacks do is done with legally purchased firearms?
Laws don't stand in the way of criminals. You're right that they are too lazy to follow gun laws. You're an idiot because you think that means they don't have guns.
>>
>>138831997
/leftypol/ constantly tries to convince /pol/ that everyone who wants you to get off your ass is CIA or FBI. It's idiotic and nobody besides the_donald believes them.
>>
>>138832164
>OP seems to want someone to start shit.

>>138828456
>You don't have to pull some Anders Breivik stunt, just start your own protest and backhand some Antifa bitches in the face if they get close.
The lengths you go to to rationalize being a pussy.
>>
>>138832085
>I'm going to list 25 states for some faggot on the internet

It's literally the norm to file for a basic registration. Only southern red states and some western flyover states let you purchase freely. And considering population density, a large portion of /pol/ probably comes from the areas that have more restrictions.
>>
>>138832261
In other words, you're talking out your ass and refuse to give proof because you have none.
>>
>>138831702
The problem with that is that the moment the radicals make change, the lemmings go to the side of the radicals and they fuck it up.
There is no path to victory other than extreme eugenics.
If we win, and by ''we'' I mean the right wing in general, all that will happen is that the lemmings will go full retard on the right. If we win the children of those insane SJWs, buzzfeed writers, antifa members etc will go right wing, and they're going to fuck it up. They're going to actually be what Sargon of Cuckold calls the ''right wing SJWs'', because their genetic stock is defective.
If we somehow manage to win and turn the tides, the retards are going to take our ideas and warp them. Throughout history the popular ideas have always been retarded because people are retarded.

The true red pill is that the same people who burned witches, attacked people who though the Earth was spinning around the sun and supported slavery, those people are the same genetic stock and the same r selected species that support the current paradigm, which is anti-white anti-racist feminist left wing.
>>
>>138832256
>Backhand

And the media will twist it. You need to play chess with the Jews and their pawns. Let them fall into traps and trip over their own shoelaces. You must re-engineer the Jewish ways to subvert back and reverse damages.
>>
File: Cultural Marxism.png (54KB, 703x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Marxism.png
54KB, 703x540px
>>138828892
no, the jew is using you for their goal
>>
>>138832164
Dude you didn't even read the first fucking sentence. It has your "keyword" in it you fucking retarded pussy.
Make every excuse you can to let the jews and their leftist pets take over the country while you sit on your ass. Tell that to your grandkids when they are the only white kids in their whole school.
>"Yeah when the race wars started, they needed more troops, but I wanted to sit on my ass so I told myself that every white person who has a spine is from the CIA"
>>
>>138832328
>muh 4d chess
No, r/the_donald, you need to flip the fucking board because the game is rigged from the outset.
>>
>>138832441
You don't quit the game or play by the rules. You cheat back, nigger.
>>
>>138832293
Wow you got me! I'm not gonna do my in depth and well sourced explanation for you, the most important anon on all of 4chan!

I'll do you one. How about you name 25 states that require ZERO registration for firearms? Basically all the most populace states require registration, mostly cause of nigger gang violence. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I'm pointing out that naturally a large portion of anons will come from the most populace states. And they probably haven't bothered to even register for firearms.
>>
>>138831691
It's not about strategy. It's about momentum. The Declaration of Indepence recognizes this. History shows we're more likely to tolerate bullshit as long as the bullshit is tolerable, but there is a point when enough is enough.
It's not about playing it smart or waiting for the strategically opportune moment. It's about our nature. We haven't hit our limit yet is all. When we do, numbers or timing or the stregnth of those who oppose us won't matter.
>>
>>138828456
Maybe becasue amerimutts aren't as tough as they potray themselves?
/r/T_D pedes and kekistan faggots were all going on about if Antifa ever tried to confront them they'd kick their ass but outside of the Goldylocks battle they were fucking beaten easily.
Every right-wing rally in America I see are Antifa/BLM beating rightcucks but I though antifa was the beta faggots.
Seriously, I'm not baiting or anything but what the fuck is wrong with the American right? Is it "muh turn the other cheek" christcuckery or are you generally weak yourselves?
>>
>>138832505
>How about you name 25 states that require ZERO registration for firearms?
False equivalence and putting words in my mouth. I never claimed zero regulations, only that your claim of MOST states needing licenses for long guns, MOST meaning more than half, is bull you pulled out of your ass. Burden of proof is still no you.
>>
>>138832582
I don't think reddit Donald faggots have been talking tough for a year now.
They used to be more radical and edgy when they were just a couple hundred /pol/ guys. Now that they have been purged and replaced with soybabies all they really do is talk about how BASED black guys are.
>>
File: 1468568681513.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468568681513.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>138832328
SEE? You fucking DON'T want to defend yourself because CNN might be unhappy with you.
Fucking kill yourself. Do you think CNN will approve of our side when shit hits the fan? Are you going to tell white people to sit down and take it in the ass when civil war comes because CNN doesn't approve of their actions? That's what your fucking doing. You are letting CNN dictate your actions, even your OWN FUCKING RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF.
>Who cares about our right to self defense? Just let antifa rape your wife, if you stop them then CNN will spin it!
You are so fucking spineless. The worst part is I'm sure there are more people like you, who have already been willbroken by jewish media. Your desire to be a pussy at any cost has fucking blackpilled me. There is no way we can ever win with people like you. You already decided that the left won. You already won't dare do anything CNN dissaproves of.
>>
>>138832675
r/the_donald was never a "/pol/ colony", it was created as a means to import redditors to /pol/ en masse.
>>
>>138831971
Worrying about numbers suggests our enemies are our equals. They aren't. Numbers don't matter.
When we act, historically, we aren't limited by anything but our own decision.
>>
>>138832493
YOU ARE THE ONE WANTING TO PLAY BY THEIR RULES YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING DENSE
HE IS THE ONE WHO WANTS TO CHEAT BACK YOU FUCKING MASSIVE RETARD HOW HAVE YOU DELUDED YOURSELF SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
>>138832655
>>138832505
How about you retarded faggots just look it up?
>give me evidence
>NO U GIVE ME EVIDENCE
>NO U!!!!
I just did a quick google search. 13 states need a permit for purchasing long guns.
Is it really so hard to look something up, retards?
Are you retarded, retards?

Hey retards?
>>
>>138832764
This war is because of numbers you fucking idiot. It's because there is becoming increasingly less white people and increasingly more shitskins in white countries. Numbers matter more than anything else.
>>
>>138828892
>We won the culture war
You helped us make a lot of effective propaganda, and your own ranks are suicidal. That's on top of having low fertility, and no aptitude for any skill besides being as degenerate as humanly possible.
>>
>>138832866
>13 states need a permit for purchasing long guns.
So I was right. Thank you.
>>
>>138828456
it takes vigilance. you literally have to get school board members fired, unelected, or laws changed. you have to get teachers' unions disbanded, and remove laws protecting them when showing and teaching obscenity.
>>
>>138832782
>>138832690

I refuse to let the right wing turn into ISIS bullshit.

Do you understand how Rome fell? How America became corrupted? Now from having skirmishes and smacking people with flag poles.
>>
>>138832997
>I refuse to let the right wing turn into ISIS bullshit.
That's ok. The salty left is already ISIS.
>>
>>138832909
Yes, but you're being an absolute faggot about it.
If someone says something false you can point it out and call them out on their bullshit.
I just checked it again and it seems that the real number is actually 10, because for some reason Wikipedia also lists gun laws for ''US Territories'' like Puerto Rico.
I am pretty sure it's 10 states where you need a permit to purchase a long gun.
>>
File: 1502662587115.png (218KB, 472x289px) Image search: [Google]
1502662587115.png
218KB, 472x289px
>>138832997
>I refuse to let the right wing turn into ISIS bullshit.
>>
>>138828456
>We're more physically fit than the left and more well armed.
Hmm
>>
>>138828892
If you keep firing people for not wanting mandatory abortion and gay vaccination or some shit, eventually you will have a large social detachment that forms and runs in parallel to normal society that could potentially grow big enough to uproot all left wing thought.
>>
>>138833282
That's not a real communist you're responding to. That's just someone on the right LARPing as a commie to rile people up.
If you've ever spoken to communists, they aren't well informed to make statements like ''we won the culture war''. They're not even aware of the culture war.
It's like if someone had a BLM flag and talked about how ''we made the jew put pro-race mixing propaganda in commercials''.
You could take a post like that and replace all ''I/we'' with ''them'' and it makes much more sense.
>>
>>138832024
right wing is objectively better, most of us will still be right wing, but those who are just some attention seeking faggots will always oppose the estabilishment, even if that's right
>>
File: 1450868540078.png (3MB, 2225x961px) Image search: [Google]
1450868540078.png
3MB, 2225x961px
>>138828892
>we successfully subverted the Jew elite machine into supporting us

lolwut

If you're not LARPing, you're delusional. You got subverted by the Jew machine. Communism was literally by the Jew Marx who was related by blood to the Rothschild bankers. They've always promoted communism.

Look at what Patton was saying in the 40s

>There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.

>They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . .
- Patton's Diaries.

You're literally what they call "useful idiots" who are used to start a revolution, then shot afterward.
>>
>>138834122
>If you're not LARPing
He's trolling.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.