[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fearless girl artist speaks about confederate statue controv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 28XP-GIRL-01p-master768.jpg (100KB, 768x538px) Image search: [Google]
28XP-GIRL-01p-master768.jpg
100KB, 768x538px
Fearless girl artist speaks about confederate statue controversy.

http://www.delaware1059.com/news/exclusive-fearless-girl-artist-on-confederate-controversy-why-not-leave/article_64447216-8434-11e7-898a-cf4a24e7d18d.html
>>
File: images (3).jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
34KB, 443x332px
Trust me, she doesn't understand her own statue. The message is literally
>I'll be immature, naive and destructive, all a while believing I'm the good guy protagonist whilst doing it
That's the wall street bull being stopped by an arrogant little girl. How is this now about the economic impacts of feminism?
>>
>>138821192
Can someone just dump thermite on that little girl statue?
>>
>>138822372
Dude, there are police and cameras literally everywhere there. Anyone who does it has to be ready to spend time in prison.
>>
>>138822304

she stated the confederate statues should "stay". this would drive sjws batshit, if the media carried the story.
>>
>>138822372
It'd be worth it.
>>
>>138822579
Woops, meant for>>138822457
>>
>>138822457
We need someone to oceans eleven that shit.
Seriously wtf is that statue supposed to mean? And when was it even added. I was in NYC a couple years ago and went to the bull but don't remember seeing the little girl statue.
>>
>>138821192

read this as fearless girl autist. i gotta quit coming here.
>>
>>138821192
>"To create a bronze, generally you're talking for figurative work like that, two to four hundred hours of the artists time to build the clay and another 500 hundred for the foundry and to actually produce the bronze, but that aside I would never want to destroy another artists work because that's their passion,"
CP, Satan and Nazism statues are now all OK because they took a lot of time to make.
The arrogance.
>>
>>138822579
>>138822608
all right, what are you waiting for?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.