[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people spent the past 60 years destroying tradition and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

White people spent the past 60 years destroying tradition and values
partying, MTV and casual sex brainwashed white middle class for too long
>>
File: DH4ZdBVVYAAhmdT.jpg (89KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
DH4ZdBVVYAAhmdT.jpg
89KB, 640x591px
>>138819765

I really miss when girls used to dress like that

beginning of the end
>>
>>138819765
It wasn't white people, it was the elite of society that did this.

And I too miss the days when girls dressed like that because what we have nowadays is just degenerate.
>>
>>138820694
>jews chose how white women dress
JUST
>>
>>138820847
I didn't say the Jews (although it probably was them)

No, they didn't choose, they just pushed forward increasingly hedonistic cultural practices because it was profitable for them and the youth bought into it.
>>
Democracy was a mistake
>>
>>138820694
Hmm, dressed like that in college and still sometimes do now. Didn't know it fell out of fashion. Now that I'm a mother, though, I wear dresses and skirts most of the time- doing my part to try to keep feminine in fashion. I have one dress that looks very 50's, people always comment on it. Maybe that look will come back...
>>
>>138821376
>i may be a tease but dont rape me please

is she teasing rapist or just admitting to dressing in a way for her own sick desires?
>>
Western society is degenerate, I have no idea why /pol/ LARPS that they are going to "save the west". So you're going to save a pile of trash? And no, don't reply to me with your autistic delusions of grandeur, telling me about how you're reviving this or being honorable for that. It's all delusional LARPing and it got old as soon as it started.
>>
>>138822903
She is saying that she likes to flirt, but doesn't like to fuck just whoever decides they want to fuck her first. Also, a lot of bimbos like to dress like the celebrities they idolize- they think it looks glamorous.
>>
>>138819765
So what you're saying is you're sad that you missed out on all the partying and casual sex.
>>
>>138824414
I thought partying and casual sex were pretty much a thing since civilization got going... When did it stop?
>>
>>138821376
>im not a piece of meat (im vegetarian)
lol okay i can't deny it anymore, giving women the vote was a big mistake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.