[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am not a complete pacifist. If you believe in war under

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: grrm.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grrm.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>I am not a complete pacifist. If you believe in war under any circumstances then you'd have to say you'd fight in World War 2. C'mon the Nazis were closest thing the human race has ever reached to orcs.
>If the Nazis had not existed and we invented them for a fantasy novel people would say "Okay c'mon you're going over the top. This is ridiculous, y'know? They're cooking people in ovens, they wear all-black uniforms, they have skulls on their hats, c'mon this is too much!"

What did he mean by this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwG8WUvVp2U#t=10m20s
>>
>>138817768
Honestly, who cares what he has to say? If you watch his shit show you should be executed.
>>
>>138817768
just puttin his own perception on things out there, you dont have to listen, if you do you probably incapable of thinking for yourself anyway so whats it fuckin matter mutt
>>
>>138817768
"Nazis" as they are portrayed in the West are an invention.
>>
>>138817768
that fat nigger better finish Song of Ice & Fire. I refuse to have another Wheel of Time incident
>>
>>138818486

>Almost 69 years old
>300+ pounds
>it has now been the longest gap in between the books (over 6 years)

Anon...
>>
They didn't cook people alive jesus christ they burned bodies.

Comparing other humans to a fantasy nonhuman race of literal monstrous hellspawn is ridiculous and shows a clear lack of empathy and bias. The vast majority of the German military at the time we're simply ordinary men who got swept up in something extraordinary and we're trying to do the right thing and fight for their country.

They were ordinary men just like you fatass, and had you been born in Germany at the time you might have been one of the guys mowing down a bunch of kikes because you didn't want to let your buddies and your country down or disobey orders.
>>
>>138817768
I'll care when that fat nigger finishes his fucking work.
>>
>Nazis are so evil, it doesn't even seem possibly real
>But don't question the Hollywood image of Nazi's, obviously it's 100% accurate
>Schindler's List was a documentary.
>>
>>138817768
wtf I love orcs now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.