[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The white man is epitome of male Perfection and craft. Lets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

The white man is epitome of male Perfection and craft.

Lets start by looking at his body. His body is perfect. His aesthetic look makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular and smart, as a result of his high levels of strength and mind . This gives him the appearance of health. He is then covered by his Pale heavenly skin. His pale skin reminds us of his fairness. a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold winters of north, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our innocent, deep desires that emerge from our desire for future.

The white man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is Creative, Charming, and can be explosively dominating. His behaviour strikes fear into the more dumb, primitive races of man(Black su*humans)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is he himself. The White man is largest of all the races. As the white man is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the White man the most masculine of men. His Presence is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. He ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent White seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman, the White man impregnates and stays.

In total, the white man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his love and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the White man is the epitome of manhood
>>
>>138816059
How can Black "people" and Jews even compete? They can't.
>>
>>138816059
Is this the new chadpasta then?
>>
File: 1464133364452.jpg (51KB, 462x484px) Image search: [Google]
1464133364452.jpg
51KB, 462x484px
>>138816059
At least just come out and admit you're a fucking fag
Holy shit that's one of the gayest, most homoerotic things I've read on 4chin
>>
>>138816059
True. Heterotrash can't comprehend the value of male-on-male action
>>
When you brag about it like a nigger it unironically has the opposite effect.
>>
File: cea.jpg (503KB, 1400x1102px) Image search: [Google]
cea.jpg
503KB, 1400x1102px
>>138816059
>How most white men look nowadays.
>>
>>138816059
>boxers
>>
>>138816059
Uncomfortable with those nips
>>
>>138816872
but they don't, brown boy. our homo swaggers can curb stomp your hood rats into oblivion.
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (54KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
54KB, 400x298px
https://unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
>male peacock on left
>female on right
>extends like this across all animalia
>sacred band of thebes
Use a turkey baster or some males-only, artificial eggs. Fake wombs are cool too. Men>women. Any kind of dick>poo ones
>>
>>138816059
Did you know the greatest White men, Mozart and Beethoven, were 5'4''? Tell me, what happened for you guys to have a growth spurt?

You want me to tell you what happened? It's because of some of you descended from barbarians. I don't know exactly, but I think there was an ethnic minority that most Europeans avoided in Western Europe... probably Danes. They were tall and swole like that guy in your image, but they were dense and retarded.

How else can you explain that Mozart and Beethoven were 5'4'' manlets but geniuses? Now you have shit like black metal from Scandinavian knuckle-heads, and most of you are retarded and dense, like Varg. I do not think most of the European scholars involved in the Enlightenment era were mixed with Danes...

Founding fathers of USA were interestingly very tall, probably due to Anglos being mixed with Danes. Regardless, there were different races in Europe, and I think you mixed over the past couple of years. I know this will hurt your feelings, but Danes are just as retarded as niggers.
>>
>>138816059
Exactly, the world needs to know this.
>>
Very few white men look like that. In Europe, they're typically skinny manlets. In the US, they're fat pigs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.