[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only good show on TV is going to get absolutely raped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: johnsmith.jpg (47KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
johnsmith.jpg
47KB, 500x322px
>tfw the only good show on TV is going to get absolutely raped in season 3 by SJWs

There is not a chance in (((they))) will allow another pro-Nazi season after the recent shitstorm. John Smith will betray the Reich and join the resistance to SHUT IT DOWN

The first 2 seasons was the biggest inadvertent redpill I've ever seen from a mainstream show
>>
>>138811268
You're right. Obergruppenführer Smith is the only reason that show was remotely watchable, every other character was whiney and annoying. It's just like how the only good character in Inglorious Basterds was the Nazi Hans Landa
>>
The show has such good potential - but the guy who plays Frank sucks, and the guy who plays his best friend Ed is seriously the most annoying motherfucker i've ever seen or heard. And he's always saying Frank....Frank...Frank....was so hoping he was gonna die
>>
>>138811268
It was inevitable since his kid got gassed.

>'I joined the nazis to protect my family'

Now he can't say that to himself.
>>
>>138811268
The creators of the show are so out of touch they probably thought the way they were showing the nazi would be horrifying.
Aside from his son's issue things looked pretty good.
>>
File: whenwhitemenchimpout.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whenwhitemenchimpout.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>138813408
>traditional family units, clean cities, zero crime? This is horrible goy!
>>
>>138813012
That scene where his son voluntarily gave himself up to be gassed to make his father proud legit made me tear up and I'm an Aryan Alpha Chad
>>
>>138814874
I'm not a NatSoc type, but yeah. That level of dedication and love for your country, people, and beliefs was incredible. Sad, but yet makes you proud.
>>
weird seeing this thread i just clicked play on season 1 episode 1
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-23-22-08-53.png (89KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-23-22-08-53.png
89KB, 480x854px
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130>>138811268
>>
>>138811268
season 3 was already filmed before Trump won. Season 4 is going tom be neutered by the director and writers. i think 3 is somewhat above the fray
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.