[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me!!!!! Why the white nationalists were stupid enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ya.jpg (9KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
ya.jpg
9KB, 278x282px
Red pill me!!!!! Why the white nationalists were stupid enough to ruin the movement on the first day??? They were violent, and brought torches. And drove cars through crowds.

WTF were they trying to do??? Scare the fuck out of all the normies? Why couldn't they act like gentlemen, make smart and confident speeches, and assemble the masses??

Torches in 2017? It's over. There is no movement anymore.

YA BLEW IT.
>>
>>138809028
White people are fucking retarded, and you have been brainwashed by /pol/ propaganda with absolutely no backing studies to believe that whites on average have a higher IQ and created a great empire.

Look at the jews and asians if you want intelligence.
>>
>>138809028
The car was controlled remotely.
>>
File: dontknowtfw.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
dontknowtfw.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>138809304
>>
>>138809028

All these activist movements are bullshit distractions by the left wing Jews on behalf of the elite Zionist Jews. They use the left to divide and weaken the working class and reduce them to identity politics. Everyone just starts fighting each other.

>>138774058
>>138774058
>>138774058
>>138774058
>>
( ( ( RICHARD SPENCER ) ) )
( ( ( JASON KESSLER ) ) )
( ( ( ALT - RIGHT ) ) )
>>
>>138809028
saw a coalburner with her hideous offspring today, wearing booty shorts, continually making eye contact with me and smiling. I just looked at her as I might look at a pile of shit that asked me for a kiss. coal burning, not even once

also LOL at /pol/ shit posting being a real thing. she's clearly on the look out for some white orbiter to take care of her and her muppet looking niglet. gross

that's all I've got to share have a good night mates
>>
The people who fabricated the event, hired the actors, primed the media did not think it through.
>>
>>138809183
fuckin bait
>>
>>138809028
George SOROS provided the same tiki torches in Ukraine for his color revolution there. They were hired.

I doubt the guy said to be driving the car was paid - But he has a history of schizophrenia, so I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA mind messed him before he did that. Just like the guy that pulled out gun in Florida airport baggage claim area. It was reported on multiple news stations - mainstream- that he says he went to FBI to tell FBI the CIA was brainwashing him.
>>
>>138809028
Antifa shill go home
>>
>>138809028
>white nationalists

fuck off shill
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.