[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm back. It's been a long week. https://www.yout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: helmut.jpg (982KB, 2132x2068px) Image search: [Google]
helmut.jpg
982KB, 2132x2068px
I'm back. It's been a long week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg

>50,000 YouTube views by the end of Sunday
>Plebbit hits in two waves with T_D on Sunday and Conspiritards on Monday
>Monday, several prominent Facebook accounts stole my video and re-upped it there.
>They now have millions of views and all my rightfully earned sheckles
>Normies left and right denouncing SJWs, AntiFa, and in some cases, the entire Democratic party
>Friends and family find out and vow to go to the next one, some of them beginning to doubt liberal views.
>I'm a hero to half a million Donald Trump fans on Facebook even though I voted for Gary Johnson
>No one has dox'd me yet.

We're currently looking at about 150,000 views total on all of my videos.

>You made me do this, all I ever wanted was to just play video games in peace
>>
File: scr1.jpg (62KB, 1129x716px) Image search: [Google]
scr1.jpg
62KB, 1129x716px
I'm not here to spam my whiney voice though. Instead, let's play a fun game of looking at my analytics, real-time and otherwise. Name a stat you want to see and I'll show it to you.
>>
File: bucket_of_blood.jpg (386KB, 922x922px) Image search: [Google]
bucket_of_blood.jpg
386KB, 922x922px
>>138806105
hey newfriend
>>Monday, several prominent Facebook accounts stole my video and re-upped it there.
can anything be done about this faggotry?
>Normies left and right denouncing SJWs, AntiFa, and in some cases, the entire Democratic party
even with no shekels, this is good
>You made me do this, all I ever wanted was to just play video games in peace
none of us would be here if the world they're trying to force on us didn't look like a boot stamping in our face for eternity.
>>
>>138806105
>That helmet
Are you that faggot hipster Stephan that rides his vespa scooter around my neighborhood every night?
>>
>>138806105
IDK, just tell me about all the street fites you saw.
>>
You're a fucking loser who wants to further degrade political discourse in this country by giving these imbeciles a platform and for no greater reason than money.

Your voice is also retarded.

OP probably didn't go to college and probably still lives at home.
>>
File: scr2.jpg (63KB, 915x759px) Image search: [Google]
scr2.jpg
63KB, 915x759px
>>138806584
Most everything you've probably already seen. I was stuck in a police van for the exciting bits when the riot cops were making protesters eat boot.

There was that BLM/Antifa scuffle

There was that kid with the ear gougings getting harrased

There was me getting assaulted.

There were those two ladies who AntiFa tried to play capture the american flag with.

And really, not much else.

>>138806710
>try again
>>
>>138807026
>Antifa vs BLM

Tell me more anon. I saw a similar event in Dallas where some Crips gang members started reking Antifa white cucks.
>>
>>138807691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQzYHCjHLi0
>>
>>138807917
This is how cucks get converted.
>>
>stupid alt righter shows up to disrupt our magnanimous counter protest
>he says some typical inflammatory bait i've come to expect
>everyone is politely asking him to leave
>he spergs out and stops talking
>ohboyheresmychance
>'why did you come to a free speech rally if you had nothing to say?'
>'I wanted to listen'
>'oh... okay'
i fucking hate alt righters
they ruined the best haircuts and white polos
>>
>>138806105
Keep it up, brother.
>>
Good video, stuff like this is why Trump got elected.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.