[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEPTEMBER 23 THE DAY OF DARKNESS BEGINS!!! WE ARE ALL GOING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

SEPTEMBER 23 THE DAY OF DARKNESS BEGINS!!!
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!
PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS GOING TO BE ACTIVATED AND A FAKE UFO INVASION WILL BE PROJECTED INTO THE SKY!!!
THE GOVT WILL USE THIS TO ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING!!! THEY WILL THEN SEND US TO THE FEMA CAMPS FOR "PROTECTION"!!!
THEN WE WILL GO INTO "SAFE ROOMS" WHICH ARE ACTUALLY GAS CHAMBERS AND INCINERATORS!!!
THEY WANT TO CLEANSE THE EARTH OF ALL BUT THE ELITES WHICH ALREADY HAVE ROBOT WORKFORCES TO REPLACE US SO THEY CAN LIVE IN ABSOLUTE LUXURY AND BEGIN CLONING THEMSELVES!!!
>>
File: B-Ko 1.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
B-Ko 1.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
>>138801223
I hate it when that happens.
>>
Every year the same shit.
>hur september 23 end of world
And then nothing happens.
>>
see you on Sept.24....
tell me all about it...
nice....and...slow
>>
>>138801223
Sure, buddy.
>>
>>138801223
>PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS GOING TO BE ACTIVATED AND A FAKE UFO INVASION WILL BE PROJECTED INTO THE SKY!!!

don't fall for the fake alien jesus second coming, only legit alien space jesus can save you
>>
>>138801223
>asssuming real aliens wont intervene if this happens

dont worry bro, i am tight with the astral beings, if the deep state nigger do that, ill just take all the LSD i can get my hands on, and "beacon" a bunch of friends

deep state will be totally fucked
>>
File: B-Ko Mad Inventor.jpg (107KB, 710x532px) Image search: [Google]
B-Ko Mad Inventor.jpg
107KB, 710x532px
>>138801223
>PROJECTED INTO THE SKY!!!
PROTIP - It doesn't get projected anywhere externally - ie: there are no actual holograms used.
http://theperilousfight.us/2017/01/12/nwo-tech-airport-shooter-heard-voices-v2k-voice-to-skull-technology/
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (133KB, 363x378px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
133KB, 363x378px
>>138803827
this.
the normies are going to go towards the crosses/ufo's in the sky because they think it'll be their salvation or some shit.
it's a plan to cull the normie herd and leave the planet to those who didn't blindly accept "the end."
>>
>>138801223
those shrooms were good huh?
>>
Project Blue Beam is too well known now for them to ever attempt to pull this off. Too many red pillers would know its fake and call it out.
Also, too many white hats in the gubberment won't let it happen either.
Space niggers BTFO.
Take your fear mongering shit back to /x/
>>
>>138802920
Well its not the 23rd of September
>>
>>138801223
didn't you guys do this in 2015 already?
literally nothing happened

when will you schizos learn?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.