[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's Hillary so disgusted by Donald? Didn't Bill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why's Hillary so disgusted by Donald?

Didn't Bill literally put his penis in a 22 year old interns mouth while they were married in the Oval Office?

And then shoved a cigar in her vagina?
>>
>>138796946
Wasn't he just waiting for his turn to answer the question here? God the left is pathetic. I almost wish they had won so she could have gotten them all killed.
>>
how the fuck do you land a spot in the white house at your early 20s.
>>
>>138796946

Because the whore lost. And all losers cry about the winners. It's nothing new.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
I love that she's all over the news reading out loud from her book for money that she's afraid of rich business guys
>>
>>138796946
She is a well known dyke.
>>
>>138797738
It's called an internship you fucking spic.

You animals don't even have a real workforce so you don't even understand what a mentorship is.
>>
>>138797738
She was an Intern.
>>
>>138797738
probably when a corrupt president wants his dick sucking and a supply of vag flavored cigars.
>>
>>138797738
fucking the right people
>>
>>138796946

Why has no one made a Virgin vs. Chad image for trump and hillary yet?
>>
>>138796946
An autist needs to watch the debates again and create a heatmap of where Trump and Clinton were on the stage.
>>
>>138799775
This allegedly already exists and shows he stood where he was supposed to be while she kept moving and getting in between him and his camera.
>>
File: 2017-06-08 105537-42925.jpg (42KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-08 105537-42925.jpg
42KB, 480x478px
Literally

Shaking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.