[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's hte point of owning a gun and facing jail time if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: irene nell.jpg (53KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
irene nell.jpg
53KB, 615x820px
>someone assaults you and you shoot him
jail
>someone keeps following you and you brandish
jail
>someone assaults you and you dont run away and pull your gun out
jail
>>
>someone comes to take you to jail and you shoot them
??????
>>
>>138796383
>you get 3/5 stars and more cop cars chase you
>>
I don't know about you, but I prefer jail to death.
>>
>>138796126
Thank god I live in a red state.
>>
>>138796126

Must suck to live in your country. Nigger, in Texas, if somebody steals something of mine, I can chase them down (if they run) and shoot them in the back.
>>
>>138796584
not anymore when you get your quota of mexicans to vote blue
>>
>>138796126
Most people who dont have hood rat acquaintences and dont do illicit shit have no problems like you mention. Deescalating is easy when you are a mature adult, dont need the last word and treat people with respect.
>>
>>138796469
>keep shooting cops until they kill you
>no longer have to live
>>
>>138796126
Maybe it your shithole country. Good think it's irrelevant.
>>
>>138798095
Basically what you're saying is that you don't need guns then. No dangerous environment, no use.

Self defense is probably the number one reason people justify owning it.
>>
>>138796126
that's why you keep a plant knife ya dumb fuck op
>>
>>138796126
>gun
>jailed for self-defense

are you secretly a leaf-bro?
>>
>implying Mexicans don't respect gun culture
>implying Texas will turn blue
>implying Texas isn't already full of Mexicans

go back to sucking dick faggot
>>
File: law-abiding.jpg (469KB, 1351x1999px) Image search: [Google]
law-abiding.jpg
469KB, 1351x1999px
Someone wants to take my life and I get jail time in return?

> shoot the dumb fuck
> face trial by jury of "peers"
> if (guiltyVerdict === true){ illdothetimeforthat.jpg }

pic related
>>
>>138798625
Possibly a South African. People have become hesitant to own and use guns, even during home invasions. Our laws are so fucked up. I've seen people resort to using paintball guns as an alternative because you're less likely to get into shit over it.
>>
>>138798718
t. burrito breath from giving mexicans oral
>>
File: good-night-left-nut.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
good-night-left-nut.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>138798948

Pepper Paint His Balls Lol
>>
>>138798948
Jesus. You guys have got to create a martial art out there to defend yourselves.
>>
>>138797591

By the time that happens, I most likely won't have any living immediate family members and I'll get to do what I've wanted to do for a very, very long time.
>>
>>138796126
Non of this applies in the US.

Assuming by brandish you mean randomly deciding to open carry, of course.
>>
I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.
>>
>>138799455
No way. Self defense cases are NOT. CLEAR. CUT.

You will have to present your case to court if a guy punched you a few times, or some dudes kept following you for 3 blocks at 8pm and you used a weapon in these cases.
>>
>>138796126
Uh, you never "brandish."
the gun only comes out when you decide someone needs to die, and you are extremely comfortable with the decision.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.