[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Technically when you think about it /pol/, English was not t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: asianSJW.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asianSJW.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Technically when you think about it /pol/, English was not the first language spoken in America as the natives did not speak English so immigrants should not have to learn it. It should be on us to learn a second language if we want to reach these voters.

Skip to 14:04 to hear this American intellectual's point:

https://youtu.be/IIVq_cS6Bs4?t=14m04s

I can't counter this logic.
>>
>logic

Here's a shekel for the good goyim
>>
Down af. Most white Americans have native dna now anyway, and the original Nordic explorers to the west also learned the language.
>>
>>138796328
>Down af. Most white Americans have native dna now anyway, and the original Nordic explorers to the west also learned the language.

what the fuck are you talking about? Almost no white people have native ancestry, and there's next to no proof outside of some artifacts in Labrador and Maine that the Norse had any extensive contact with the natives outside of brief attacks. you memeing faggot
>>
>>138796480

>T. 1/16th Cherokee
>>
>>138796480
t. 50% Aztec
>>
>>138795876
What you have just written, may possibly be one of the dumbest things I have ever read. I can almost guarantee to you that no country in the world speaks the same exact language as the the language that it came into existence as. How the fuck is anything supposed to get accomplished if people cannot communicate with each other? Additionally, why should the majority have to attempt to meet the needs of the minorities? That makes no sense due to the fact that there are hundreds, if not thousands of languages out there, and anyone who speaks any of those languages could potentially be a prospective immigrant to the US.
>>
>>138796704
>>138797298
I'm not a poor person, I know all of my ancestry back until the 16th century

native ancestry is really, really rare and only occurred on the frontier
>>
Doesn't matter. The guys who won independence and wrote the laws of this land spoke English
>>
>>138795876

French should be the first language, America is french land that was stolen by anglos.
>>
>>138795876
>English was not the first language spoken in America as the natives did not speak English so immigrants should not have to learn it.
And grass is green.

>It should be on us to learn a second language if we want to reach these voters.
Already learning Japanese senpai not learning a 3rd language
>>
>>138797724
none of the Thirteen colonies were ever French territory unless you include Charlesfort in SC
>>
File: Doing my part.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doing my part.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>138795876
I am all for teaching Native american and English language in school. I am 100% a-ok with these being the ONLY acceptable languages.

Which native american "language" will we use.

Let the native american councils convene. Let them deliver to us invaders the chosen language.

Protip:
>They will squabble about which of their homelands tongue deserves to be official....They settle on a regional dialect.
>English still reigns because it works in Cheyenne and Minnesota.
> No other languages will be accepted.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.