[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you want a career but you're a fucking white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501917677737.jpg (149KB, 807x572px) Image search: [Google]
1501917677737.jpg
149KB, 807x572px
>when you want a career but you're a fucking white male millennial
>>
>white millennial
Correction, you are a lazy peice of shit who wants to be spoonfed a career.
>>
ill just neet until either society collapses or I kill myself, whichever comes first
>>
>>138784201
Nah he's right. I was turned down for countless apprenticeship and government jobs as a young lad, which were all filled up with diversity hires.

Luckily became self employed in the end but could have easily just said fuck it and became a NEET. Whites are actively discriminated against, and in Britain at least, the white working class is now treated like an underclass by the rest of society.
>>
>>138783846
>when you're a lazy NEET making excuses
t. White millenial working full time while studying
>>
>>138783846
I know this feel, eventually you have to be so good it's absurd they don't hire you.

>>138784462
The nihilisticest

>>138784793
You're either a liar, getting shit marks or not actually really working.
>>
>>138785221
>i cannot into time management
No wonder you can't get a job
>>
>>138785788
You can lie on the internet, but you cannot lie to yourself. You are "time managing" yourself into mediocrity.
>>
>>138784201
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER LOVER
>>
>>138784549
Muh victim complex
>>
>>138784201
I applied for Goldman Sachs a couple of years ago, an internship in M&A, passed all the interviews, then got a call from an associate who invited me for an informal meeting at Starbucks next to the office. He said I was supposed to get the offer, as I was the second-best candidate, but they can't give me one, because there are only two positions for the internship, and they got a call from the London office forcing them to accept a girl for diversity purposes (the amount of chicks working there shows up in the annual report of the company). He apologized a lot and said he and his bosses would help me find an offer at another bank, which they did, but it still fucking sucks.
>>
>>138787504
the anon you replied to showed initiative and got on his own feet. he has no need for a victim complex, he took responsibility for his life, he's just speaking the truth.
>>
>>138787654
>Goldman Sachs
bunch of fucking kikes anyway fuck em.
>>
>>138787504
actually go to these hellholes and see for yourself places where white people are too expensive to hire
>>
>>138787930
Yeah but the cash is nice. They pay the same salary around the world that they pay in NYC and London. Interns in Moscow get $3500 per month after tax, that's like 3 times the average salary here.
>>
Yeah it's easy to blame minorities when it is hard to find work because the economy is suffering. Kind of a pathetic attitude though. You are in control of your life
>>
>>138788403
I don't think you comprehend how extreme the affirmative action policies in Canada are
>>
File: 1500766170612.jpg (101KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500766170612.jpg
101KB, 600x395px
>>138787504
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.