[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Will Resign and It Will Happen ‘Suddenly,’ Predicts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: keith.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
keith.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
HAHAHAHAHHA- people enmasse read this garbage and fucking believe it.

> The Donald Trump presidency will end with his resignation, and it will come “suddenly,” with little warning, according to political commentator Keith Olbermann. Speaking on the latest edition of his GQ series “The Resistance” on Tuesday, Olbermann, a former MSNBC host, said he believed that Trump would call it quits when special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into his campaign’s links to Russia grow too close for comfort.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-resign-happen-suddenly-173725860.html

First time I have heard Russia mentioned in a few weeks. So this might be priming people back to start think RUssia .I predict tomorrows afternoon and night MSM will shift back to Russia.

Also, a host for "The Resistance" hahahahah
>>
>>138774497
This time, it's truly over for Drumpf.
>>
File: 1494829726689.jpg (60KB, 530x484px) Image search: [Google]
1494829726689.jpg
60KB, 530x484px
>>138774497
Any minute now..........
>>
>>138774497
i love donald trump. i hate keith olbermann. if you like keith olbermann you are a shill. praise kek.
>>
It's certainly looking increasingly unlikely he's going to make it through a full term.
>>
>>138774810
>he can't win!
>he will resign any time now!
>>
>>138774497
Much better odds Olbermann is a pedo than chancesTrump will resign
>>
>>138774497
What ever happened to Keith Oberman?
Wasn't he on MSNBC for the longest time?
>>
So... How long has Keith Olbermann had dementia?
>>
>>138775411

I thought he was from espn
>>
File: IMG_2588.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.png
118KB, 657x527px
>>138774497
Id like to drag Keith olberman out of his home in the middle of the night into the street where a gang of feral, homosexual niggers then buttfuck him until his colon is permanently ruined.
>>
>>138775865
make sure you put on your sneakers, sweetheart, and if you do a good job, you can get some extra GBP and maybe two tendies
>>
>>138775411

Oberman has gone insane since Trump was elected. He's basically patient zero of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
>>
File: SCUM.jpg (41KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
SCUM.jpg
41KB, 1024x556px
>>138774497

RUSSIAN
>>
>>138777182

*Blocks your path*
>>
>>138774497
>First time I have heard Russia mentioned in a few weeks.

This is because Reince Priebus has been gone.
He was one of the leakers that produced so many news stories.
Now with him and Bannon gone,
it's just about waiting the months for the Mueller investigation to wrap up.
>>
This is the same loser who thought that Trump would be denied the nomination.

All of these liberal losers tossing darts blindly, hoping they get their day in the spotlight, knowing that if they're wrong everyone will forget.
>>
>>138777182
CUM
>>
>>138774497
The God Emperor does not quit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.