[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on soy, /pol/. Why is this shit in so many things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1502599025699.jpg (69KB, 749x749px) Image search: [Google]
1502599025699.jpg
69KB, 749x749px
Redpill me on soy, /pol/.

Why is this shit in so many things now, especially in protein supplement products?
>>
>>138767462
because ((((they)))) want people to fill up on estrogen from soy, therefor turning them into trannies and leftist faggots
>>
Cheap to grow, grows quickly, source of protein, too many fucking human mouths to feed.

Also feminises men if eaten for a long time.
>>
>>138767565
It's hard to ignore the rise in fags and trannys after (((they))) started pumping soy into everything back in the 80's. Coincidence, I think not. Fuck Monsanto!

Same with fucking Corn Syrup. Started putting that shit in all our food back in the 80's too. Now fat fucks are everywhere.
>>
FYI
World health organisation did studies in to Soy and found no evidence for any of the negative things reported. No change in hormones, no ill health, no breast tissue, no breathing problems.
>>
>>138767462
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>138768130
Well I'm convinced
>>
>>138768130
>Trusting a survey conducted by the same globalist poisoning us
What about the countless surveys proving the exact opposite?
>>
>>138768130
Didn't the WHO get a charitable donation from Monsanto? I believe they did.
>>
>>138767565
I grew up in the country, on a farm, and I've never had anything with soy in it unless it's hidden from the ingredients list.
That being said, I'm still a tranny, not a leftist, and was advised by my doctor to have a diet lower in phytoestrogens as they take the place of the actual estrogen I'm taking and reduces the effects of it.

I think it makes more faggots but not more trannies, my anecdotal evidence stands up to yours rn m8.

>>138768057
I'm with you on corn syrup, that shit makes men docile and soft as fuck. I'm glad that even the faggots I know shun the fatties into getting /fit/
>>
File: thicccc for mitt.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
thicccc for mitt.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>138767462

I need to breed with her.
>>
>>138767462
I used to work in agriculture. In addition to being cheap to grow, soy is very versatile. It can be a food by itself or a food additive. Processed foods turn men into needle dicked lefties. Cook for yourself. Limit your bread intake. Lift weights.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1889113
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.