[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Research shows that high IQ + conscientiousness = success.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1503336583933.png (235KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1503336583933.png
235KB, 2000x1333px
Research shows that high IQ + conscientiousness = success.

How do you improve conscientiousness? I have a high IQ but am lazy and sloppy. How do I fix this.
>>
>>138765004
have something you care about that you're actually working towards.

Like being able to go to WN rallies without looking like a slob.

Or converting feminists with your dick.
>>
Treat yourself like you operate with one person in the highest regard. Stop trying to please people for your gains, and only respect people who show as much respect to you as you should apply to yourself.

tl;dr
>You're the best, stop treating your body and habits like you're not
>Fuck anyone who says otherwise
>Receive white pussy
>14/88
>>
>>138765208
I think this is my problem. I don't know what I really care about anymore. I don't care about LARPing and have given up on impacting bourgeois politics. I think I just want to make money and live a fun life, but it's hard to get there if that is the end goal as one needs a higher goal. I also don't want children.
>>
>>138765613
>I also don't want children.
You're selfish and a genetic failure then.
>>
>>138765004
Fuck off, Nazi
>>
File: ubermensch.jpg (92KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.jpg
92KB, 385x500px
>>138765004
>How do I fix this.

Motivation, Discipline, Ideology, Hate, Ambition

Use these 5 and mold them to become the Übermensch. You have to find your "why"... why do you get up in the morning? What reason drives your existence?

Making money and having a "fun" life is ok, but you'll probably realize by the time you reach 30 that it will be short lived and mean nothing if you are not able to share the joys of your life with your own family.
>>
File: 1476993252689.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1476993252689.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>138765004
>I have high IQ
>>
>>138766016
lol I'm not political, I posted that flag for attention
>>
>>138765613
same boat for awhile now, still struggle
>>
>>138768377
Go on the street carrying a nazi-flag and say: "I can wear whatever i want that doesn't make me a nazi" just like women running in the streets naked and saying theyre no sex objects. Id give you a dollar for that
>>
>>138765004
Do useful shit you hate
Get up in the morning and run, even if you're so mad and tired you're practically falling forward
>>
>>138765613
I felt the same way as you. Then I realized how empty and miserable life would be without children and a wife. Now I am finishing my education and I got a part time job.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.