[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> China developing ultrasensitive new submarine dectors t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sub.jpg (205KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
205KB, 1200x800px
> China developing ultrasensitive new submarine dectors to exclude US from South China Sea

Lel, the USA is arguing about trannies and why women can't code, meanwhile China's going to eat your fucking lunch.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2144721-chinas-quantum-submarine-detector-could-seal-south-china-sea/

> On 21 June, the Chinese Academy of Sciences hailed a breakthrough – a major upgrade to a kind of quantum device that measures magnetic fields. The announcement vanished after a journalist pointed out the invention’s potential military implications: it could help China lock down the South China Sea.

> “I was surprised by the removal,” says Stephen Chen of the South China Morning Post, who raised the issue. “I have been covering Chinese science for many years, and it is rare.”

> Magnetometers have been used to detect submarines since the second world war. They are able to do this because they can measure an anomaly in Earth’s magnetic field – like one caused by a massive hunk of metal.

> But today’s devices can only detect a submarine at fairly short range, so tend to be used to home in on the location once the sub has already been spotted on sonar.

> You could widen their range if you had a magnetometer based on a superconducting quantum interference device, or SQUID. Superconducting magnetometers are exquisitely sensitive, but their promise has been limited to the lab. Out in the real world, they are quickly overwhelmed by background noise as minuscule as changes in Earth’s magnetic field caused by distant solar storms.

> Given that level of sensitivity, you can forget about mounting such a sensor on an airplane, for example. The US Navy gave up work on superconducting magnetometers to pursue less sensitive but more mature technologies.
>>
>>138764715
Lelelelelelelelelelelelelelel faggot.
>>
>>138764957
You need to say that in chinese now, its the law.
Say it with me, 哈哈!
>>
>>138764957
Here we see a perfect demonstration of the average 16-year old edgy kid on the internet
>>
>>138764715
Chinks can't do shit about the US.
>>
Shame they made it out of pig iron, eh?
>>
File: 56d.gif (110KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
56d.gif
110KB, 200x200px
s o o n
>>
>>138764715
>being worried about the chinese navy
Even the chinese realize that their navy cannot do shit to ours, hence their extreme push for missile technologies.
>>
>>138764715
I'm not going to waste my time speculating on submarine technology that I barely know anything about.
>>
>>138764715
yeah we need to discuss all secret weapons on the internet or armies will become useless
>>
>>138765903
>Chinks can't do shit about the US.
They can buy you and wall out out from your own homelands.
>>
>>138766264

thats a protip fat faggot op should take.
>>
>>138766303
>yeah we need to discuss all secret weapons on the internet

You might as well tell us anyway because the chinese already know everything because of their spies
>>
>>138764715
>another meme chinese "quantum" device that is going to render everything obsolete
>>
>>138765903
>>138766762
>>138764957
lol look at these scary people.
>>
Surely this will be the day they stop being a paper tiger
>>
lol meanwhile u.s.a is hammering their statues because it offended some faggots and niggers.
>>
i welcome our chinese overlords

not really

I hope the world falls again in a perpetual status cuo, I dont know if you remember but life was pretty good before gadafi

tired of bullshit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.