[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: You can't be Christian and believe in evolietion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (43KB, 768x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 768x523px
Reminder: You can't be Christian and believe in evolietion or old earth.
>>
>>138764549
Daily reminder that believing in young earth creation is literally mental retardation.
t. catholic that believes in evolution
>>
>>138764716
>t. heretic that will burn in hell
>>
>>138764716
Catholicism has been owned by satanic jewish pedophiles since 1962 so your word means nothing here.
>>
File: viola.jpg (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
viola.jpg
208KB, 500x500px
>>138764549
Reminder that evolution is a secular scan to promote degeneracy and oppose Christianity.
>>
>>138764926
300AD*
>>
>>138764549
2/10 bait

>world (wûrld) n.
>1.a. The earth, especially together with the life it supports: a chemical found all over the world; an ecological disaster that could threaten the entire world.
>b. The universe: how the ancients conceived the world.
>2.a. Humankind considered as social beings; human society: turned her back on the world.
>b. People as a whole; the public
>>
If you read Gen 1, without the reading the "days"... it then mirrors the Big Bang and Evolution perfectly
>>
>>138764716
T. Neckbeard
>>
>>138764549
LOTS of anti-christian shilling today. The jews are busy.
>>
>>138764549
50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
>>
>>138766006
Says the dumbass that worships a jew.
>>
>>138767062
>that worships a jew.
He's what we would call a Levantine, today. Khazars appropriated the jew label.
>>
>>138767325
Keep moving that goalpost, christcuck. Assuming that you are of European descent, how is it that you worship a desert deity? What exactly do you have in common with middle eastern religion? Now, perform your mental gymnastics, I'd love to know.
>>
>>138767782
>What exactly do you have in common with middle eastern religion?
White people lived in that area during the rise of Christianity, before they got raped into sandniggerhood.
GET FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED SHILL!
>>
>>138768673
When challenged, call them a shill.
Religion is a tool to control stupid people with fear. Cuckstians, jews and muslims all fighting over the same desert deity is fun to watch. Very European.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.