[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Trump. All I've seen so far is that he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501586159414.jpg (78KB, 614x942px) Image search: [Google]
1501586159414.jpg
78KB, 614x942px
Redpill me on Trump. All I've seen so far is that he's incredibly incompetent, and I have no idea if this is the truth, or just cherry picking.

He obviously has a huge fucking mouth, but has he done anything of worth so far?

I'm legit curious.
>>
People realized that the current democrats are nigger dick sucking whores which resulted into trump becoming a president.
>>
>>138755674
We believe that the alternative, long-term, would ave been a thousand time worse for us. Some of us love Trump. Some of us saw him as a much needed monkey wrench to be thrown into the globalist machine so that we could all catch a breather.
>>
Well, I know Hillary was a fucking meme vote in her own right, but there are people who would clearly give their left nut to Trump for $5
>>
>>138755674
Trump is a master influencer, something that can not be detected by the self absorbed. Also he is the perfect font for those that have yet to discover their whole psyche to project the darker parts of it onto. The fact that you're willing to ask questions shows you are waking up but if you want a clue as to why you can't see these influnce abilities look at the amount of times you have refered to yourself in such a short OP. Once you look outward not inward you will start to see the world differently.
>>
>>138755674
Most of the benefits are simply having a pro-jobs anti-illegal immigration president in power; illegal immigration is way down and the market is at record highs simply because he is there and he is perceived as being job friendly. He didn't even have to do anything other than that.

But that said, the wall is getting funded and built if that was your thing, illegal criminals are getting deported if that was your thing, Obama era regulations are getting removed like crazy if you like deregulation(part of the reason the economy and job market are so good), and the people he put in charge of various agencies generally are against the agencies themselves (like betsy devos for example), which is good if you are the small-government libertarian/conservative type; it's the next best thing to shutting them down entirely. He also ended the CIA program to fund 'moderate' rebels in Syria which is obviously a huge plus.

Some downsides? He isn't cutting our losses in Afghanistan like a lot of people hoped he would, and we are still more involved in the middle east than people might have hoped, although this time at the very least we are actually fighting the terrorists rather than arming and training them.

I'm not sure why anyone would think he is incompetent considering everything he has done, but then I don't pay much attention to what the MSM says about him. I supposed the various changes in his administration do not look good if you like stability, but Trump very much is the kind of guy who will fire people who do not give results, and most people who wanted him in expected a bit of chaos, seeing as he is fighting both the republican and democratic establishments (as if they are not one and the same).
>>
>>138755674
>>
>>138757249
All the Jewish owned institutions were against him and the majority of Jews voted against him, that could have been a bluff by them, another altenative is Trump is playing it clever, being outwardly anti-Jew is suicide and as the old fable goes, keep your friends close... the third option is, he is just part of the show and the whole things a con, the lot of it, both sides, all media etc. which ever way you look at Trump was the better choice over Hillary.
>>
>>138757244
Oh, I guess if you thought he was somehow going to fix the healthcare system than you might see him as incompetent. But obviously, even if you thought it was possible, the blame lies with congress, and I'm not sure if anyone actually thought it was possible to fix it anyway.

The status quo is actually the best option for the GOP, since now all the blame will lie with democrats as obamacare continues to fail. The only fix for the healthcare system would be a reversion to a free market, but then all the people will lose their gibs-me-dats, so it will never happen. Might as well just leave it as it is and continue to blame democrats I guess.
>>
>>138757812
Oh, when I said incompetent, literally all I've seen of him is golfing trips, and stupid shit on twitter. and this is just shit I see all over 4chan. Admittedly, I do not frequent /pol/ but perhaps I should change that.
>>
>>138758482
>I, I've, I, I, I
see>>138757213
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.