[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that there is ZERO proof that god exists and religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder that there is ZERO proof that god exists and religion is a made up fairytale.
>>
>>138748287
literally all proof exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMU1soRrtJk&list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
copy/paste for full playlist

condensed updated version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
>>
>>138748287
>religion is a made-up fairytale

correct

>fairytales are useless to us today
wrong bitch
>>
>>138748287
Religion was made for the insane and scared. It's fucking crazy it's gone on this long.
>>
God exists and there is proof everywhere.
But you got to be able to read between the line and not have severe aspergers to not take things literally.
>>
File: 43206902.jpg (62KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
43206902.jpg
62KB, 829x589px
>>138748287
did the priest play with your booty hole potato nigger?
>>
Religion is the finger which points at the moon, not the moon itself
>>
>>138748473
>>138748645
t. doesn't understand what "proof" means.

>>138748532
>fairytales are useless to us today
I never said that. If religion gives you a reason to live or whatever then fine, do what you want. I'm not saying it's useless, I'm just saying it's entirely made up and untrue. Also religions have been responsible for a lot of violence throughout human history.
>>
>>138749008
I'm ok with religion just as long people know it's not true and to stop teaching it to kids who can't even read a full novel yet.
>>
>>138749008
I'm not talking about pretending they're real and coincidentally having a nice life, of course it's un "true" in that it never happened but it's relevant to human psychology. These books are full of stories that have been replicated in various forms throughout human history, and there is a reason behind that. There is a reason fairytales follow certain tropes, like dragon slaying and princess saving, and you fail to understand the humanity at the base of these stories at your peril.
>>
>>138748287
Religious people are fucking retarded
All "proof" is sophistry made by old religious people who dont want to stop believing they'll go to heaven after a miserable life full of laws
>>
>>138748587
Have you ever considered that humans are, at least largely and in most historical contexts, insane and scared? Because life is suffering and why would you stay sane?
>>
>>138748287
>there is ZERO proof that god exists

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>138749008

>Also religions have been responsible for a lot of violence throughout human history.

Yes, anon. Be a pacifist cuck.
Open your anal borders to goatfuckers.

Faggot.
>>
File: dna_replication_3MB.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
dna_replication_3MB.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>138748287
>>138748532
>>138748587
Seeing this, I can't believe it is anything but intelligent design.
>>
File: 3.jpg (93KB, 840x672px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
93KB, 840x672px
>>138748287
>>
>>138748287
>not utilizing the power of prayer
>not have a relationship with your Creator
that's sad, buddy. we should pray for this guy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.