[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand /pol/, I get the LGBT community is cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_blue.svg.png (2KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_blue.svg.png
2KB, 600x400px
I don't understand /pol/, I get the LGBT community is cancer and filled with SJW's and literal communists, but really.

Don't get me wrong, Homosexuality shouldnt be premoted, but can it at least be accepted? Can we at least have the right to love people we love?
>>
>>138747016
Yes if you shut the fuck up about and stop prancing around in my face, and holding parades where naked men expose themselves to children
>>
>>138747145
fpbp
>>
>>138747145
>Yes if you shut the fuck up about and stop prancing around in my face, and holding parades where naked men expose themselves to children

this is what I meant.
>>
>>138747145
Good luck. Homosexuality is a symptom not the cause. There is something more fundamental to all the behavior, including the sexuality.

The problem is that homosexuality was normalized, which means whatever is causing homosexuality has been given cover to keep poisoning society.
>>
stop being homophobic you assholes, they're people with feelings. how would you like it if one of your family members was gay and they got bullied by /pol/
>>
>>138747016
do what you want faggot. keep it to yourself and away from children. obviously that is too much to ask.
>>
>>138747016
>Can we at least have the right to love people we love?

So you're for incest and pedophilia then?
There is a strict reason why the nuclear family is solely intended for a man and a woman.
>>
why would you have the right to love who you want to love? when the fuck did that become a thing? Since the dawn of history most marriages were prearranged. Even before recorded history, the bottom 90% of any population of any animal has always wanted to mate with the top 10%, but even to this day they aren't allowed to. You can't love a child romantically. You can't love a goat romantically. You can't love a sibling romantically. There are so many restrictions on love other than forbidden faggotry.

Saying gay marriage is wrong doesn't make you any more anti-love than saying fucking a dead child's corpse is wrong.
>>
>>138748160
>He thinks all faggots are pedos

A huge quantity of them are, that's true, but I fucking hate those degenerates.
>>
It's degenerate that's why.
>>
>>138748325
when did I say I supported Gay Marriage?
>>
>>138747016

Gas them no matter what
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.