[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, /pol/. Oldfag here, I've been here all summer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

Greetings, /pol/. Oldfag here, I've been here all summer.

Can anyone explain to me wtf happened to this board? I remember the good old days when /pol/ was a think tank and a safe haven for intellectuals and free thinkers like myself. We, the intellectuals, would gather here in order to discuss politics, philosophy, religion, ontology, et cetera, and engage in civil debates over whatever controversial topic we might end up discussing.

Of course, there were the occasional stormgays and Jews trolling Jews, but we, the intellectuals, saged them into the abyss and unanimously anathematized their fallacies and the rigid ignorant views they were trying to disseminate.

I see a lot has changed since then. /pol/ apparently became a regressive cesspool of hatred and ignorance. The board has been overrun by a myriad of cretins: unironic racists, schizophrenic conspiracy theorists, neopagan idiots who worship frogs, actual nazis, neo-marxists, communists and ANTIFA hoodlums, homosexual degenerates and postmodernist transsexuals.

So...what is going on?? What happened to you, /pol/?
>>
go to /lit/
read some political literature and discuss that.

This board is a dangerous cross between discussion and entertainment.
>>
>>138744435
It was targeted by Jonathan Greenblatt and the ADL. There is video on JewTube. Basically he asks JIDF, sayanim, and KEKS to go after 4chan. Probably some military people too. I think they also get paid.
>>
>>138747353
I forgot 4chan will not let you type c u c k s.
>>
>>138746808
/lit/ is for the gays
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (36KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
36KB, 640x336px
OP, I myself am not an Oldfag, but what you described is what drew me to this board in the first place. I long to see the /Pol/ of old and I've thought about starting (It's a work in progress) a logic general, /log/. It would be, as you mentioned before, a think tank where only logic and appropriate arguments. would be used, no shitposting. Feeding trolls would be forbidden and all discussion (if it holds merit) would be acknowledged.

Am I onto something or am I just hoping for something that will never be achieved?
>>
>>138744435
>Oldfag here, I've been here all summer.
Well played. Jimmies 100% rustled
>>
File: 057448afcae439fdc3b8e473778.png (58KB, 316x200px) Image search: [Google]
057448afcae439fdc3b8e473778.png
58KB, 316x200px
>>138744435
>Greetings, /pol/. Oldfag here, I've been here all summer. Can anyone explain to me wtf happened to this board?
I've been here since 2004 and i never asked /b/ or /pol/ what happenend or what made it """worse"""
it's just a natural flow that things move along and change

You reside in your fantasy world yet the boards moves on

In essence /pol/ is the same

people who claim it changed are wrong, it never did, you just want it to perhaps?
>>
That was never true. The difference between old pol and neo pol is that neo pol got their meme candidate elected.
>>
>>138744435
Sugi pula tigane.
>>
>>138744435
>So...what is going on?? What happened to you, /pol/?
I guess you missed the exodus
>mfw /pol/ was a containment board, then it split due to censorious moderation, now it exists in several places with overlapping groups of anons
>>
File: pigeon.jpg (40KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.jpg
40KB, 213x320px
>>138744435

HO!
Let me hold you in position anon!
I will hold ya down bruz I will hold ya down and impregnate you! 3 short weeks later you will LAY AN EGG. By this time i will have constructed a NEST for you and you will incubate the EGG until it HATCHES!
The HATCHLING will be named SET and will bring about a new age for human kind!
SET will eliminate the jew, Deport all BLAX to africa and turn the whole continent into a containment zone, COMPLETELY erase the ideology of islam from the face of the earth. and unite the western world in a way that preserves each nations sovereignty while strengthening their relationships and causing them to dominate the planet to a level never seen before in history
ALL HAIL LORD SET!
>>
File: NEOVAG.jpg (325KB, 1425x962px) Image search: [Google]
NEOVAG.jpg
325KB, 1425x962px
>>138748692
>NEO-POL
>NEO
>VAGINA
>NEO-VAGIN
>>
>>138748561
pretty much this, i've been here since 2005, it gets old and repetitive sometimes so i leave for awhile then come back when there's fresh happenings and fresh memes

although admittedly /b/ isn't and never will be the same, i assumed everyone migrated here
>>
File: JEWSINNEED.jpg (268KB, 1698x750px) Image search: [Google]
JEWSINNEED.jpg
268KB, 1698x750px
Hijacking because no cunt replied to y epic thread.

Is there anyone on the internet who is more of a scumbag than the kike (((ezra levant)))

>Fires his employees for expressing their own opinions
>Steals money from donations
>covers up news that doesnt fit with their agenda
>Attempts to ruin peoples lives and laughs about it

So this scumbag was recently exposed for the dirty jew rat that he is.
Half of his employees quit and his website got DDOS-ed

Not 3 fucking days have past and guess what.. THIS FUCKING KIKE IS ASKING FOR MORE MONEY!!
How much more of a shameless scumbag can you be honestly.
Kike whores who claim to be right wing storming stages then shillng for fucking shekels. Using the money so the cunt can get her jew nose hacked down to something resembling a normal human nose.
The list could go on forever.
I cant wait for this jew rat to fucking crash and burn. He deserves all the hate he can get and i am loving watching this shit unfold.

>video explaining the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lba3vAjHGcU [Embed]

>Kike cunt in damage control e-begging for more shekels:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=_rFKLKdFULA

PATHETIC
A
T
E
T
I
C
>>
>>138744435
>2 posts by this faggit
>nupol
>racist

Ok redditspacing, debate me then faggit. What is this "racist" shit you are talking about? What is a racist? What is race?
>>
File: carlos-mencia-net-worth1.jpg (53KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
carlos-mencia-net-worth1.jpg
53KB, 550x511px
>>138744435
>I remember the good old days when /pol/ was a think tank
Now it's a STINK tank, amiright?
>>
File: tenor.gif (4MB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
4MB, 480x300px
>>
>>138744435
>what happened

/b/ grew up a little and took over the board. I used to be a /b/tard before I ever came to /pol/. Strangely I'm one of the more logical posters here though... Perhaps too much of Stormfront mixed in too. This place really reminds me of the old /b/ at times because people have a mission here, the difference is it's a more mature mission.
>>
>>138744435

/pol/ took a shit with the rest of 4chan. Normies became more internet savvy and started flocking to 4chan in large waves over the last 12 years. Normally we could "digest" the migrant waves into our ranks, but i think a tipping point was reached where the sheer volume of normies fractured the board culture and caused all kinds of crazy drift.

Also 4chan has become popular enough that the vipers in power are now aware of it, and are constantly on here trying to fuck with shit.

It also doesn't help that Moot became the OG cuck, got in bed with the SJW's during gamergate, and then sold the site to people who are almost certainly using 4chan to farm and sell our data.

tl;dr: 4chan becoming mainstream is an IV drip of poison. We're still on the radical end of the spectrum, but over the deep course of time we are being dragged in the landslide along with every other online community.
>>
>>138744435
I've been here since 2010 or so
The main problem is /b/ got really shitty over the years, so most b-tards came here.
That and of course all the newfags that joined last year during election time
>>
>>138744435
shills sponsored by DNC and globalists happened
>>
>>138744435
for dumb banter and to mock lefties 4chins
for what /pol/ used to be infinite chan
>>
>>138744435
fuck you gypsynigger
>>
File: 4286747.jpg (56KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
4286747.jpg
56KB, 319x400px
>>138744435
>The board has been overrun by a myriad of cretins:
>schizophrenic conspiracy theorists
>So...what is going on?? What happened to you, /pol/?

Clearly a shill responding to the Charlottesville False Flag threads. Tell us how jet fuel melts structural steel again "grandpa".
>>
I don't know guyse. Perhaps you're right and nothing changed? But I don't remember seeing so many trash threads back in the day.
>>
>>138744435
No one lurks for the appropriate 1-2 years anymore, iys full of redditfags and shills
>>
>>138752369
Yeah. I think reddit is the real culprit here.
>>
File: MileyCyrus_pizza-1434384475.jpg (199KB, 980x983px) Image search: [Google]
MileyCyrus_pizza-1434384475.jpg
199KB, 980x983px
>>138744435
>Can anyone explain to me wtf happened to this board?
Pizzagate destroyed this board. Brought way too much attention and now it's just spammed to shit.
You retards bit off way more than you could chew. At least Trump finally realized it.
>>
>>138747353
>Greenblatt
It's like a caricature of a gross Jewish name. BLATT, greenBLATT
>>
File: IMG_5774.png (479KB, 3192x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5774.png
479KB, 3192x384px
>>138744435
>muh old fag
>muh board isn't static derp
problem is you're rusty and old gramps.
>>
>>138744435
>What happened?
Donald Hitler was elected, thanks to /pol/.
We're at the stage where Hitler gives glorious speeches and lowers unemployment.
Next will be a holocaust of Lefties in a new Civil War, maybe by Dec given the accelerated MSM

Then, the NWO will declare WWIII and oust or kill Trump.

/pol/ won't be dangerous again until Trump is impeached or kill. Rn, it's gentle cruising and babbies nursing on the board's shriveled teets
>>
>>138744435
been here all summer what happend ...lol nice try alt left where were you 4 years ago ?

http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.cab
>>
pol

Robert E Lee was a jew freemason and his racist masonic lodges must come down.

So far I've located 2 lodges named after Lee, #431, #313

Lee actually murdered goyim in the south, along with Albert Pike a 33rd degree jew mason born in boston.

the jews have lied about the US civil war. All of the Southern Generals were Northern jew freemason plants.
>>
>>138752742
this confirms im fucking reddit
>>
File: Antifa Tactics.jpg (1MB, 1834x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa Tactics.jpg
1MB, 1834x1366px
>>138744435
>Can anyone explain to me wtf happened to this board?
ALT LEFT DECLARED WAR
>>
>>138750038
a racist is someone who blames their problems on 'white privilege' then uses the state to erode rights and give government gibs to people of a similar hue as them.
>>
I don't understand how the mods here are so garbage, half the posts are "white boys can't compete0
>>
test:

KEK
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.