[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to go to University and want to know how bad the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

File: Leftism is a disease.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Leftism is a disease.png
1MB, 960x960px
I'm about to go to University and want to know how bad the hostility is for being right wing there. There are lots of memes and rhetoric around bring right wing at Uni but is it really true? Or is it only true for the US?

I don't mind what reaction I get but I would like to know some of your experiences whilst at Uni regarding your treatment for your political views.
>>
You mean never sexually abuse your daughter
>>
>>138732132
What Uni you off to?

Durham?
>>
>>138732352
No, Manchester.
>>
>>138732132

>OMG SHE'S WEARING A BEANIE NOW

more importantly, i don't think /pol/ has to worry about kids, since trumpcucks can't maintain erections to fuck women anyway. that's what you get for worshiping at the feet of other men like a bunch of flamers.
>>
>>138732485
noice. basically get involved ASAP in the student Uniion, start shilling for BLM etc at the bar, drink only craft beer or stout and pretend you're a faggot ass liberal, wear lots of gay shit like rainbow wristbands.

this will ensure you get that left wing unwashed pussy, then when you are established within their group you start dropping red pills left right and centre.
>>
>>138732522
>implying because I'm right wing, I must support Trump.

Good one faggot. Amerishits being dumb as usual.
>>
>>138732132
>study classical scholarship
>"oh the glory of ye olden days of europe"
>"oh the glory of traditional high end scholars"
>finish

>need masters degree in teaching in order to teach highschool
>taught by """educational experts""" and whatnot
>a literal SJW cesspool
>everything I say literally revives Hitler
>muh children
>muh respect
>muh tolerance
every
fucking
day

and this was some years ago. it's probably much worse now, from what I hear from my old teachers. like, postmodernism is actually a thing. and it's accepted. fuck, not even Chomsky swallowed such a blue pill.
>>
>>138732730
Funny this is as well, the accommodation I'm staying in I'm the only dude. And they're all bound to be left leaning liberals.
>>
>>138732522
goto bed Wyatt
>>
This first girl is actually better looking now.
>>
>>138732132
University is as Tzeentch. It´s knowledge may enlight you or broke you if you´re weak. I´ts up to you.
If you´re gonna believe whatever the world throws at you you´ll be lost, regardless of if you´re at Yale or at /Pol/. You were a retard before. It just pulled the trigger.
>>
>>138732132
Pakistanis are quite right wing
>>
>>138732852
Where did you go to Uni?
>>
>>138732892
You lucky motherfucker, dont get friend zoned.

Find the ugly one in the group and hit on her, that will drive the other bat shit crazy and they willlitlerlly be jumping on your cock.

if you go for the fit one first they will be like, 'oh typical man'
>>
>>138732132

Is that Miley Cyrus?
>>
If you MUST go to uni make sure it isn't filled with SJW shite and get in and out ASAP focusing solely on your degree.

There's really no point in exclaiming your political views, as the consequences are not worth the time/energy.

Oh, and avoid women with weight issues, dyed hair and potential psychopaths like the plague.
>>
>>138733129
Aye, good advice.

3 years is nothing, it will whizz by, make sure you get your degree and no shiity 2/1 either, only a first will do.

WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU ANON

What are you taking btw?

Manchester, thats engineering ?
>>
>>138732132
I went to a university in Canada to study commerce. Most of my teachers were very conservative, but they mentioned how the other schools were mostly liberal.
>>
>>138733129
>Oh, and avoid women with weight issues, dyed hair and potential psychopaths like the plague.

he may as well become get then
>>
>>138732132
just find a heavily right wing state, or a good christian university.
>>
>>138733264
No. not engineering. Politics and Modern History.

I was meaning to go to Warwick Uni but kinda messed up one of my A levels lmao.
>>
>>138733496
are you trying to be unemployable, or intend to go straight to law school?
>>
>>138733496
You might as well have spent 3 years jerking off instead.
>>
>>138732132
> being right wing
You should be more concerned about things you can't hide like the color of your skin and sex.
>>
>>138732132
ignore
>>138732730

what you really need to do is just be quiet and focus on your studies.
no friends for 4 years makes you their boss.

while every kid has a degree now, not every kid has stellar grades.

>extracurricular
rowing team.

your job prospects will fly through the roof if you can learn to just hold your tongue, do your schoolwork, and get a part time job.
>>
>>138733496
Unless you want to become a UKIP MP then those subjects are pointless.
>>
>>138732132
When you go to college just remember to hide your power level the teachers will flunk you if they find out you're a right winger. No matter what you study, you WILL have to take some sjw classes. My sister is going for an accounting degree in a university at New Jersey and she was telling me how she is forced to take a class called "race gender and social justice" and that the teacher was a total cunt. Luckily my sister is semi-redpilled and know all that sjw shit is bullshit. Lastly if you have social media don't be posting right wing shit on their. Your classmates will report you and try to get you expelled.
>>
>>138733641
I dunno what its like in the US. But any degree thats History, Philosophy, Politics, Literature etc, they are all worth the same because they all require the same skills.
>>
Do not engage in politics of any kind. Keep your head down, do your work, pass and GTFO as quickly as you can.

You're going to university for something important that you can't get else where (a skill set). Get it, get out. Think of it like shopping, get your stuff, go home, don't start rambling about politics
>>
>>138732730
>how to get HIV
>>
>>138733081
>>138732892
Don't listen to this guy. Save yourself for your future wife.
>>
>>138733797
I'm going to do a language with it, it's all good. Plus I'm just going to join the civil service, nothing fancy.
>>
>>138733496
This is your path now.

Good luck, genuinely. and enjoy it, Manchester is a cool city, I was born in Salford (Hope hospital) lived in Ordsall, you probably never want to go there unless you are scoring drugs or looking for a hitman.

And thats another thing, I dont want to sound like your Dad, but stay away from 'legal highs' if you're gonna do drugs know what you're taking or preferably dont take them, they rot your brain trust me.
>>
>>138733840
>No matter what you study, you WILL have to take some sjw classes.

Not sure how it is now, but in 2012 at least you could avoid SJW shit by selecting the right courses for distribution requirements. Eg Greek philosophy, East Asian history before modern period, microeconomics is what I took for my breadth requirements and there was surprisingly little to no SJW bullshit. I guess it depends on the specific professor a lot, as well. However, I remember sitting in on some Colonial History (Americas 1500-1800) lectures just for fun and it was fucking jam packed with white guilt and slavery bullshit. More assigned readings came from shit written by slaves and other oppressed faggots than by explorers. idk literally everything could be totally fucked now I guess
>>
I studied in the most left wing university in my country, a lot of radicals, and well, you will just not make any friend.

It was just fucking boring, but it's just an university.
>>
>>138734381
How was Yale?
>>
File: jk1162105.gif (401KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jk1162105.gif
401KB, 512x512px
>>138732132
KRAUT AUG TURNED OUT ABSOLUTELY FINE. THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH HER!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138734106
So your plan is to study something useless to join the government?

Are you white? Don't bother if you are, they don't want white people any more.

Fuck man, it's like you're trying to fuck your life up
>>
>>138732132
I'm about to go into my second year, it wasn't bad at all last year to be honest. There were a couple of other right-wingers in my flat so we spent most of the year baiting the girls on abortion and feminism. The vast majority of the people I've met are happy to argue and disagree about stuff. Maybe my experience was atypical but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
>>138734235
I ain't about shitty drugs. Drinking I'm all for but anything else I have no interest in.
>>
>>138732522
Only the purest 2d anime waifus
>>
>>138734512
What degrees does /pol/ consider "worthy".?Anything analytical based is all worth the same. Anything mathematical is all worth the same/
>>
>>138734512
>>138734512
>Are you white? Don't bother if you are

Spotted the bitter Londoner?
>>
>>138733845

Yeah, they're all equally useless.
>>
File: herpes.png (1MB, 851x687px) Image search: [Google]
herpes.png
1MB, 851x687px
>>
>>138732132
careful, they're going to try to tell you that "thinking critically" doesn't mean googling around until you find something that fits your worldview, get you to learn how to parse statistics, and introduce you to many of the types of people you're terrified of, but who will turn out to largely be perfectly normal humans like you.

In a year or two, some of your friends will try to be all cooler than thou and try to be the last man standing, claiming that you and everyone else got brainwashed, but you'll probably see by then how sad it is when someone avoids as much change as possible out of fear of being proven wrong.
>>
>>138734795
Anything that isn't training is useless. You're basically taking a brain washing course.

>>138734861
I'd rather you called me a nigger than a Londoner. Been there once and never will again. But hey have fun fucking up your life.
>>
>>138734928

That being said I have a friend doing Politics and he said that there are more people on the left than the right but they're respectable about it and not dicks.

Wouldn't surprise me if that changes soon though. Also probably depends on the uni (This was at Sussex)
>>
>>138732132
also, she looks like a babe, if you find any girls like her at uni, totally get on that.
>>
>>138734795
Whatever you think you'd be good at and would enjoy.

Aye, you need to be able to find work after, thats the point right?

At least OP has a path lined up, more than some people do when they goto Uni and take a silly humanities degree which guarantees them a job working as an Assistant shift manager for Aldi...
>>
>>138734861
I literally applied for a job in the summer and got one just fine. My friend even got to become a fucking pilot with no females. The whole anti-white and anti-male stuff is blow way out of proportion.
>>
>>138732132
>Freshman - slut tier looks
>Sophomore - qt looks
>Junior - Dyke looks
>Senior - antifa
Why couldn't she have stopped changing while she was a sophomore
>>
>>138732132
One really has to listen to the hogwosh "she" is babbling in her final form
>>
File: mein.png (1MB, 856x830px) Image search: [Google]
mein.png
1MB, 856x830px
>>138734958
>I'd rather you called me a nigger than a Londoner.
>>
File: m224635.gif (354KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
m224635.gif
354KB, 494x494px
>>138735142
KRAUT AUG CAN SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO SAY!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138734958
I disagree. Training in a specific skill mostly gets you just the ability to do that one thing. You don't want to be an American coal miner hoping that Trump is going to bring back the golden days of Coal for one last hurrah.

Discover your weaknesses, push your limits. Learn what you're good at, learn what you're not so good at. Find people who disagree with you. Uni is where you can try new things and screw up and try again. Get good at being adaptable and willing to change, you're going to be doing that for your whole life.
>>
File: 180516.jpg (169KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
180516.jpg
169KB, 900x600px
>>138732132
No faggotry in our Unis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJfH2Hrb2o
>>
>>138735403

Are yo an adviser at uni m8?
>>
>>138732132
All youre showing is that these girls put on hats
>>
>>138732485
russell group, decent.
most minorities from london (where i live) generally tend to go to one of those super "diverse" unis, like london met to do some bs degree. thats where most of the sjw bullshit comes from.
though nowadays its mostly indians getting their kids to go to russell group unis. they're centre right at most, from what i've seen.
>>
>start new class recently just to get my BA out of the way
>bunch of young white kids, me and two other mixed white/hispanics, two black guys
>I sit next to the black guys
>they're discussing The Last Dragon and laughing
>join in by saying out loud, "Who's the baddest?!"
>they smile and start hyping, "Sho nuff!"
>bond over blaxsploitation and B movies
>someone mentions Trump and the alt-right
>Bruceleeroy and Sho Nuff (their new names) pipe up
>"look here lil boi, let me tell you why conservatism is needed"
>they start dishing out statistics like a /pol/ post
>me and the black guy not speaking are just hyping in between "sho nuff"
>he convinces over half a class of liberal white kids that not only is conservatism needed, but Affirmative Action was bullshit and has actually harmed the black man
>>
The same thing happened to the sister of an ex classmate. She became the ultimate feminist whore: posting that 50 shades of grey is sexist, weird nude pictures, shaved her hair, nose piercings. And this is in Holland, where this level of feminism is really rare.

So what made her this way? Well, it started in High School. Our HS offered top tier education but at the same time it was meant for students who were good at sports even professionals - we would have 2 hours of sports every day. The HS she went to didn't offer the same thing with regards to sports. Surprise, surprise; the school that did not focus on sports only created liberals, little leftist fucks and feminists and we would laugh at them whenever we saw them on Facebook or in the newspapers.

It really is true, that people who are just used to losing, who have never won anything. Who have never broke a sweat and who have never worked as a team tend to be liberals and feminists.

The worst part? Whereas most of my classmates went on to study Finance, Mathematics, Economics etc., the students that graduated from this liberal HS went on to study Art, Psychology, Law, Politics. These cunts will have the most influence in the upcoming decades. They will be infiltrating positions of power.
>>
File: 2232323.jpg (44KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
2232323.jpg
44KB, 900x738px
>>138735105
>My friend even got to become a fucking pilot with no females

He will get the females now, nothing looks cooler than sitting down at a bar and throwing your wings down with your porsche keys

>wew hard day at 36'000ft, fancy a fuck?
>>
>>138735466
Is this some kind of propaganda?
Poland cannot into space, mkay?
>>
>>138734528
Where, what are you taking?
>>
>>138732132
send your daughter to the mosque innit
>>
>>138733845
good luck with that. a friend of mine got a history degree, and worked in retail for many years before getting a job with the State. and he still does some retail on the side now.
>>
File: fLUOQSM.jpg (41KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
fLUOQSM.jpg
41KB, 480x466px
>>138735749
pic
>>
>>138735403
>Studying a political course in university is a skill set

No, it isn't. Go do women's studies, it's the same thing

>Uni is where you can try new things and screw up
HAHAHAHAHA. You're going to get kicked out on false rape charges with no refund. Enjoy being so fucking stupid you ruin your life as a teenager and never recover.
>>
>>138735546
Uni's a where Soros and his sort operate, in the Uni bars, spreading their lies. And, lets be honest, Kremlin agitators.
>>
File: 1501528618422.jpg (54KB, 750x797px) Image search: [Google]
1501528618422.jpg
54KB, 750x797px
>>138732132
>dat 1k cock stare in the bottom right panel
I sent my daughter to college and she has this exact same stare and short hair cut. I haven't spoken to her in years but it's mainly because she is a cunt now who complains about everything.
>>
>>138735713
economics at York
>>
>>138734946
If my roastmom have herpes on her mouth and I'm 27 now with no outbrakes, is it safe to say I don't have it?
(((Medical sites))) just say like 60% of all people have it so it's all cool and they probably count africa.
>>
>>138735923
Rape her. If she believes in rape culture she'll think it's normal and let you do it
>>
>>138735786

Uhh.. There is a difference between a 'righteous wife' and a 'slave'. Muslims are too fucking retarded to know this.
>>
Anyone taking politics in the UK should watch out for slightly European sounding 9/10 QT hitting on them, especially at Oxbridge. Its the Russians.
>>
>>138732267
Very good Blame Shift.
>every whore Feminist is the product of an abusive Man.
Good job!
You've sucked your Professor's cock well.
Democracy Manifest.
>>
File: 1501036167837.jpg (66KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501036167837.jpg
66KB, 720x576px
>>138736170
and apparently Americans are too dumb to spot an obvious shitpost.
>>
>>138735763
But what's his actual personality like? Having just a degree doesn't get you the job, being able to actually talk and survive in the work environment is vital.
>>
>>138735956
Sweet, got a job lined up in the city, where should be put out money right now lol?

>>138736196
Or Maybe Ive been O/D on James Bond films

lol if you are ever thinking going into that side of the govt, never say shit to anyone, don't even reply to this post.
>>
>>138735923
>he sent his daughter to college
>he actually took out a load for tens of thousands of dollars
>all just to get his daughter turned into a drunken slut who gets brainwashed by Marxist kikes while "earning" a "degree" that ultimately won't help her get any job at all
gj dumbass
>>
>>138736352
>>
>>138736352
The whole European economy is totally fucked as soon as interest rates go up, put it under your mattress
>>
>>138736325
Well its no surprise if Daddy gave you the wrong love, you're probably going to grow up with serious personality and trust issues, especially towards authority.

I'm not making light of sexual abuse.. OK im making light of it, but so what? Its horrible, my girlfriend was abused, sometimes the best way to deal with these things is laugh.
>>
>>138735485
nah, someone who studied English Lit/Linguistics, now run my own business.

For one thing, going to school concerned about being proven wrong is the whole point. You're supposed to find people who disagree with you, who are smarter than you, who are doing things in a way you didn't think was possible. If you come out of it still believing what you do today, then you get to say you can actually back it up.

If you can't take criticism and defend what you believe, you're just spinning your wheels. Ever had a boss that was wrong, but chose to be in charge instead of admitting fault? you don't want to be there in life, ever.

There's too much emphasis put on uni and what path you take for a couple years. You're going to be learning and changing your whole damn life, uni is a unique time when you can try out many different things with low risk.
>>
>>138732132
that pic

>Blossom
>Bubbles
>Buttercup
>Professor X
>>
File: jdko3.jpg (29KB, 497x285px) Image search: [Google]
jdko3.jpg
29KB, 497x285px
>>138736561
>>138736561
>put it under your mattress
bb-ut which currency?
>>
I went to a Oklahoma State (conservative university in a conservative state) and the majority of people were on the right. There was still liberal teachers who could get a bit hostile there was no hostility from peers.
>>
Man I tell you, University in the 90's was straight forward, there were so many pubs, each pub had their own particular crowd, there were right wing pubs, left wing, socilist, gay, student, posh city boys etc.

now there are facebook groups, its just not the same, there used to be a time with no phones, you went to gigs and experienced it, now people just used their phone and upload it for (you)'s

Pubs were smoky, horrible places really, but you knew everyone, you knew where you stood and how they were from what their family was, you knew their upbringing.
>>
>>138736788
Sterling. It's going to become a safe haven when the euro falls apart, which it will, because the politics of having a common currency without common fiscal policy are all over the place.

Unless somebody can persuade German taxpayers to send 10% of their GDP to southern European countries in perpetuity then Greece, Italy and Spain are going to keep on getting poorer. Eventually the long-term downsides of the euro will outweigh the short-term pain of leaving and the whole thing will unravel. There are already anti-euro parties in these countries so I'd give it 5 or 10 years before the game's up.
>>
>>138732132
It's shit in the US, don't know about England. It's great in Denmark, if you don't go to Ruc.
>>
>>138732132
Utter bullshit. I have graduated from one of the Londonistan universities and havent witnessed any type of SJW whore behaviour (apart from dick sicking my noddle).
>>
>>138735546
>They will be infiltrating positions of power.
>Art, Psychology, Law, Politics

It's almost like sports and physical strength aren't as valuable to society as learning how to learn, communicating with others, and navigating the legal and medical fields...
>>
>>138736325
Tbh most mentally fucked up women were sexually abused as children
>>
>>138732132
Or she will get a hat and cut her hair?
>>
File: tfwyou'reafuckingfaggot.jpg (119KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
tfwyou'reafuckingfaggot.jpg
119KB, 500x678px
>>138732132
Real non-meme reply. I can only speak from my experience in California aka the pillars of liberalism. Yes, left-wing browncoats DO exist and you can't hope to fend them off in large groups, but that said they aren't nearly as bad as they are portrayed in /pol/, or at least in my experience and maybe it helps to be very confident and level headed and it doesn't hurt that i can btfo any labeling bullshit since i'm mexican and from the hood.

On an individual level (groups of 1-3) liberals can be reasoned with. But patients is needed as well as empathy and and you have to be able to articulate yourself, i know fags who browse /pol/ or reddit in person and having a debate is basically repeating fact sheets and translating online re-post in casual dialog and i noticed when i ask them to explain how that works and ask why/how that right-wing fags start to stumble, not NEARLY as bad as the left and they're of course more civil but they do stumble on themselves as they usually take facts at face value without reviewing and considering it. So faggots who have trouble socializing with liberal are usually judgmental and come into the conversation hostily which effects the entire "vibe" even if they dont realize it.

As for actually interacts; Liberals are emotional, try to point this out "its good to be emotional, but you still have to be logical, you have to understand that refugees come from a completely different culture, you have to consider there's people here that need our help and that most refugees are male and just the idea of a disbalanced male/female ratio would have an affect on people. And if they try to label you a sexist you shouldn't quote science fact (unless they bring it up), you should combat emotions with empathy from perspective. I care about the people here, i love them and i'm thinking about them, i have their best interest in my "heart" and just as me and you have different moral views, someone from the middle east will have a further gap.
>>
>>138732132
freshman > junior > sophomore >>>>>> senior
>>
>>138735789
Hey, I managed to get out of school without raping anybody, and the same goes for everyone I know. This is one of these things that sounds like it's reality until you actually experience it and realize it's not actually like that.

And yes, that's the point. You could study Women's Studies and do well in life. I know plenty of people who have. We're not living in a world where you can get a degree in one thing in 4 years and do it till you retire, you need to know how to be adaptable.
>>
>>138737129
the UK is dead
>>
>>138736443

Humans have been benefiting from education in social settings pretty much since they stopped being humans. That's all education is. Yes, it can be politically skewed one way or another, but you can't flatly say that all uni/college/higher education is only brainwashing.

It doesn't need to be battled out in internet forums. If you were hiring, if you were looking for someone to spend your life with, do you want someone who has found every opportunity to put their own beliefs up to the test, to create new ideas out of imperfect old rules, to engage people they fear or disagree with? Or do you want someone who is so confident that they are right that they refuse to question what they believe?

What happens when the first person is wrong? What happens when the second person is wrong?
>>
>>138738521
>since they stopped being humans
haha what?

>you can't flatly say that all uni/college/higher education is only brainwashing.
it is though you fucking burger-munching moron

and no one is ever gonna give a shit about your daughter's liberal arts degree you shart-for-brains Amerilard
>>
>>138732132
if you are prepared to defend your beliefs then no bother. Left wing bullshit is completely nonsensical and collapses under the slightest scrutiny. I had a great time schooling inbreeds at uni.
It's good practice - if you are emotionally fragile then you arent going to survive long in the modern world anyway. If you are a herd animal then you'll probably find you have to camouflage a lot to fit in. I prefer being proud of it and mocking everyone else, then the onus is on them rather than me and everyone just accepts that they're not going to be able to brainwash you and just gets on with things.
People only gang up on you when they sense weakness - if they expect to get mugged off and made to look like a dumbass they shrink pretty quickly.
My favourite red pill - whats more important, equality or justice? they always choose equality or go ooh thats a tough one, to which i humiliate them by asking if they can run as fast as usain bolt, and if that should be illegal?
equality is a meaningless perversion of the noble and righteous concept of equality UNDER THE LAW. Even twins are not equal and they have the same genetic code.
>>
You mean never let your daughter watch CNN
>>
>>138732485
At the uni you're good as long as you're not goose-stepping down the corridor. But be very careful in town as there are lots of "Minorities" that'll cut you from ear to ear if you support the wrong football team, let alone a different standpoint on Immigration or Multiculturalism.
Also if you meet a girl called Georgia Steed, she's a whore.
>>
Bottom left.... diamonds...
>>
I was walking through the main pathway of my university yesterday and there was a table set up for our school's Jew club or whatever. One of the yarmukle wearing rat curl having guys walked up and said
>Excuse me do you happen to be Jewish?
I told him "No thank Jew" and walked on. He laughed. Basically OP as long as you're not a sperg nobody gives a shit if you're right wing.
>>
>>138737804

Listen to this man. understand where people are coming from. It's reasonable to expect people to be upset when you're aligned with, or not distancing yourself from groups that have committed genocide, who advocate death and eugenics. Or even if they believe that you are, incorrectly. Just know that there's no victory in the long run siding with this kind of violence.

People who disagree with you aren't going to disappear. Engage others to defend what you believe, and listen to what they have to say. Odds are there are sides of it that you don't see, just like there are sides to what you believe that they don't see.
>>
>>138738792
whoops, meant to say "started being humans" but yes, poorly worded sentence.

OK. So do you think it's possible to be brainwashed without going to uni? Can people choose to only see one side of an issue, or see groups of people as all the same because they only ever seek out info that supports their beliefs?
>>
>>138732132
>pic. related
Those were surely some hard years, O.P.
>>
What's wrong with sending your daughter to college?

Get her an education is Law. Who cares if she becomes a slut? At least she has her career.

Why does /pol/ disagree here?
>>
>>138739053
>muh dik
>>
>>138739053
>Bottom left.... diamonds...
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg
>>
>>138740180
>>138740041
>>
>>138738854
about that red pill, that's not really what people mean when they say equality.

Most people mean that society has more to do with what people are able to accomplish. Everybody's born with different abilities, but you can be pretty certain that a woman born into a society where she's married off at 13 is less likely to become a scientist than one who was put through school and encouraged. It's pretty likely that someone who grew up without a father because he was put away on weed is going to have a harder time than someone who had support and help at home.
>>
File: 1503390116148.gif (275KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1503390116148.gif
275KB, 540x810px
>>138732132
My best advice for you is this. Be the grey man. 99% of your instructors will be communist. They are going to throw out something first few days of class to see who nibbles. Those people will be punished that respond in a way that is not what they want.

I was outspoken in my first college. I challenged teachers. I even made one female instructor cry when I told her that the democrats founded the KKK and were into killing off all black people with Planned Parenthood with Margaret Sanger.

What did that get me? Said female instructor accused me of physical violence. I was arrested in my dorm. Fortunately for me there were cameras that recorded everything and I was cleared. But everyone on campus knew that I was the nazi that attacked an innocent woman. I had to transfer to another University.

That was 10 years ago. Today it is even worse from what I have read. Remember these instructors are NOT trying to teach you. Their job is to be gatekeepers. To prevent people from getting the piece of paper that says they can do something.

So if possible be the grey man. Make them not even notice you at all. That way you will be able to continue with your life and hopefully get good grades. (Pay special attention to female instructors. Many of them will automatically mark you down if you are male. I had one female instructor say "the highest grade a male can get in this class is a C" (I got up and left and was lucky I could add another class).

Good luck. Stay true to your belief but be wise like the (((serpent)))
>>
>>138732852
Education majors are among the lowest in GRE scores (the standardized test that most US grad schools require for admissions). Business, social work, and criminal justice are down there too. Classical languages majors score thr highest on the verbal portion of the test, and physics majors the highest on the math portion. Getting a physicist or classicist into an education grad program is basically asking a genius to submit to being lectured by monkeys.

The SJW stuff in the US crops up among the reject departments like Communications and Media Studies and Education because the professors in those fields generally aren't smart enough to deserve their doctorates and can't get jobs anywhere else. Meanwhile a classicist will know at least four languages (Latin, Greek, German, and French or Italian), can write English better than God, and can get a job anywhere in the private sector because a PhD in Greek and Latin screams competence and intelligence.

Don't waste your degree by going into secondary education. Get a job in business or finance and get promoted for being smarter than your coworkers.
>>
>>138740039
Because being a slut means you'd rather be a slut than start a business
>>
>>138735974
You can have herpes simplex 1 and never have it flare up in your entire life. Though that's pretty unlikely... So you probably don't have it.
>>
>>138741137
>be slut
>run business
>fuck as many men and women as you wan, all races
>have men fetch your coffee, slippers, and massage your feet

remind me again why this isn't good?
>>
File: election2.jpg (91KB, 610x770px) Image search: [Google]
election2.jpg
91KB, 610x770px
>>138732132
Are you normal right wing or autist /pol/ right wing?

If it's the first then it's fine, the most common party supported by UK uni students are the Tories, if it's the second then just pretend to be the first.
>>
File: 129forgoeing.jpg (561KB, 1835x1279px) Image search: [Google]
129forgoeing.jpg
561KB, 1835x1279px
daily reminder that there are 1000s of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
>>138741636
you'll probably get brained by a psycho at some point
>>
File: before and after.png (2MB, 1298x714px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.png
2MB, 1298x714px
should i let my daughter go to college
>>
>>138741880

>stay at home daughters

NEETs?
>>
>>138732132
It wasn't that bad in the US. One time someone was handing out buttons that said "fuck communism". My gf of 3 years left me because I wasn't a liberal though, and people definitely look down on you.
>>
>>138741937
no, thisis the idel life for women

they don't need to be housewives anymore.
>>
>>138742034
>T
Training to be wives and mothers
>>
>>138742261
and what are men doing in return
>>
>>138742034
Fun fact, did you know in America there are actually more female NEETs than males.
>>
>>138742300
Providing for their family
>>
>>138742578
men are ugly, retarded, entitled, smelly, so why would anyone want to be with a man ever
>>
>>138742762
that is where baby comes from
>>
>>138742865
yeah but admit it men fucking suck why do women even end up with men
>>
>>138743195
Men need to be more alpha and stop this nonsense of 'tolerance'
>>
File: 1499973766158.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1499973766158.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>138737804
>but patients is needed
>patients
>>
LOL my sister ended up graduating from a liberal arts college engaged to a lieutenant she met while he was in the ROTC program

get the fuck out of your bubble, you sperglords
>>
>>138732132
Its very bad but from what I can tell you in my experience, alot of the outcome depends on how you handle yourself.

You have to remember, most of these SJW's get their jollies off holding what they perceive to be the moral high ground. The best way to counter this is to remain level headed and keep a stiff upper lip. In conjunction you also need to maintain a sardonic dry wit. Derision and smugness are your two best weapons.

A good example of this is when i was in one of those mandatory feminazi classes and this landwhale was advocating for hormone therapy for teenagers. I called her out with the fact that kids cant even drink or drive past 11 on a provisional license and yet they should have access to body altering controlled substances? She was shut down and tried her best to make the class a living hell for me afterwards.
>>
It's ALWAYS a leaf.
>>
>>138739014
>Georgia Steed
Did you ride her?
>>
>>138732132
I'm in uni now. It's not true unless you're going to take psychology, lit, etc. I'm in the center of the US, dough. Might be different in gayifornia or a black school, but it's just business here.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.