[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know that Japanese is close to Tibetan than Chinese and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: DNA-Asia.jpg (392KB, 1273x1047px) Image search: [Google]
DNA-Asia.jpg
392KB, 1273x1047px
Do you know that Japanese is close to Tibetan than Chinese and Korean?
Japan is in the east of China and Tibet is in the west of China.
>>
Did you know those places would be great places to drop atomic bombs?
>>
>>138728751
what the fuck is the green one? is it the cuck gene?
>>
>>138728751
Ainu are the master race
>>
>>138728815
Do you know countries that has more atomic bombs than Japan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
>>
>>138729219
Sorry I was just being a dick. I'll watch your video.
>>
>>138728751
there were 2 waves of migration to japan. the first was when people could walk there and the sea of japan was abive sea level. that explains the D2

later when there is water in the sea of japan people migrate there. that explains the O2B

also japan and korea had this grudge match for a while that ultimately ends with japan beating them well before WW1. but under jap rule there was peace and people could migrate back and forth

the northern most island of japans people were known to be rowdy historically and had little contact with the rest of japan for a noticeable chunk of japans history
>>
>>138729027
>Type D: green in this map
Probably Japanese and Tibetan have old Asian DNA
>>
>>138728751
>WE
In all seriousness, the light green thing is more polynesian
While the tea green thing is more afghan (which japs don't have!)
And the dark green is pooinloo
>check your eyes mate
>>
>>138728751
interesting
>>
File: 1503492683560.jpg (346KB, 1273x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1503492683560.jpg
346KB, 1273x1047px
Why are Vietnam and this part of China so similar? Curious as a gook myself.
>>
Haplogroups are not races.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.