[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Trump ecstasy pills, /pol/. Usually I keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1431.jpg (33KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
33KB, 634x427px
Redpill me on the Trump ecstasy pills, /pol/.

Usually I keep my distance away from drugs because I believe it's degenerate and does nothing but destroy brain cells but Trump ecstasy does look interesting. Could they be the official redpill?
>>
>>138727670
So your interested in the drug solely because of the shape of the pill? That's literally retarded.
>>
>>138727670
Dude drugs lmao
>>
>>138727670

That pill will turn you into literal Hitler.
>>
File: 28865860964_c1d13b1f8a_b.jpg (229KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
28865860964_c1d13b1f8a_b.jpg
229KB, 1024x686px
Trump is far from a straight edge faggot like most of you retards who were fooled into supporting him.

Praise kek, eternal keks, keks til the sun explodes.
>>
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>138727670
>buying pressed pills
>>
File: 1501408287527.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1501408287527.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>138727670
It's ecstasy dumbass, what the pill looks like doesn't change anything. Ecstasy's overrated anyway, don't waste your time.
>>
>>138727670
You can get autism if you take one of those.
>>
>>138728346
this, if you wanna try MDMA get some crystals.
>>
>>138729444
so nothing will change?

>>138729895
desu you might as well just get a hooker and spend all night doing meth and fucking
>>
>>138730055
MDMA in crystal form is less harmfull than pills my dude
unless you want your MDMA laced with speed/heroin/other trash
>>
>>138728446

ecstasy is the best you will ever feel in your entire life... the first time or two after that you'll never recapture that initial glory again and you'll never feel that good no matter what happens to you in your entire life, your only hope is to die and have a purely blissful afterlife.

It's not overrated it really is that good.... once... maybe twice.
>>
>>138730186
i'm not advocating drug safety i'm telling him how to have more fun
>>
>>138728346
>>138729895
pills here are as good as crystals. contaminated pills aren't really a thing here for years
>>
>>138727670
Someone mentioned that you should go for the crystal if you decide to do this and I would follow this advice. Also have some people to spend time with in the backup because you probable will become hypersocial.
>>
>>138730295
Eh, you never know if theres any meth or speed in the pills. I know I live in Cologne 90% of our drugs come from your lands ;)
>>138730055
Never ever gonna touch meth, I dont even like speed and coke that much, ok coke i like but only when i took coke, then i want more coke.
>>
>>138730295
>>138730295
yeah but you can snort a bit of crushed crystals and then parachute the rest for the best high.
>>
>>138730186
>laced with heroin
you must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>138727670

Don't take MDMA if you're on SSRIs. It could kill you!
>>
>>138730295
>contaminated pills aren't really a thing here for years
I remember hearing about "goudstaven" laced with opiates like a year ago tho
>>
>>138730400
idk man it feels pretty great just don't be a pussy and get addicted, addiction is for pussies.
>>
>>138730478
>138730478
Shut the fuck up when euros talk about drugs, we know our shit ( a lot better than you)
>>138730497
We had some opiate laced ones too here in the beginning of the year. the trump pills have also arrived. Worst feeling ever is dropping a pill and noticing that there HAS to be something else with it in there. In my druggie days i took a double pressed pill where half of it was pretty much pure speed or something, sleep was not an option for 3 days.
>>138730556
I dont know man, I hate these hyper upper kinda drugs. Im a weed/psychedelics man, these days all I do is weed and beer in the evening and every few months maybe half a gram of coke when im out with the buddies.
>>
>>138730233
Yeah it's really good the first few times but it gets pretty basic after a while.
>>
>>138730486
don't take SSRIs ever for any reason
>>
>>138730497
mdma crystals can be just as contaminated as the pills, but the point i wanted to make that here in the netherlands the pills are really good so taking crystals instead of pills doesn't really make a difference
>>
>>138730486
Wat? No. It's literally causes the mdma to have no effect.
>>
>>138727670
its a good distraction. its news worthy and gets lots of hits, so the MSM wants to report on it. but ultimately it reflects nothing on Trump other than the fact he's popular enough to be made into a pill
>>
They are actual redpills. You will enjoy them. The Dutch know their shit when it comes to drugs.
>>
>>138727670
everything starts with an E
>>
>>138730756
adding noticeable amounts of heroin to ecstasy street tabs would not be an easy way to make money for dealers/producers by any means. you fucking retard. it's too expensive.
>>
official orange pill
>>
>>138730771

Right.
I'm undecided as to whether I'd recommend it or not. On the one hand, it really is the best you'll likely ever feel in your life, feels better than graduating or landing a job you wanted, about the only things I think that might compare is the birth of your first child, your wedding, and maybe winning a huge lottery jackpot... but even those... I dunno. Your brain is literally flooded with serotonin, the chemical that makes you feel good and happy and that all is right in the world, and it makes you feel like you're in love with the entire world at once. Even falling in love with a woman legitimately didn't feel as good as falling in love with every woman simultaneously while rolling face.

So.. for most people anyway, it would be a once in a lifetime experience you wouldn't want to miss.

But on the other hand... so you did it, and you know you did some damage to your brain and it'll never be that good ever again. You just had the most blissful experience your brain is capable of processing, it'll never happen again, and nothing else will ever really compare to it.. Now that you reached the peak, it can only go downhill. Never higher, unless you believe in afterlives or some shit. It's a bit of a catch 22.
>>
>>138730186

It's all the same. The crystal can be cut too. You don't really know unless you get a testing kit.
>>
>>138730478
It's not uncommon, nigger.
>>
>>138730396
Is Finland still very anti-drugs and drug-free? Ten years ago some bum in Turku offered me a hit from his joint and my Finnish colleagues, all young, cool guys, were shocked and looked at me like I just shot some heroin. WTF.
>>
>>138731703
https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_info11.shtml
>>
>>138731706
Fins are notorious pill munchers. You definatly met the wrong fins. They looooooooooove their oxys and similar stuff. Good Weed is hard to come buy and quite expensive you pay like 20-25 euros for a gram of leafy bullshit weed.
>>
>>138727670
Trump-shaped DMT is the redder pill.
>>
>>138731775
>https://erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_info11.shtml
Theres only one opiate and thats heroin

t. 16 year old edge kid who rolled for the first time last weekend.
>>
>>138731870
he was talking about heroin not about other opiates so... fuck off.
>>
I'm surprised Alex Jones hasn't private labeled them yet.
>>
>>138731978
You were, the rest of this thread wasnt. thats the problem matey. learn to read.
>>
>>138732073
:
>>138730186
>>
>>138731539
Worst hangover you've ever experienced. Expect to do nothing the 2 days after
>>
>>138727670
Hey look it's some random chemicals a dude on the street said was legit. I think I'll ingest it and see what happens.

t. I've seen trace impurities that have caused irreversible brain damage. Look up MPTP and how it was discovered.
>>
>>138730233
this
thats why I only took it two times and stopped afterwards
first time was heavenly bliss, incomparable to anything else
second time was pretty fucking great as well, but already noticeably less than the first time
>>
>>138732234
differs with everyone. never had it myself but then again i never took more than 250 mg on one night while i know people taking 3 pills of 200 mg in one night
>>
>>138731834
Try eating dmt. See what happens.
>>
>>138728346
>>138729895
>not buying ridiculously well pressed partyflock pills

lmaoing at your lifes familia
>>
>>138731813
>They looooooooooove their oxys and similar stuff.
How is Oxy any good? I'm taking some atm because of a knee injury. I feel pretty good but I don't get any kind of high from it.
>>
You are right anon.

Also Trump shaped shit is best fertilizer ever
>>
>>138728021
Holy shit, what an eye opener... I'm so glad (((they))) cleaned the streets of these devil pills
>>
>>138730791
& those trump pills are clearly dutch
pressed pills have a smoother comeup and I would sooner trust partyflock presses over some random crystals
>>
>>138730186
"MDMA in crystal form" is actually bath salts 90% of the time, because you druggie kids are all stupid as fuck

I knew a dealer very well who had many sources and he agreed, it was all research chemicals, it was all much more like amphetamine than ecstasy, and made a girl I know go psychotic
>>
i usually hate drugs, but if it has trumps seal of approval then i will do them.
>>
>>138727670
Ideally, drugs are a tool to be used responsibly and appropriately. If you want to try MDMA, go ahead, it will probably be an amazing experience, and as far as drugs go, is very easy to handle.
>>
>>138732114
>Still going on about someone accidently using the term heroin instead of opiates
it's almost like heroin is used as an umbrella term for opiates here
>>138730791
>mdma crystals can be just as contaminated as the pills
Nasty, good thing i don't do that stuff
My friends tho, they're always raving about "muh crystal so clean"
>>
>>138730486
Yeah it just negates the mdma. It's MAOIs that kill you
>>
>>138732845
i read somewhere, can't remember where exactly, that once mdma crystals were going up in price because of contaminated pills dealers literally just grinded their pills and sold them as crystals. Thought this happened in the States.
>>
>>138732845
>heroin is used as an umbrella term for opiates here
>alt-right is used as an umbrella term for neo-nazis here

stop with your fake news.
>>
>>138730233
DUDE
PILLS
LMAO!
>>
File: 1492882308766.jpg (37KB, 431x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492882308766.jpg
37KB, 431x448px
>>138733133
>pills dealers literally just grinded their pills and sold them as crystals
wew
>>138733155
Ok then, educate me in dutch slang
>>
>>138727670
They're full of random shit that isn't ecstasy like piperazine

And drugs are fucking stupid and burn your brain out, look at who pushes them and question why
>>
>>138732346

I've taken it a total of 7 times. 5 times in 1 year once more 2 years later then once about 4 years after that. The first time... I'd bought 3 pills, for pretty cheap because it was from a guy who I normally bought acid and weed and mushrooms from. I took 1 pill, but apparently they were kind of weak, I mean I got a solid buzz and felt good but not like overwhelmingly so I thought, overrated maybe. I had a good time just not as good as expected. The second time, about 2 weeks later, I took one and a half of the pills initially, holding onto the second half for when I peaked, people said that made the peak last longer. That time with the higher dose, I was blown away. I knew that THIS was what they were talking about. I was at a rave and just, everything was amazing. The feeling of the bass through your body, random girls hugging and kissing you, making out with some random girl you just met thinking you were in love with her.. it was just the best feeling in the world. Physically better feeling than LSD, Shrooms, weed, Opioids (never tried heroin though) all of that.3rd time I got stronger pills but still did the 1.5 pill with the 0.5 pill at peak, was still really good but, not QUITE as good.. each time.. it just wasn't QUITE as good. Still good.. but never quite as blissful as the second time. One time came close when I railed some crystal molly instead of taking a pill.. that was intense, but short. Found myself making out with one of my friends and massaging her tits.. that was a little awkward after because another girl at that party was interested in me, and I sorta shot her down like that.

I later cleaned up.. went to school, graduated.. and after graduating.. got the opportunity randomly at an event and I thought... just one more time.. and it was good.. but still not as good as I remembered. That was about 10 years ago. No point in it anymore.
>>
>>138727670

Literally falling for the marketing trick.
>>
File: Leary-Interpersonal-Circumplex.jpg (316KB, 900x946px) Image search: [Google]
Leary-Interpersonal-Circumplex.jpg
316KB, 900x946px
Best drug for personality re-imprinting is LSD. You first have to read on it though.
Others for spiritual experience are ayahuasca, ketamine, shrooms and most other kinds of non-toxic hallucinogens.

And weed can be used to self-treat yourself out of depressive personalities, PTSD and other similar brain dysfunctions.

There's some research literature on psychology, neurology and how drugs affect them and some of these books can be used as guides to consciously re-adjust dysfunctional parts of the brain that are making you unhappy. It's known as re-imprinting therapy, Leary was one of its first proponents, but some of his most popular books are riddled with 60's and 70's New Age mumbo-jumbo, there are other authors that deal the same topic more seriously.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.